Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2528
    Damn she's hot, where can we find her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel
    Damn CookyJar, Darlene is very photogenic. Nice find and keep up the good work..

  2. #2527
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Darlene may be a girl with a problem, doing things that most women would call disgusting, but, she does what she has to do, while keeping her head up (no pun intended), a smile and sense of humor – that takes class.

    CookyJar
    Damn CookyJar, Darlene is very photogenic. Nice find and keep up the good work..

  3. #2526
    OMG I love redheads! thanks for the find Cooky I may have to go look her up.

  4. #2525
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Darlene may be a girl with a problem, doing things that most women would call disgusting, but, she does what she has to do, while keeping her head up (no pun intended), a smile and sense of humor – that takes class.

    CookyJar
    Lets see this sexy lady fucking and sucking.

  5. #2524
    COOKY ............. you are my personal GOD!!!!!!!! what a hobby you have (and keep em coming!!!)

  6. #2523

    More Darlene

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar

    From Urban Dictionary:

    classy

    An adjective 1) meaning very stylish and elegant. 2) not crude or misgusting or dirty or depressing 2) a deeper, more meaningful word for 'cool'


    Classy is not an occupation. It's about who you are and the way you interact with other people.

    CookyJar
    Darlene may be a girl with a problem, doing things that most women would call disgusting, but, she does what she has to do, while keeping her head up (no pun intended), a smile and sense of humor – that takes class.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlene.jpg‎   Darlene 003.jpg‎   Darlene 004.jpg‎   Darlene 61.jpg‎   Darlene 64.jpg‎  

    Darlene 005.jpg‎   Darlene 66.jpg‎   Darlene 67.jpg‎   Darlene 68.jpg‎   Darlene 006.jpg‎  


  7. #2522

    Darlene

    Darlene

    All of you big booty lovers, turn ya head and don’t look; ‘cause it ain’t happening. And all of you big tittee lovers may as well give it up and follow the big booty lovers; ‘cause that ain’t happening either. Darlene is a thin spinner with not much ass, but a lot of class.

    (Darlene asked me not to use her real name. Why? Hell if I know. When I asked her what names she wanted me to use, she said, “I don’t care, use any name you want, just don’t use my real name.” Darlene is the name I pulled out of the hat. This is a reoccurring situation and wherever it occurs someone will bring up the importance of providing the girls correct name. In an effort to save us all a little time and trouble, I ask you to please read Re: What's in a Name? (2) , before attempting to blast me on the importance of posting correct names.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64
    …I want some 80 pound skank who hasn't eated for days… That's what I want when I dine out.
    Squonk, have I got a girl for you. There is one or two small problems you must be willing to over look if you want Darlene. Number 1.) She’s hygienically clean, IMHO. There were no visible signs of dirt, no smell and fresh clothing. Number 2.) She is classy, IMHO.

    I admit, I have a fondness for the small frame girls. I like them small but not sickly. Darlene was border line. I would have preferred if she had had a few more pounds covering some of her bones. To her credit, Darlene agreed with my assessment. After our date, Darlene admitted that she looked better when her weight is up a few pound.

    Having said all that, Darlene is a great little girl. She was very funny and as we drove around looking for a spot she was very entertaining. We decided to do the pictures outside and go inside for the balance of the date. The spot she found for us was right in the middle of the Kensington area. Darlene really knows her way around.

    Darlene is sweet. But, even for my taste – she’s a little too thin. One of the benefits of having a camera and starting the date off taking pictures is that it gives you some added leverage. After seeing Darlene naked, I decided against moving to an inside location for a BJ and FS. I told Darlene that I was comfortable where we were and that it would be a waste our time going to a room. We moved the car to an area were one side of the vehicle was hidden by some trees and bushes. As I stood with the back door open, Darlene sat on the running board and gave me an out-of-site BBBJ. From my vantage point I could see that the area was clear, so again, I changed my mind and opted for FS doggie with Darlene bending over the rear seats. With her pants down, Darlene backed-up her little bottom and gave me a nice FS doggie fuck. When we were done, Darlene took the used condom and wrapped it in a napkin, and then she put it in a plastic bag (from my back seat) and said she’d throw it away later. That’s a classy move for a SWer. (It’s a move I usually insist on when I car date. Most of you most likely throw yours out of the window for some kid to find or some civilian to clean-up later.)

    Yes, I would like to date Darlene again. I like her personality. I like her willingness to satisfy. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlene 002.jpg‎   Darlene 55.jpg‎   Darlene 56.jpg‎   Darlene 57.jpg‎   Darlene 58.jpg‎  

    Darlene 60.jpg‎   Darlene 62.jpg‎   Darlene 63.jpg‎   Darlene 59.jpg‎   Darlene 65.jpg‎  


  8. #2521

    Re: CookyJar

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit
    Dude where is the original pic & report to this work of art of Aundrea?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=106870

    I searched everywhere, I can't find it.
    By the way use this picture & write "Home Sweet Home" on it.

    Misfit
    If you do a search for Aundrea or Andrea you will find most if not all of the pictures I have done of Aundrea. I’ve dated her so many times and taken so many pictures that on our last date I didn’t even bother and that's rare for me – usually I’ll snap at least a few. However, I think you found one that I missed. I don’t believe I ever posted the original, un-tampered with version.

    Here are two that I did not post in the original review. I've got lots more; maybe I'll post them later during a slack period.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aundrea 66.jpg‎   Aundrea 65.jpg‎  

  9. #2520

    Your a deranged moron!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64
    Get with the program. Yes, what I wrote is what popped in my head, just as you wrote what popped into your head. No shame, no foul.

    It's all fantasy. None of this ever happened. I mean, aren't there laws against this? Fines and possible prison time? Get with the program.

    At times, "us unjineers can spill, " and we certainly can't gather together enough consecutive words that make sense. It can get a bit Gonzo, lacking any sentence structure. A sentence with no noun, and no verb? WTF? Oh, wait a minute. It makes perfect sense. Just THINK!

    You all think those super-skinny, "spinners" on the Ave got that way simply because they chose not to eat? So you are the type that hires a girl off the Ave so she can buy food for herself? Really? Shame on you. What those wh0res want is enough money to get their next high. However they define dope. Hoes, crack, "horse, " wh0res. You name it. Give it to them, and I guarantee it for a few hours, maybe a few days, and you're a good Sugar Daddy. Been there, done that.

    SUPERS-SKINNY/SKANK/ANOREXIC/CCL.. Absolutely true. But the reason why they can't-or more accurately, won't buy food-is because they are loyal to the crack pipe. (Or, maybe, the Horse stem.) Anybody who says otherwise is lying to themselves. Any of the girls on the Ave, on Broadway in Camden, or on the W/W loop in Baltimore are doing serious drugs. You either accept that fact and work it to your benefit or you lose.
    You are not only a complete idiot your wasting my and everyone else time babbling about.who the hell knows what your babbling about. I know the game, don't treat me like a novice. I and pretty much everyone else here knows why these SW"S are out and why they look the way they do! Come on! Smell the coffee this is SW 101! Either post reports about your sexual experiences with SW"S or stop posting! Your not using the forum for the purpose it was designed for!

  10. #2519
    I vote for Aundrea Gift 7 and Lux Gift 3. I've never dated Alexus but what a body. I have to give her a try despite the so-so reports. Been with Aundrea and had a great time.

    Nice photos, as always.

    Jarboe

  11. #2518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    CookyJar

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I would like to give Aundrea a house warming present. I would like to give her a framed picture suitable for display at the new house. I plan to give the gift wrapped present on behalf of the guys at USASexGuide.

    I need your help. Which one of the pictures in the post “Aundrea’s Gift” should I print and frame for a gift to Aundrea.

    Come on guys; show a little class, pick one.

    CookyJar

    PS: Any ideas about what I should put on the card? LOL
    Dude where is the original pic & report to this work of art of Aundrea?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=106870

    I searched everywhere, I can't find it.
    By the way use this picture & write "Home Sweet Home" on it.

    Misfit

  12. #2517
    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64
    Yeah, well, that's where we differ. My wife is class. My wife is also 5-11, 180#, with 38GG's that'll cause serious damage to the eyes, nose, and mouth. If you're not careful. If I want class, I dine at home.

    IMHO.
    From Merriam-Webster:

    classy

    Function: adjective: having or showing class: as a : ELEGANT, STYLISH <a classy clientele> b : having or reflecting high standards of personal behavior <a classy guy> <a classy gesture> c : admirably skillful and graceful <a classy outfielder>



    From Urban Dictionary:

    classy

    An adjective 1) meaning very stylish and elegant. 2) not crude or misgusting or dirty or depressing 2) a deeper, more meaningful word for 'cool'


    Boy! Did you miss the point.


    I hope you are not implying that a girl must be your wife or a wife, weigh 180lbs, be 5’11’ and have tits in order to have class. If wives, sisters and mothers can be classy; why cannot w-h-o-r-e-s. After all, w-h-o-r-e-s are sometimes wives, sisters and mothers. Not every wife is classy and neither is every hooker. Not every skinner, drugged out girls hooks.
    What’s that old “Math Axiom?” Equals, equal to equals are equal to each other.

    Classy is not an occupation.

    At any rate, what I was suggesting had nothing to do with the girls having or not having class. What I was suggesting was that we (forum members) show a little class and provide the girls with a nice house warming gift.

    I guess the gesture was lost on some of the more classless members? LOL

    CookyJar

  13. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201
    What the hell are you talking about? I never read anything you wrote. It popped in my head and I wrote it. That's it.
    Get with the program. Yes, what I wrote is what popped in my head, just as you wrote what popped into your head. No shame, no foul.

    It's all fantasy. None of this ever happened. I mean, aren't there laws against this? Fines and possible prison time? Get with the program.

    At times, "us unjineers can spill," and we certainly can't gather together enough consecutive words that make sense. It can get a bit Gonzo, lacking any sentence structure. A sentence with no noun, and no verb? WTF? Oh, wait a minute. It makes perfect sense. Just THINK!

    You all think those super-skinny, "spinners" on the Ave got that way simply because they chose not to eat? So you are the type that hires a girl off the Ave so she can buy food for herself? Really? Shame on you. What those wh0res want is enough money to get their next high. However they define dope. Hoes, crack, "horse," wh0res. You name it. Give it to them, and I guarantee it for a few hours, maybe a few days, and you're a good Sugar Daddy. Been there, done that.

    SUPERS-SKINNY/SKANK/ANOREXIC/CCL .. .absolutely true. But the reason why they can't--or more accurately, won't buy food--is because they are loyal to the crack pipe. (Or, maybe, the Horse stem.) Anybody who says otherwise is lying to themselves. Any of the girls on the Ave, on Broadway in Camden, or on the W/W loop in Baltimore are doing serious drugs. You either accept that fact and work it to your benefit or you lose.

  14. #2515
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom
    The two things that I was referring to were "class" and "suitable for display".
    Since I never met the lady, I don't know of her other possible interests.
    Yeah, well, that's where we differ. My wife is class. My wife is also 5-11, 180#, with 38GG's that'll cause serious damage to the eyes, nose, and mouth. If you're not careful. If I want class, I dine at home.

    However, if I want the exact opposite, I dine out. Buying a quarter rock for some ultra-skinny girl who has obviously wasted her life smoking more than a few quarter rocks is what I prefer when I dine out. I want some 80 pound skank who hasn't eated for days because she's been on too many two week crack binges these past six months. That's what I want when I dine out. I used out hole who, gaping and seeking santuary, is more than happy to just "hang out" (audible throat clearing heard) in exchange for taking her off the streets for a day (maybe two).

    That's essentially what YMMV means. My penny's worth of insight. Take it for what it's worth. IMHO.

  15. #2514

    Erin

    Wow what a find those tits r awesome. Gotta find this one!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape