Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2363
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Thread Cleanup

    Greetings Everyone,

    I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by K Monger, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

    This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  2. #2362
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Thanks Sam, I appreciate your imput.

    Approach with caution, that’s my best advice regarding Holly. She is a cutie. And, when she is good, it’s very good. But, when she is bad, she is very……. What else can I say?

    No! I am not a pimp. But! I do play one on TV.

    LOL

    CookyJar
    LOL, that is a good one. For me I try to stick with women who have fewer issues / less drama. Hey FYI: I like your posts and pics!
    Last edited by Admin; 06-28-10 at 12:28.

  3. #2361
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam
    Hey Cookie,

    Ur cool for the most part but this gal I'd stay away from. Dated her once and all it was consisted of more $. INHO not worth it plus she has a pimp! r u in the pimp bus now, LOL!
    Thanks Sam, I appreciate your imput.

    Approach with caution, that’s my best advice regarding Holly. She is a cutie. And, when she is good, it’s very good. But, when she is bad, she is very……. What else can I say?

    No! I am not a pimp. But! I do play one on TV.

    LOL

    CookyJar
    Last edited by Admin; 06-28-10 at 12:28.

  4. #2360
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Experience hunters know what to do when the prey goes south. Holly remains a friend of mine. And like all of my friends I will allow her some leeway. However, I expect my friends to act like a friend and not like an ass

    I gave her another chance, but; YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Hey Cookie,

    You are cool for the most part but this gal I'd stay away from. Dated her once and all it was consisted of more $. INHO not worth it plus she has a pimp! Are you in the pimp bus now, LOL!
    Last edited by Admin; 06-28-10 at 12:27.

  5. #2359
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    Maybe she need the negative posts about her actions to other people on here.
    What's up FlyGuy?

    You are so right. She knew about the bad reports and seemed concerned. She also knew that I would take care of her (if you know what I mean), if she provided good service.

    Either way works. If you want to hurt a SWer, hit her. Not physically! Hit her in her pocketbook.

    CookyJar
    Last edited by Admin; 06-28-10 at 12:27.

  6. #2358
    Maybe she need the negative posts about her actions to other people on here.

  7. #2357
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stales
    Very cool pics CJ. Holly 42 is a masterpiece.
    Thanks! Yeah, #42 is nice. #51 and #52 are my favs. #56 isn't shabby either.

    CookyJar
    Last edited by Admin; 06-28-10 at 12:27.

  8. #2356

    Holly - YMMV

    Experience hunters know what to do when the prey goes south. Holly remains a friend of mine. And like all of my friends I will allow her some leeway. However, I expect my friends to act like a friend and not like an ass

    I gave her another chance, but; YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holly 51.jpg‎   Holly 52.jpg‎   Holly 53.jpg‎   Holly 54.jpg‎   Holly 55.jpg‎  

    Holly 56.jpg‎  

  9. #2355
    Very cool pics CJ. Holly 42 is a masterpiece.

  10. #2354

    Call of the wild

    I like taking outside photos. It was getting dark by the time we found this excellent location. Holly was up to posing and didn’t mind getting completely naked. She was great.

    I like fucking out of doors even more than I like taking outside pictures. Back in my early twenties I had a girl who liked fucking in the park as much as I did. We’d wait until dard and climb up to the 33rd st reservoir in Fairmount Park and fuck. Yes! Good times.

    After the pictures were taken, Holly wraped her sharf around her middle so that it looked like she was wearing a skirt. She kneeled down and gave me a nice start-up BBBJ until I was nice and hard. I then got her to turn around, bend over and hold onto a tree while I banged her from behind.

    Holly was very accommodating. She gave it her all. There is nothing like having it “YOUR WAY.’

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holly 40.jpg‎   Holly 41.jpg‎   Holly 42.jpg‎   Holly 43.jpg‎   Holly 44.jpg‎  

    Holly 45.jpg‎   Holly 46.jpg‎   Holly 47.jpg‎   Holly 48.jpg‎   Holly 49.jpg‎  


  11. #2353

    Re: Holly - Not the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dickie
    Holly must be having quite a few bad days. My last two dates with her were definitely not up to par. I must agree with most of what you have said, except I can no longer consider her bright, cute, pleasant and a good performer. As you stated everyone can have a bad day, however she has had two consecutive bad days with me and from the recent posts I am not alone. It's time for me to give up on her.

    Both of my dates were rushed and she has lost her previous bubbly personallity and her looks are fading quickly. She had large zits on her face and the curves on her naturally slim and curvaceous body are heading south.

    She seems like an entirely different person than she was just a few months ago when she seemed to have so much going for her.
    Okay fellows, meet me half way. No one has ever said Holly wasn’t a beautiful girl. And I have to say, I’ve always had a good time with her. This last time was no exception. She did seem a little nervous or hype when see first got into my car. She seemed very happy to see me, soon relaxed, and started to talked. According to Holly, she has been having some problems. And, according to Holly, she is trying to get back to her old self and regain the respect of her regulars.

    Proceed with caution, at your own risk.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holly.jpg‎   Holly 002.jpg‎   Holly 003.jpg‎   Holly 004.jpg‎   Holly 005.jpg‎  

    Holly 006.jpg‎   Holly 36.jpg‎   Holly 37.jpg‎   Holly 38.jpg‎   Holly 39.jpg‎  

    Last edited by Admin; 06-28-10 at 12:29.

  12. #2352

    Re: RE: Hottie Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Monger
    On other notes:

    You blew right past the 3000 milestone for your pic count, including both your posts here and in Camden. Congratulations! This is an incredible accomplishment considering that you have been posting pics on here only a little more than a year.

    We have had our differences, but let's give credit where credit is due: Congratulations to you too CookyJar for crossing the 4000 pic milestone here on your Philly thread. I know you have many more to add to this if we counted up your Camden pic posts. It is just easier to count Super's in Camden because they are all in his own thread.
    First: Big props to Nicole. She is a real cutie. I’m betting Rob is wishing he never gave her up.

    Second: Props to SuperEloquent on passing the 3000 picture mark. I hope the next 3000 is twice as much fun.


    FYI: There is a way of viewing all of your posted pictures and determining the total number of pictures posted.

    Attachments Posted by CookyJar
    Attachment Statistics
    You are currently using 338.62 MB to store 6,006 uploaded attachments.


    After reading your comments I had to check mine. I had no idea!!!

    The easiest way is to go to DukePV’s Photo Index thread, stroll down to the bottom where it says:

    You can view all the photos YOU have posted by clicking here.

    And click on here.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CookyJar picture count.jpg‎  

  13. #2351

    Re: Re: AnonSweetie - What's in a Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    Now, CJ You knoooow how I love them HSWs. Luckily I got a chance to run into this one and she did give me a name to use to write a review on her but as you can see I never got around to that review of her. She actually called me sometime last week for copies of the pics I took and I told her i'll have them for her the next day but haven't heard from her since.
    Yeahhhhh Buddy,

    When it comes to them HSWers, you are the men. I should have known you'd have the name.

    Thanks, FreakLikDat

    CookyJar

  14. #2350

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by T Shirt
    Wasn't sure who was telling the truth so since I see her just about every day I asked her. Angie told me that not only was Cookie a very nice guy but she is supposed to see him again sometime this week. She told me she hasn't discussed those pics with anyone since they were taken. Hope this puts that to rest! Keep up the good work my man. She not only didn't care that they were posted she said she hopes to see him soon.

    T

    P. I talked to her today at 3:15 pm
    The above report was posted back in 2006 about Angie who lived at K and Westmoreland at the time.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...131#post486131 This was the Angie that I knew unless a different one is being talked about. Why not just get back to business so we can all stop reading page after page of drama. Nuff said for me.

    T

  15. #2349

    Re: AnonSweetie - What's in a Name

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Hey FreakLikDat,

    You might like this one. She stepped in when Ashley bummed out on me. Unfortunately I never got her name. There was no ride over in the car, no LE check, no discussion of the cost of rice in China; she was just there when I needed her. There was no need to exchange names. She asked me, “What happened with your girlfriend?” I explained that Ashley had been high and walked out on me. I asked her if she was available. She said yes and nature took its course from there.

    She performed all of the regular services. She didn’t rock my world, but she did get the job done.

    For now let’s just call her AnonSweetie. I am certain you, SuperEloquent or somebody will come up with her name.


    LOL

    CookyJar
    Now, CJ You knoooow how I love them HSWs. Luckily I got a chance to run into this one and she did give me a name to use to write a review on her but as you can see I never got around to that review of her. She actually called me sometime last week for copies of the pics I took and I told her i'll have them for her the next day but haven't heard from her since.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Twin.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape