Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 8093
-
12-26-10 16:08 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 131Darlene
Crackheads should be given pity, not lusted after, regardless of her looks.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-10 16:08 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #11 Christina
Nice fakes. She is MILF who flew in for a quickie ThreeSome and left without leaving a forwarding address. Damn rude of her in my opinion.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #11: Christina
-
12-26-10 16:05 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #12 Crystal
Ours was a short term love affair.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #12: Crystal
-
12-26-10 16:02 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #13 Cynthia
Another short term love affair. But, this one didn't matter, FreakLikDat had my back. LOL.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #13: Cynthia
-
12-26-10 15:59 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #14 Daisy
Was anyone able to confirm Daisy age? Such a sweet flower.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #14: Daisy
-
12-26-10 15:55 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #15 Darlene
Darlene is a teeny tiny little morsel. She is a spinner in any body's book. I hope she is managing to stay warm.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #15: Darlene
-
12-26-10 15:52 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant # 16. Donna
Donna is a MILF who gets great reviews. How young does a girl have to be to be a MILF?
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #16: Donna
-
12-26-10 15:49 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #17 Ericia
A Black spinner from Old York Road, Ericia was a real surprise. Damn she had a nice ass.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #17: Ericia
-
12-26-10 15:44 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #18 Erin
The big girl needs love too. I hear that she is still around but not at the same stop.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #18: Erin
-
12-26-10 15:40 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #19 Gaetana
She is a Jersey girl and a all time favorite of mine. I hope she is still around when the weather warms up and I make my return to Broadway.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #19: Gaetana
-
12-26-10 15:38 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #20 Heather
I saw Heather a couple of weeks ago. She was looking good.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #20: Heather
-
12-26-10 15:31 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #21 Holly
There was a recent report given on Holly. If I remember correctly it was a pretty nice review.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #21: Holly
-
12-26-10 15:28 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #22 Iris
Iris came into my life like a fall breeze. She stole my heart and ran away. Has anyone seen Iris lately?
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #22: Iris
-
12-26-10 15:24 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 5563Contestant #23 Jackie
Jackie and I go way back. She is one of the first girls I dated on the Avenue. Time flies but she hasn't changed a bit.
Click on Girls Name for report containing photos
Contestant #23: Jackie
-
12-26-10 15:12 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 69Rip?
Happy Holidays CookyJar.
Let me see if I have this straight. Philadelphia had a poster with 2300+ posts, thousands of pics, and no local love at all. Then one of you kind gentlemen outs this guy, a bunch of people step up to piss on his grave, and then you all live happily ever after? Fuck-and-A you guys don't fuck around! Since you personally seem to be dealing with your loss so well, CookyJar, I was hoping you could shed some light for me. I got to think there is at least one lesson to be learned here.
Potential Lesson: Don't be an Asshole! To put it bluntly, how much of SE's destruction came because he was an asshole? Do you think that DP and Davey nuked SE off because of moral and ethical objections to his behavior, or did they do him in 'cause he was a humorless bastard whom the Admin put off limits to regular criticism? Frankly, it would be pretty arrogant of his outers to think that SE's interaction with SW was explotative, but thiers, was not. Really? It's a morally ambigous game, and we all know that. Regardless, outing breaks a fundamental trust, and is irreconcilable with this mode of civil discourse.
Potential Lesson: Think global, fuck local! Since there has been no hue and no cry, I can only observe that SE supporters are either absent, or laying low. How is the local pulse? Relieved? Rid of a jerk? Or perhaps on some level, concerned? Who's next to be destroyed? Perhaps one's own moral purity is insufficient for some highly ethical members and so one's fate hangs in the balance. Does anyone else find SE's total lack of response, unnatural? Taking this without some sort of response seems unlikely.
Potential Lesson: Golden Eggs and Admin-too much? Do you think the Admin contributed to the problem by making SE sacred? If he could have been criticized, perhaps the aggrieved parties could have expressed themselves less dramatically? If SE was an advertisers cash cow, I guess I can see his protected status, but to his neighbors, it must have grated. Here is this lying, cheating sack of crap, I imagine one of you thinking, and he's getting all this special treatment. How it must have eaten at some, gnawing away until a tipping point was reached, and viola, fratricide.
Potential Lesson: Mind your own fucking business! If most of the readership had been locals, would the dynamic have changed enough that SE could have been dealt with less destructively? If we outsiders had not turned your thread into our entertainment stream, perhaps. Maybe SE could have been ignored or blocked or damn near anything but what happened.
Anyway, just thought I would ask, the worse that can happen is this post never see's the light of day. Oh wait, I guess something worse could happen.
Lencho










Reply With Quote





