Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 338 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam1111  [View Original Post]
    I contacted like 6 different girls from Leolist. All wanted deposit and I always said "sorry I only pay cash". 2 days later I start getting calls on my phone from New York area code. Some thug says I'm waiting his girls time and I need to pay him. I blocked him then he texted me a pict of a gun and a beat up guy. Blocked that two. Happens twice, different number. Was through Whatssapp but they called my phone. Don't need that.

    What I learned: if the add says BB or ANAL with even a moderate hot check: fake fake fake.
    Rule #1: Always use burner fake number when contacting girls.

  2. #4870

    Watch out contacting deposit girls w / o a burner phone

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Right. I haven't yet, but seeing some of the "higher" end escorts that ask for deposit. I was just curious about other people's experience.
    I contacted like 6 different girls from Leolist. All wanted deposit and I always said "sorry I only pay cash". 2 days later I start getting calls on my phone from New York area code. Some thug says I'm waiting his girls time and I need to pay him. I blocked him then he texted me a pict of a gun and a beat up guy. Blocked that two. Happens twice, different number. Was through Whatssapp but they called my phone. Don't need that.

    What I learned: if the add says BB or ANAL with even a moderate hot check: fake fake fake.

  3. #4869

    Good info tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamska  [View Original Post]
    She won't see you if you don't have an HX account with ratings. She also sends a link to a booking site to book a date and time rather than text.

    Also HX is just $25 to unlock your account and you can use those points to unlock mail. The easiest way to get a rating is to book with a c-org like SugarAsian since they don't require any previous ratings. I will say HX is very slim pickings and it's getting increasingly rare to find a decent provider. I pretty much only use HX as references for k-orgs nowadays.
    Hey thanks for this. I was able to unlock Hx so I'll be checking out those c-orgs to get some ratings then.

  4. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    No cap, has any one actually paid this woman for boom boom?

    https://tryst.link/escort/darlingdaniella
    She was posting on BP like twenty years ago and was already deep in granny territory back then.

  5. #4867
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    70-80

    No cap, has any one actually paid this woman for boom boom?

    https://tryst.link/escort/darlingdaniella

  6. #4866
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    https://tryst.link/escort/diamondgirl007

    This one is a fucken mess. She looks like she drinks from the floor of a bar.

  7. #4865
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Trident

    https://tryst.link/escort/devinmaddison

    This one's ass looks like 100 pounds of chewed bubble gum.

  8. #4864

    Accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamska  [View Original Post]
    She won't see you if you don't have an HX account with ratings. She also sends a link to a booking site to book a date and time rather than text.

    Also HX is just $25 to unlock your account and you can use those points to unlock mail. The easiest way to get a rating is to book with a c-org like SugarAsian since they don't require any previous ratings. I will say HX is very slim pickings and it's getting increasingly rare to find a decent provider. I pretty much only use HX as references for k-orgs nowadays.
    Joiedefille is inaccessible without an HX network.

  9. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by Tguffin  [View Original Post]
    Damn only 3 days a week. I don't have hx unlocked can you dm a number or do I have to just get a gift card to get points LOL.
    She won't see you if you don't have an HX account with ratings. She also sends a link to a booking site to book a date and time rather than text.

    Also HX is just $25 to unlock your account and you can use those points to unlock mail. The easiest way to get a rating is to book with a c-org like SugarAsian since they don't require any previous ratings. I will say HX is very slim pickings and it's getting increasingly rare to find a decent provider. I pretty much only use HX as references for k-orgs nowadays.

  10. #4862
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamska  [View Original Post]
    The listcrawler Latinas are underrated but there are many duds. Saw one 3 days ago and she looked nothing like the ad and her ass wasn't as big either. Should have walked when she opened the door but the other head took over. At least I was only down 100 which isn't so bad. If there's anyone you can recommend please let me know!
    Have you seen this girl? If you have, are her pics accurate and was she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sanfernandovalley/197741843#

  11. #4861

    Branching out

    Trying to go beyond the usual Asian orgs in LA but I'd like some nuggets of knowledge from the veterans here on what sites are worth it to pay for to get a foot in the door with some of these "higher" priced baddies. LMK.

  12. #4860

    HX wall

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Young, cute Filipina who loves to suck cock.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JoieDeFille
    Damn only 3 days a week. I don't have hx unlocked can you dm a number or do I have to just get a gift card to get points LOL.

  13. #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanmass8  [View Original Post]
    Surprised that we don't have one already. I have seen more big booty latinas that I can count, killer bodies for 100-120 QV, 150-200 HHR most of them bbj, its great. Only downside is if you love getting head. I have yet to meet a Latina who gave me head for more than 5 minutes, they always ask if you are ready 3 minutes in. Also feels super robotic its all business wit these girls they clearly don't want to spend any time with you. I had girls answer phone calls while jumping on my d LOL.

    I always say it you want girls that look good Latinas, if you want good service Asians. If you want good head black girls. White girls are a waste of time all have GPS.
    The listcrawler Latinas are underrated but there are many duds. Saw one 3 days ago and she looked nothing like the ad and her ass wasn't as big either. Should have walked when she opened the door but the other head took over. At least I was only down 100 which isn't so bad. If there's anyone you can recommend please let me know!

  14. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    I agree she fits the criteria listed.
    Have you seen her? If you have, was she worth seeing?

  15. #4857

    Joiedefille.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovan39  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any Filipinas worth mentioning on here?
    Young, cute Filipina who loves to suck cock.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JoieDeFille

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape