Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 3486 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 52280
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #49940
    BookerM. New meat Maria.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  2. #49939
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovan39  [View Original Post]
    Question, why are you guys so comfortable of using no protection with these girls? I'm tempted to go bare but I'm afraid of getting an STD. I even CBJ just in case but of course it's not the same and takes me awhile. I saw Kona recently and she tried to go bare, I had to stop her so I guess she's used to it. Do these girls get tested?
    Feels better. LOL.

    While back, before inflation of rate, when practically no providers advertised BBFS, several provides told me that (at particular agency) providers take extensive (several) STD tests on a monthly basis.

    One provider was serious to show me the all passed Dr's documents. I politely said no.

    I did BB with bunch of providers back then.

    I asked few if they were concerned of catching STD's doing BB and they told me they are taking pills. (not sure what kind due to language barrier) It doesn't prevent from catching any STD's.

    I just wonder from time to time that doing BB with any providers is safe.

  3. #49938
    Quote Originally Posted by LeviDynasty  [View Original Post]
    Please choose aran. Time def has bigger boobs.
    Are you sure Aran is better?

  4. #49937

    I don't do videos

    But if I did, I would do one with her! Really sexy and a fun time. Remember she has small A's if that's a factor for you.

    I would guess for anyone doing videos you need the girl to be into it and cooperative, not just offering the option for the cash and trying to do as little as possible.

    Just MO.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldThrow  [View Original Post]
    Would you recommend video upgrade with her? Been meaning to see her but not sure if half the price of a visit is worthy some potential crappy videos.

  5. #49936

    Have one of the girls verify you

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo1989  [View Original Post]
    I've been using one booker and never went to another, but now I'd like to ask on here, is there a chance I can skip the verification process of a new booker if I've been verified with another booker?

    I know it's like allowing me to go to their competition but thought I'd ask. TIA.
    If you have one of the girls you've seen phone number and she is also booked where you want to go, text her and tell her to verify you by your phone number. She'll know what to do.

    You can also ask the booker to verify you. The new booker can text the current one to see if you are a safe customer.

  6. #49935
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo1989  [View Original Post]
    I've been using one booker and never went to another, but now I'd like to ask on here, is there a chance I can skip the verification process of a new booker if I've been verified with another booker?

    I know it's like allowing me to go to their competition but thought I'd ask. TIA.
    For me I was able to verify with multiple bookers using one I am reputable with as a reference. But for others I still had to provide information. It depends honestly.

  7. #49934
    I've been using one booker and never went to another, but now I'd like to ask on here, is there a chance I can skip the verification process of a new booker if I've been verified with another booker?

    I know it's like allowing me to go to their competition but thought I'd ask. TIA.

  8. #49933

    Tina or aran

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Does she look as good as her pictures or better? I'm trying to decide between her and Aran. If anyone here has seen both Tina and Aran, which one has bigger boobs?
    Please choose aran. Time def has bigger boobs.

  9. #49932
    Quote Originally Posted by Manko1004  [View Original Post]
    Irene photos look like BoA. Can anyone confirm rebrand?
    Definitely BoA.

  10. #49931

    Jenny K Body

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    The website is:
    https://www.kdreamc.com/jenny-wla Jenny K

    They are the only one booking her, so other bookers won't know about it. You can confirm Jenny K has always been at KDC from my PLEASER review of her 12 months ago.
    Has anybody seen Jenny recently and can comment on her body? I saw her back in June 2024, during her first stint in LA. IMO, her body could definitely have used some work and tightening up. I know everybody has different tastes, but to me, calling a girl "thicc" is a euphemism for "fat". And although she was cute, Jenny was borderline fat in my eyes. Hoping she's slimmer now and willing to see her again if so. TIA!

  11. #49930
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to Aran besides being a real life porn flick she is a bit out there in left field. Totally aloof during the session. Showers with her clothes on. Definitely a must try once.
    Aran likes dress up roleplay. Bring the sluttiest sexy little outfits and she'll love it. I once brought a sling bikini for her to change into and she moved and looked like could be a stripper. That was a fun time.

  12. #49929
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    I've been 3 for 4 in verifications and been enjoying the benefits. I tried getting verified with CGLA but seems like being ghosted. Should I just accept defeat and move on or should I keep trying?
    CGLA is super difficult to get in with them.

  13. #49928
    Quote Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both. Tina has the bigger boobs, and they're natural. As already mentioned, her pics are real but heavily photoshopped. She is older, so keep that in mind. I didn't think her service was anything special the two times I saw her, but that was a couple of years ago and from recent reviews she may have improved.

    Aran has been heavily reviewed and the reviews are accurate. The two words that best describe her looks are: plastic fantastic. Everything on her is fake, which I make as a statement of fact, not a criticism. If you like her, you like her, but to me the excessive surgery on her face was distracting. Service wise, she is one of the most aggressive and porn star like providers I have ever seen. I wouldn't repeat but she is worth checking out once.
    Just to add to Aran besides being a real life porn flick she is a bit out there in left field. Totally aloof during the session. Showers with her clothes on. Definitely a must try once.

  14. #49927

    Video options?

    Quote Originally Posted by Osori84  [View Original Post]
    Glad I met Ria and will see her again.
    Would you recommend video upgrade with her? Been meaning to see her but not sure if half the price of a visit is worthy some potential crappy videos.

  15. #49926

    Tina v Aran Cleavage

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Does she look as good as her pictures or better? I'm trying to decide between her and Aran. If anyone here has seen both Tina and Aran, which one has bigger boobs?
    I've seen both. Tina has the bigger boobs, and they're natural. As already mentioned, her pics are real but heavily photoshopped. She is older, so keep that in mind. I didn't think her service was anything special the two times I saw her, but that was a couple of years ago and from recent reviews she may have improved.

    Aran has been heavily reviewed and the reviews are accurate. The two words that best describe her looks are: plastic fantastic. Everything on her is fake, which I make as a statement of fact, not a criticism. If you like her, you like her, but to me the excessive surgery on her face was distracting. Service wise, she is one of the most aggressive and porn star like providers I have ever seen. I wouldn't repeat but she is worth checking out once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape