Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 636 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #9288
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info for this provider? Has ratings but price seems TGTBT.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/16031
    Be careful as I see a picture of Nali in the album so maybe using fake pics.

  2. #9287

    Reach out to her network.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info for this provider? Has ratings but price seems TGTBT.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/16031
    Best thing to do is reach out to the guys in her network. You know and I know those pics are fake. The guys who have taken the plunge will have useful info. I'm betting it's a Chinese granny agency running out of a cheap motel.

  3. #9286

    Koya

    Anyone have info for this provider? Has ratings but price seems TGTBT.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/16031

  4. #9285
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Did you have to send a deposit before seeing her?
    No. She asked for a deposit, I declined, then she said ok.

  5. #9284
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    She had a previous handle. I don't remember, but if you search "paige" you'll likely find it. Good BBBJ good pussy. I was able to do BBFS but idk about now. If she's high, then she's all over the place and can be late or flaky.

    Let us know how it goes.
    Thanks. Did you have to send a deposit before seeing her?

  6. #9283
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? Her rates are very good and she allows everything, but she wants a $50 deposit. Does anyone here know if she's trustworthy?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JackiPaige
    She had a previous handle. I don't remember, but if you search "paige" you'll likely find it. Good BBBJ good pussy. I was able to do BBFS but idk about now. If she's high, then she's all over the place and can be late or flaky.

    Let us know how it goes.

  7. #9282

    JackiPaige

    Has anyone here seen her? Her rates are very good and she allows everything, but she wants a $50 deposit. Does anyone here know if she's trustworthy?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JackiPaige

  8. #9281
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac66  [View Original Post]
    It was 500 for Hh and creampie was allowed.
    Damn, she quoted me over 1 k for CIP LOL.

  9. #9280

    Evie

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Does she still take creampies? Is she upcharging for it?
    It was 500 for Hh and creampie was allowed.

  10. #9279

    Deya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jac66  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her, it's Deya from meganmodels. She says now she's independent and manages everything herself. I'm not sure if she gained any weight, still slim petite girl as before.
    Does she still take creampies? Is she upcharging for it?

  11. #9278

    Evie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    Possibly, if she gained a few lbs.
    I just saw her, it's Deya from meganmodels. She says now she's independent and manages everything herself. I'm not sure if she gained any weight, still slim petite girl as before.

  12. #9277

    Deya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of Deya? I am asking to see if this girl Evie on tryst is her. I don't remember how she looks but I remember I creampied her and had a pretty face like Russian or ukrainian. Anyways this is Evie from tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evie-sweetie
    Possibly, if she gained a few lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deya MegansModels9.jpg‎  

  13. #9276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of Deya? I am asking to see if this girl Evie on tryst is her. I don't remember how she looks but I remember I creampied her and had a pretty face like Russian or ukrainian. Anyways this is Evie from tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evie-sweetie
    Meg sent me a few pics that never got published because, as usual, the girl was running late. It might be her but if so, she's living a hard life. The tits are close and the belly button are really similar.

  14. #9275

    Deya from Meganmodel

    Anyone have a pic of Deya? I am asking to see if this girl Evie on tryst is her. I don't remember how she looks but I remember I creampied her and had a pretty face like Russian or ukrainian. Anyways this is Evie from tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evie-sweetie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmgirl1.jpg‎  

  15. #9274
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/198615402

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape