Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2303

    Daisy - Legal Tender?

    Daisy told me she was 20 years old. I believed her right up until she got out of my car. I just couldn’t be certain. If I erred, I hope it was on the side of right.

    This isn’t the first time that I’ve given a girl the benefit of the doubt. Even if Daisy is legally of age, she doesn’t need my help to do wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    … The young spinner sat on the bench with her friend and bag between us. I asked if she’d like to go for a ride. She was thinking it over when, the very pretty tall light skinned black or Latino streetwalker, wearing tight jeans with cutouts down the legs, and hooker type high heels, cock blocked me. She said in a very disapproving tone, “He wants to take pictures.” The little spinner lied and said she was waiting for a date….
    CookyJar

    Daisy said that she has been doing this for awhile. I believe she was telling me the truth. This wasn’t the first time I’d seen her. She is the young spinner that got away from me a few weeks ago. I could tell from her conversation, she’s been at this for awhile. Still that doesn’t mean she’s legal.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daisy 48.jpg‎   Daisy 46.jpg‎   Daisy 47.jpg‎   Daisy 45.jpg‎   Daisy 007.jpg‎  

    Daisy 008.jpg‎   Daisy 53.jpg‎  

  2. #2302

    Daisy - A Real Cutie

    In my heart of hearts, I believe Daisy is 20.

    Daisy is cute. She’s got a hot body. She has a nice personality. So what’s the problem? She doesn’t carry an age card.

    On our way over to the Carlyle, Daisy asked me, “How old are you?”

    You guys wouldn’t have anyway of knowing this, but I’m a pretty vain person. I always have been.

    Remember that song by Carly Simon, “You’re so vain.” For the longest time I literally thought this song was somehow about me. The thing I could not figure out was; how did Carly know about me. To my knowledge we had never meant. Then! A few years ago, while listening to a soft rock radio station I was shocked out of my wits. The hosts were discussing a phase from the song. Apparently, Carly was singing, “As you watched yourself gavotte,” and I had wrongly been hearing, “As you watched yourself go by.” Believe you me; I was in a daze for days. Gavotte is a French dance. Of all the dances I know, the gavotte isn’t one of them. After all of those years, I had to come to grips with the possibility that, Carly Simon’s, “You’re so vain,” wasn’t a song about me. Even so! I am still a bit vain; especially about my age. When daisy asked about my age, I hesitated.

    Eventually I said, “I was over X0ty.” Daisy then asked me, “How old was the youngest girl you’ve ever fucked?” Again, I hesitated. I had to think. What did she mean? Was she talking about when I had been younger myself? Was she talking about now; lately? Daisy clarified her question. She wanted to know how old the youngest provider I’d ever been with was. This time; I not only hesitated, I changed the subject.

    I decided to TOFTT. I passed on anything serious with Daisy. I took a few pictures and returned her to the jungle.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daisy 000.jpg‎   Daisy 003.jpg‎   Daisy 42.jpg‎   Daisy 43.jpg‎   Daisy 44.jpg‎  


  3. #2301

    CJ aka CP...makin it fun

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I believe I said, “Pryor and Wilder.”

    And – I want top billing. That would be CookyJar and Supereloquent.

    It’s, “Age before Beauty.”

    Still ROFLOL

    CookyJar
    From reading your replies, shit slides off you like Teflon®.
    I therefore crown you....."Cookie Pan".

    X ut
    Via DC

  4. #2300

    New Reality Show

    Live from 'The K" and "Broadway" It's the new "Happy Hooker Hour" starring "Cooky Jar and Supereloquent" and Oh, Hell, I'd run out of room typing in all the co-stars!!!

  5. #2299

    Re: Tim and Tom

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney
    Good stuff, and who could forget Venus Flytrap, Wilder and Pryor, that would fit well, LOL!!
    I believe I said, “Pryor and Wilder.”

    And – I want top billing. That would be CookyJar and Supereloquent.

    It’s, “Age before Beauty.”

    Still ROFLOL

    CookyJar

  6. #2298
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansdowne
    This is really sick. CookyJar, you need to get a life away from your computer.

    ...Give it all a rest. Reconnect with your parents. Reenlist. Seek therapy. Whatever it takes.

    I use to have a life. I remember it vaguely. I wish I could find another one, but every time I locate a good one, it’s already occupied by a younger guy.

    That’s funny! The guys where I work say the same thing, “Boss, it’s obvious you don’t have a real job; go home.” You are probably right, I don’t have a job – it’s more like a position or profession. What the hell? It pays the bills.

    As for reconnecting with my parents; I sure would like to do that – are you a ghost whisperer? I tried to reenlist. My recruiter sent me down to the Salvation Army office. It’s true, I should be in therapy. Unfortunately I fired my therapist a few years back when I found this site and she said my writing here would be good therapy. What a nut.

    Any other suggestions? Perhaps you could share with me the name of your therapist.



    CookyJar

  7. #2297

    Tim and Tom

    Good stuff, and who could forget Venus Flytrap, Wilder and Pryor, that would fit well, LOL!!

  8. #2296

    The High Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney
    Hell, I could not think of one salt and pepper comedy team to put in there, Oh Well Super and CJ have a productive Mermorial Day, and have one for us poor saps stuck at home!!!
    You are giving your age away.

    What about Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder. They made a few movies for the younger crowd.

    I could be Steve Martin and Supereloquent could be Queen Latifah. They made one or two pictures.

    You forgot, Billie ‘Buck Wheat’ Thomas and Carl ‘Alfalfa Switzer, Jack Benny and Rochester, and Tim Reid & Tom Dreesen .

    FYI - From 1969 until 1975, Tim Reid and Tom Dreesen were Tim and Tom, the first black and white comedy team in the history of show business—and the last. After starting out in Chicago, they worked all over the country, north and south, east and west, and in every conceivable venue—from Playboy Clubs to prisons, on the all-black “Chitlin’ Circuit,” in posh nightclubs and small dives. The act failed, but they succeeded and next year they celebrate their 40th year in show business. Their story is told in the new book, Tim and Tom: An American Comedy in Black and White.

    Tim and Tom were the first and the last? See what you’ve done Mike Sweeney. You've got me thinking - it's not a bad idea. I wouldn’t want to marry him, but a comedy team makes sense. It’s 2010. We have a black president. I believe the country might be ready for its second black and white comedy team.

    What about it Supereloquent? Wanna team up? I’ll come up with the jokes and you can write them down. Equal partners.

    LOL

    CookyJar

  9. #2295

    Re: I can't believe it!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Does anyone else believe, what Supereloquent believes, I believe he thinks that I believe he believes I believe. I can’t believe it.
    CJ, that is funny. "I can't believe it"!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Of cause this could all be moot if Mr Voyager has manager to find either Tiffany-Lynn or Staci-Lynn. Because according to him, he’ll be the best.
    And I am still confident that when I do, I will be the best! LOL

  10. #2294

    Comedy

    Hell, I could not think of one salt and pepper comedy team to put in there, Oh Well Super and CJ have a productive Mermorial Day, and have one for us poor saps stuck at home!!!

  11. #2293

    Re: vote - since you asked

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stales
    ...keep your egos in check.
    Thanks for you imput. You made some very good points.

    I knew it was a joke. I never ever thought it was anything other than a joke. That’s why I replied back with a joke. Maybe it’s a cultural thing. Were I come from, in my hood, guys don’t joke like that. Supereloquent suggested that we get married – funny joke. I turned him down because, “I don’t need another wife,” – funnier joke.

    On the flip side, I wasn’t even talking to Supereloquent. The “fucked her best,” joke was between Mr Voyager and me. Mr Voyager got it and made a witty reply. Supereloquent took it seriously because the thought that someone might be better than him is no joke. He butted in and got burnt, what’s the big deal, huh?

    For me it is not a matter of ego. I’m just having some fun. If it was anyone other than Supereloquent, I would have laid off. He can take it.

    CookyJar

  12. #2292

    Re: Re: Oh hell

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    You lost me, pal. What’s “coal speak?” (Wait! Wait! I think I’m getting it. “Propose in coal speak.” Hmmmmm! Nope! I still don’t get it. What is “coal speak,” some kind of gay thing?)

    CookyJar

    Wait! Oh! Oh! Wait one minute. I googled "coal speak." Hmmmmmm! I still don't get it.

    (Actually I do get it. But, Supereloquent couldn't speak, "coal speak," if his life depended on it. Good one Mike.)

    CookyJar

  13. #2291

    vote - since you asked

    Personally Cooky, I think you blew the marriage proposal joke way out of proportion. It was obviously a joke and not that big a deal for a hetero guy to make. Simply sarcasm. On the flip side, I think Super took the "I fucked her best" comment a bit too seriously. There was a "LOL" and a after it after all. Neither comment needed to be addressed. Obviously both have to keep your egos in check.

  14. #2290

    Re: Oh Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney
    At least Super didn't propose in coal speak, CJ then there would have been room for concern!!! You two need to put an act together, Abbott and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, Martin and Lewis, Ya'll do keep one laughing, between the two of you, the best threads out there.
    You lost me, pal. What’s “coal speak?” (Wait! Wait! I think I’m getting it. “Propose in coal speak.” Hmmmmm! Nope! I still don’t get it. What is “coal speak,” some kind of gay thing?)

    Oh! Wow! Can I be Martin? I want to be the cool handsome white guy who gets all the pretty women. Supereloquent can be the bubbling idiot, Jerry. Wouldn’t that be a nice twist? Can you imagine a super eloquent guy trying to act like Jerry Lewis?

    CookyJar

  15. #2289

    Re: The High Road?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    …take the high road and rises above the comments of the other.
    High Road? Where is that, Jersey?

    Thanks for the concern. We will likely stop when one or both of us gets something better to do/post.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape