Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Jackie

    Damn CookyJar, im fucking amazed by this girl. Just look at these sexy legs on her http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=90155
    OMG not to mention this http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=90152

    Misfit

  2. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I first reported on Jackie in 12/03/06. At that time I thought her to be a real stunner. I ran into her again on 5/01/07. She was still a real stunner. Here it is in 2010 and she’s still a stunner.

    Great review and pics of Jackie again. Although I can't wait till the warm weather and hope my may think of doing the outdoor photos again. Sure do miss the pics of the girls outdoors in your car.

  3. #2001

    Some things

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Seeing Jackie again reminded me of the good old days. I still cannot understand how some guys will pass on a girl like Jackie and move on to something worst.

    YMMV

    CookyJar
    It seems like she's getting her dancer body back. She had packed on some pounds about a year or two ago. I can tell you one thing that turned me off about her in recent years was her teeth. They were not beyond repair but they were yellowing and she seemed to having a problem with bleeding gums. She could be sweet, but I just couldn't get past those things. My loss.

  4. #2000
    I had a good time with Jackie I always wondered what happen to her.

  5. #1999

    Jackie - A stunning Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    ...Jackie is a nice little provider. She has been reviewed by other members and she has gotten some mixed reviews. IMHO, Jackie is well worth the effort. YMMV

    Click on the links Jackie – My First Encounter, Jackie – The Second Encounter and Jackie – Encounter of The Third Kind to see my first three encounters with Jackie.

    CookyJar
    Seeing Jackie again reminded me of the good old days. I still cannot understand how some guys will pass on a girl like Jackie and move on to something worst.

    YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackie 02.jpg‎   Jackie 10.jpg‎   Jackie 21.jpg‎  

  6. #1998

    Jackie - The Forth Encounter

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Jackie is a spinner with a real firm body. She has a really great pair of legs (check out her tight thighs and butt). Her perky tits respond to the slightest touch.

    IMHO, Jackie is well worth the effort. YMMV

    Click on the links Jackie – My First Encounter, Jackie – The Second Encounter and Jackie – Encounter of The Third Kind to see my first three encounters with Jackie.

    CookyJar
    If you are thinking, Jackie has a dancer’s body; you would be right. When I first meant Jackie she was still working the Philly dance circuit. Her body is still tight and firm – a mongers delight.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackie 004.jpg‎   Jackie 19.jpg‎   Jackie 20.jpg‎   Jackie 25.jpg‎   Jackie 14.jpg‎  

    Jackie 16.jpg‎   Jackie 18.jpg‎   Jackie 23.jpg‎   Jackie 22.jpg‎   Jackie 24.jpg‎  


  7. #1997

    Jackie - A Blast From the Past

    I first reported on Jackie in 12/03/06. At that time I thought her to be a real stunner. I ran into her again on 5/01/07. She was still a real stunner. Here it is in 2010 and she’s still a stunner. Jackie is a spinner with a real firm body. She has a really great pair of legs (check out her tight thighs and butt). Her perky tits respond to the slightest touch.

    I ran into Jackie right after my encounter with Kate. I was still in need of some release. Jackie was willing and more than able to handle the job. The location was warm, clean and well suited for what I had in mind; however, it was rather crowded. The owner‘s other company was a bit distracting, so I chose to forego the FS and settled for an excellent BBBJ. (I wanted to take Jackie to the Carlye, but after the tease with Kate, my equipment was blocked and I needed quick relief – if you know what I mean.)

    Jackie is a nice little provider. She has been reviewed by other members and she has gotten some mixed reviews. IMHO, Jackie is well worth the effort. YMMV

    Click on the links Jackie – My First Encounter, Jackie – The Second Encounter and Jackie – Encounter of The Third Kind to see my first three encounters with Jackie.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackie 003.jpg‎   Jackie 005.jpg‎   Jackie 06.jpg‎   Jackie 03.jpg‎   Jackie 08.jpg‎  

    Jackie 09.jpg‎   Jackie 12.jpg‎   Jackie 13.jpg‎   Jackie 05.jpg‎   Jackie 11.jpg‎  


  8. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by Grate Big
    There is a company in Las Vegas that will fly you to LV from anywhere in the US, take 8 hours of you having sex with their "stars" and pay for your room, food and give you gambling money for up to 3 days.

    She needs to know about this. With that kind of exposure, she'd be a contract porn star in less than six months!

    HOT! I wish I lived in Philly!
    Hate to sound like a jerk, as I have dated Lexus and although a very nice girl and a good date, she is by no means porn material. Good quality for a sw'er, but if you saw her in person and have any experience with the adult industry you would understand where I am coming from. Not going to pick her apart on this forum as she is a nice girl and one of the better that have been on the ave for some time.

  9. #1995

    Old York Road area

    I posted this link here because I believe this neiborhood is near the OYR stroll CJ is the board expert on.

    Interesting story about how crack changed the neiborhood. I rember a chick telling me the park was a good place for dates, but according to this story they will be adding lights and already have cameras.

    http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/ne...-80763797.html

  10. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by Grate Big
    There is a company in Las Vegas that will fly you to LV from anywhere in the US, take 8 hours of you having sex with their "stars" and pay for your room, food and give you gambling money for up to 3 days.

    She needs to know about this. With that kind of exposure, she'd be a contract porn star in less than six months!

    HOT! I wish I lived in Philly!
    PM me the info. I'll pass it on. Alexus did mention that she'd like to get into porn.

    CookyJar

  11. #1993

    Isn't what it used to be

    Quote Originally Posted by Grate Big
    There is a company in Las Vegas that will fly you to LV from anywhere in the US, take 8 hours of you having sex with their "stars" and pay for your room, food and give you gambling money for up to 3 days.

    She needs to know about this. With that kind of exposure, she'd be a contract porn star in less than six months!

    HOT! I wish I lived in Philly!
    The industry isn't what it used to B. A girl like her would be stuck doing Gonzo scenes for a few hundred bucks and be out of the business quick. There are a lot of promises made, few held.

  12. #1992

    Wow! This girl should be on tape/film!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
    Just imagine looking into those blue eyes while she is polishing your knob.
    There is a company in Las Vegas that will fly you to LV from anywhere in the US, take 8 hours of you having sex with their "stars" and pay for your room, food and give you gambling money for up to 3 days.

    She needs to know about this. With that kind of exposure, she'd be a contract porn star in less than six months!

    HOT! I wish I lived in Philly!

  13. #1991

    Kate

    The first nominee for 2010 SW of the year, a very cute girl. Good job CJ

  14. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsterjuana
    I'm new here, but I'm going to go ahead and say, "YOU SIR, ARE AN [Deleted by Admin]".

    You don't know how to upload pics on a pc? Then you should STFU, [Deleted by Admin].

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!


    I can only answer by saying it is better to keep your mouth shut and have people suspect you may be a moron then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You have no credibility here. You have been a member for almost 3 years and this is your only post. If I want any lip from you I will get it off my zipper.

  15. #1989

    Kate will definately work for now

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I am one who believes that it is the monger who makes the date. We are the ones in charge. We set the tone. It was very cold that day. The room was freezing, yet we were able to have a few laughs. Under better circumstances, I know we would have had a blast. As it were, we did enjoy each others company.

    I cannot wait to get Kate and Alexis together in the same Hotel room.
    Kate's little girl next door body and Alexus's luscious fully stacked body, Darn it what a combo. I cannot wait.

    CookyJar
    I can see her habits and the street are really working on her, but oh yeah! That little spinner is right and tight for now!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape