Thread: Non-Asians at Korean Agencies
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 71
-
07-18-26 12:50 #56Regular Member

Posts: 19I texted Gray's number once. They replied with "Who the fuck are you?
Originally Posted by ThisIsAnEmail1
[View Original Post]
Asked if he greets everyone like that, then gave him my name and said I got the number from his website. He told me to fuck off.
Interestingly, I texted the same number a little over a year later, had no issues whatsoever.
-
07-15-26 08:50 #55Senior Member

Posts: 2316BookerM. New meat Nika, Anna, Missy.
Rokm. Ch /.
-
06-29-26 20:11 #54Regular Member

Posts: 12Why is that?
Newer to this side of mongering. What's grays deal?
Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 01:05 #53Senior Member

Posts: 271I agree 10000%.
Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 12:05 #52Senior Member

Posts: 133Amelia Reviews
I would normally never rely on reviews posted on Bookergray's site, but there were two for Amelia that are instructive:
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
1. Had me stand at door 10 min while I knocked said I was late. Not worth 400 waste of money.
2. Worst ever I left never recommend someone like her. Not good looking worst vibe. Waste of money and time.
Gray is such a POS he will probably take the reviews down.
-
06-24-26 09:12 #51Senior Member

Posts: 910Amelia from Turkey
Has anyone seen this Turkish delight? https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-amelia That face could launch a 100 ships! I like "Mediterranean food" just as much as Sushi and sashimi.
-
04-28-26 00:37 #50Senior Member

Posts: 862Russians are generally overpriced and suck for service.
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 18:14 #49Senior Member

Posts: 304Rokm Russian Jasmine
It's my first time seeing Russian in the roster. Any reviews? Any past russians with good service? Trying to manage my expectations.
-
11-25-25 18:10 #48Senior Member

Posts: 90Not attractive. Service was meh. Not worth it at all. She's much much older than advertised. Probably twice the advertised age or more.
Originally Posted by Tguffin
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 15:29 #47Senior Member

Posts: 37Any info on Kim
Hey guys does anyone has info with this spanish girl?
https://kbeautygirls.com/kim
-
11-17-25 23:46 #46Senior Member

Posts: 88Was she just not attractive or was the service bad as well? How old are we talkin?
Originally Posted by MrGordon16
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 12:45 #45Senior Member

Posts: 299Have you seen Ashley?
Originally Posted by MrGordon16
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 12:26 #44Senior Member

Posts: 90Anna
I did. Check post #40. Don't recommend.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 08:13 #43Senior Member

Posts: 910Anna the Latina
Anyone try her? Review? Feedback?
Originally Posted by MrGordon16
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 02:46 #42Senior Member

Posts: 90Clear your box
Trying to dm you but your box is full.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





