Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 635 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 9525
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #9285
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Did you have to send a deposit before seeing her?
    No. She asked for a deposit, I declined, then she said ok.

  2. #9284
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    She had a previous handle. I don't remember, but if you search "paige" you'll likely find it. Good BBBJ good pussy. I was able to do BBFS but idk about now. If she's high, then she's all over the place and can be late or flaky.

    Let us know how it goes.
    Thanks. Did you have to send a deposit before seeing her?

  3. #9283
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? Her rates are very good and she allows everything, but she wants a $50 deposit. Does anyone here know if she's trustworthy?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JackiPaige
    She had a previous handle. I don't remember, but if you search "paige" you'll likely find it. Good BBBJ good pussy. I was able to do BBFS but idk about now. If she's high, then she's all over the place and can be late or flaky.

    Let us know how it goes.

  4. #9282

    JackiPaige

    Has anyone here seen her? Her rates are very good and she allows everything, but she wants a $50 deposit. Does anyone here know if she's trustworthy?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JackiPaige

  5. #9281
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac66  [View Original Post]
    It was 500 for Hh and creampie was allowed.
    Damn, she quoted me over 1 k for CIP LOL.

  6. #9280

    Evie

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Does she still take creampies? Is she upcharging for it?
    It was 500 for Hh and creampie was allowed.

  7. #9279

    Deya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jac66  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her, it's Deya from meganmodels. She says now she's independent and manages everything herself. I'm not sure if she gained any weight, still slim petite girl as before.
    Does she still take creampies? Is she upcharging for it?

  8. #9278

    Evie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    Possibly, if she gained a few lbs.
    I just saw her, it's Deya from meganmodels. She says now she's independent and manages everything herself. I'm not sure if she gained any weight, still slim petite girl as before.

  9. #9277

    Deya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of Deya? I am asking to see if this girl Evie on tryst is her. I don't remember how she looks but I remember I creampied her and had a pretty face like Russian or ukrainian. Anyways this is Evie from tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evie-sweetie
    Possibly, if she gained a few lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deya MegansModels9.jpg‎  

  10. #9276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of Deya? I am asking to see if this girl Evie on tryst is her. I don't remember how she looks but I remember I creampied her and had a pretty face like Russian or ukrainian. Anyways this is Evie from tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evie-sweetie
    Meg sent me a few pics that never got published because, as usual, the girl was running late. It might be her but if so, she's living a hard life. The tits are close and the belly button are really similar.

  11. #9275

    Deya from Meganmodel

    Anyone have a pic of Deya? I am asking to see if this girl Evie on tryst is her. I don't remember how she looks but I remember I creampied her and had a pretty face like Russian or ukrainian. Anyways this is Evie from tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evie-sweetie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmgirl1.jpg‎  

  12. #9274
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/198615402

  13. #9273
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    What Hapaboy said. Also her rates on HX are lower than what she has on the escort sites so when you contact her say you met her before off HX since she rarely posts on there anymore. I think she only posts when she's staying in the SFV because she's usually in Lynwood.

    On HX her QV is 120, HH 200, and HR 350 and that's for CFS CBJ no GFE. If you want GFE and BBJ her rates are QV 200 HHR 250 HR 400. Her add ons are 50 for PSE and 50 for Greek. I've only done a QV 120 visit with her but I'm interested in trying out Greek with her. Hope she comes back to the SFV bc I don't feel like driving to Lynwood and have to wait hours there for her.

  14. #9272
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    Google her name and than add escort after it and Bam read all the sites and etc.

    Just buyer beware she might have a papi to are*b you? .

  15. #9271

    How to find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamska  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and I have no idea how she makes money from this. The reports of her ghosting and flaking on bookings is 100% true. When I texted her for a booking she just replied "ok" and gave me no address or follow up. I had to text her a few times to get a response and when I did arrive she ghosted me again. I made the trip there already so I waited another 20 minutes until she replied and told me to wait. Had to wait another 45 minutes until she was ready.

    Her service was ok but her body was great. All natural and thick. Probably the fastest I busted in a while. The price was also pretty cheap along with her other add ons. Kinda tempted to add on Greek next time since it's only 50 extra and her ass is amazing. I tried hitting her up a few days ago but she was only doing car dates.
    Where can I find her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape