Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Submit Review
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 256
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueliner17  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited Sienna Collins? She has a Slixa ad and a website, but I'm skeptical.

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los...sienna-collins

    https://booksiennacollins.com/
    Just a follow up, I've done my due diligence, and I am now virtually certain this is a scam / ripoff account.

    1. There are no reviews anywhere (other than on her personal website).

    2. She has requested full payment prior to meeting.

    I would say avoid for sure.

  2. #255

    Sienna Collins

    Anyone visited Sienna Collins? She has a Slixa ad and a website, but I'm skeptical.

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los...sienna-collins

    https://booksiennacollins.com/

  3. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Lrgb69  [View Original Post]
    Traveling in to town tomorrow from PNW. TNA doesn't seem as good for the LA area?

    Looking for recommendations for incall nuru + FS or better yet, provider or good agency that does outcall. Budget 350-500 p / h if that helps LOL.

    TYIA.
    Going to try this out: https://tryst.link/massage/brielle39.

    Be glad of any feedback from users here if you've seen her?

  4. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiapet93  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I'm looking to see her and another provider but the reviews all read the same; probably the Zaddy LOL. I messaged a reviewer that seemed legitimate.
    I reviewed her on here, check my post history.

  5. #252

    Nuru + FS near LAX recommendations?

    Traveling in to town tomorrow from PNW. TNA doesn't seem as good for the LA area?

    Looking for recommendations for incall nuru + FS or better yet, provider or good agency that does outcall. Budget 350-500 p / h if that helps LOL.

    TYIA.

  6. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her yet?
    Not yet. I was hoping to connect with her on HX to get those rates. I was having a hard time pulling the trigger on her PD rates and only seeing PD reviews. I'll try again after the holiday weekend and see if I can connect and post back.

  7. #250

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lucy Flawless.

    https://tryst.link/escort/flawlesslucy

    She has a bunch of reviews on another site but some seem fake, they all read way too similarly.
    Agreed. I'm looking to see her and another provider but the reviews all read the same; probably the Zaddy LOL. I messaged a reviewer that seemed legitimate.

  8. #249

    Lucy Flawless

    Has anyone seen Lucy Flawless.

    https://tryst.link/escort/flawlesslucy

    She has a bunch of reviews on another site but some seem fake, they all read way too similarly.

  9. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by SDExpat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks TJ, I messaged her on HX to see if I can the her HX rates. I reached out some in her network to see about their experiences and will report back.
    Did you see her yet?

  10. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    She's also on HX. Her HX rates are 500 hr and 250 for hhr. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Savannah_Keyes

    I texted her in early October but she got upset that I asked if she was ok with BBFS and passed on me. Now that I was reminded how hot she is I think I'll try again and see her.
    Thanks TJ, I messaged her on HX to see if I can the her HX rates. I reached out some in her network to see about their experiences and will report back.

  11. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by SDExpat  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beauty:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ngeles/Lacilay

    I can't find any other reports on her other than PD, and I always take those reviews with a grain of salt.
    She's also on HX. Her HX rates are 500 hr and 250 for hhr. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Savannah_Keyes

    I texted her in early October but she got upset that I asked if she was ok with BBFS and passed on me. Now that I was reminded how hot she is I think I'll try again and see her.

  12. #245

    Lacilay

    Has anyone seen this beauty:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ngeles/Lacilay

    I can't find any other reports on her other than PD, and I always take those reviews with a grain of salt.

  13. #244
    Hey guys,

    Going to be in Dallas for a week on business, and I'm trying to avoid the usual time-wasting headache. Back home, my regular spots are totally flooded with fakes and bait-and-switch ads. You know the deal.

    What's the best way to find legit, verified escorts in the Dallas area? I really don't want to get scammed on the first meet.

    I saw that site, https://skipthefakes.com , pop up when I was searching for trusted escort services. Anyone know if their Dallas section is actually reliable for good escort reviews? Trying to check this out if it's worth the time.

    Appreciate any local input. Thanks.

  14. #243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1009
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Who is paying these rates to the ladies on twitter?

    https://tryst.link/escort/brigitte-belle-no1

    https://twitter.com/hellobridgetB

    https://www.bridgetbelle.com/envelope

    13 k, It's almost an alimony payment and child support example:

    Kelly Clarkson https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/post...port-payments/#text=Their%20 time%20 together%20 came%20 to, spousal%20 support%20 until%20 January%202024.

    The once-married couple settled in March 2022, with the singer agreeing to pay her ex a one-time lump sum of $1,326,161 as well as $115,000 a month in spousal support until January 2024. She also agreed to pay Brandon $45,601 a month in child support until their children are 18, graduate high school or become self-sufficient.

    That pussy better be worth it and all the creampie I can stuff her with.

    Has anyone seen her though? I can't see any reviews.
    LOL Crazy PPS there. Dudes that are rich pay dumb prices like that. Simpin as well has ruined the game with dudes paying for pics and videos from OF type sites. These girls are also on sugar sites like Seeking asking for crazy amounts. I already let my Seeking membership expire. Not enough young 18-20 yr old fresh girls on there nowadays. So I am doing it old school talking to honeys in public and through other SM social media sites. And either just civie dating them or working them as a non-pro and provide some sugar. Have two new girls found this way. A super cute, girl next door type, 18 yr old mixed girl for 150 each meet up and open to everything in bed. She's from the IE area. And a hot mid 20's white girl in the OC for 200 each meet up and also open to everything in bed. Being that they are non-pros there's no time limit on the fvcking. But on average I spend two to three hours with them. And I also have a long established stable of sugar arrangement girls that also keep me busy. So that's my P4 P game nowadays.

  15. #242

    Gps

    Who is paying these rates to the ladies on twitter?

    https://tryst.link/escort/brigitte-belle-no1

    https://twitter.com/hellobridgetB

    https://www.bridgetbelle.com/envelope

    13 k, It's almost an alimony payment and child support example:

    Kelly Clarkson https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/post...port-payments/#text=Their%20 time%20 together%20 came%20 to, spousal%20 support%20 until%20 January%202024.

    The once-married couple settled in March 2022, with the singer agreeing to pay her ex a one-time lump sum of $1,326,161 as well as $115,000 a month in spousal support until January 2024. She also agreed to pay Brandon $45,601 a month in child support until their children are 18, graduate high school or become self-sufficient.

    That pussy better be worth it and all the creampie I can stuff her with.

    Has anyone seen her though? I can't see any reviews.

+ Submit Review
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape