Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 9525
-
01-09-26 20:01 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 298Thanks. Did she ever ask you to send money before seeing her? I'm trying to see her now but her number is no longer in service and she can't reply to mail now.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 14:37 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 1388She has been on Hx for over a decade, multiple old handles. She was a regular creampie date of mine since 2016-2017 at her apartment with the circular stair case to the 2nd floor, where her young 18 yo protege's were staying, along with a large but friendly dog named Yonah.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Yeah she was an early 20's provider who was also a booker for brand new fresh girls just a few years younger than she was. She used to cheer leading and gymnastics in college so very flexible LOL. I have done BBFS double date with another blonde named Ashley.
I have no recent intel since my dates were almost a decade ago, but the only deposits I have given her were protein loads deep inside her kitty and her tonsils LOL.
-
01-09-26 14:31 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 1388MaryJane619.
Seen her twice almost 7 years ago when MJ first joined. April 2019 in OC then again in July 2019 at LAX.
Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12
[View Original Post]
Back then at 26 yo she was over the upper limit of my dates (keep it below 25) but I was a regular of her booker since I seen a few of his Latinas. Pretty tall 5'9" almost. It was 260 Hr+100 pics and video. 100% GFE with DFK, DATY, CFS, then finished BBBJCIM but she spit it out. Some fiction writer here reported he got BBFS but I didn't see no pics of his bare dick deep inside her raw pussy so who the hell knows? Nobody else in her old network I talked to got bare only he did LOL.
My intel is ancient so not sure what she looks like in 2026 or what her rates / menu are. Did not subscribe to this new profile because she is now early 30's and not interested. See screens of her orig Hx profile below. My videos and graphic pics are stored in my Dropbox Share Folder.
-
01-06-26 09:00 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 746Thank for the info.
This girl looks really young and pretty. I like her look. Also, she must be an honest person because most girls would hide the loose skin / stretch marks on her belly. I like the "what you see is what you get" approach! Three kids, eh? How's her pussy? Still tight? Can you share her menu and rates? PM is fine if that's better. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PeterPiper24
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 20:22 #9296Regular Member

Posts: 17Easytouch. Mj42 o
She was reviewed in one of Hx review boards.
Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12
[View Original Post]
Her pictures are accurate. She is tall and cute in person. She does have some stretch marks from having 3 kids. You may see that in some of her photos if you look careful. She has a chill, easy going personality and was eager to please. She honored her menu. I really enjoyed my sessions with her.
-
01-05-26 19:50 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 154Easytouch. Mj42 o
Has anybody had the pleasure meeting Easytouch. Mj42 o?
Looks like she registered in August of this year and has some reviews on HX but I am not able to find any reviews or mentions of her on USG.
Any info would be appreciated!
-
01-03-26 16:00 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 202Inside Paige
It says BBFS but why bro Sebastian never insert his penis in the vid?
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 11:54 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 298I'm definitely going to see her now, even if I have to send money first.
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 06:17 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 390Paige HX
Did a little bit of research and came across the video below and I got to say now I want to hit that hole too LOL.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaflix.com/amateur-porn/ Humaniplex-escort-insidexpaigex-BBFS-with-client-sebastian-role-play / video4890248.
-
01-01-26 01:54 #9291Senior Member

Posts: 2740Why do you think it's a real k-girl booker? About 95% of your last 186 posts are just one line questions fishing for info. Some variation of "Have you seen her", "Have you used this shop", and "How do you have that kind of money?" I just assumed you were a bot or cop, but maybe you're for real. Normally, people just try a girl or shop and report back. Instead of asking 175 times if someone else did. What I suggest here is you can try this shop, then report back and let us know. We'd love to hear it.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Have you tried this booker?
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
When I build rosters I run across a ton one-line posts like this from you asking if a person really saw a girl, it sounds like an interrogation. Instead, normally what I do is look to see what intel people reported. When you count how much intel you got from asking 175 one-liners, it's maybe 10 posts of new intel. Most of your questions are clearly answered before you ask, especially the ones that go "are you sure" and "did you really". There's a better way to do it.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 22:47 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 65She also raised her rates half hr was 250, now 300. Full hour went from 500 to 600.
Originally Posted by AlrightCool69
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 20:47 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 298You don't think it's a real k-girl booker?
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 19:46 #9288Senior Member

Posts: 556Be careful as I see a picture of Nali in the album so maybe using fake pics.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 17:13 #9287Senior Member

Posts: 746Reach out to her network.
Best thing to do is reach out to the guys in her network. You know and I know those pics are fake. The guys who have taken the plunge will have useful info. I'm betting it's a Chinese granny agency running out of a cheap motel.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 22:06 #9286Senior Member

Posts: 787Koya
Anyone have info for this provider? Has ratings but price seems TGTBT.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/16031











Reply With Quote



