Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5443
-
07-30-10 22:08 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 5563Yipes! I guess you could say: I have her right were you wanted her. LOL
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007

While she was on BP she was very popular. This is quite a back slide for her.
I am not going to say what I gave her, but it was well worth it. I doubt that she’ll be able to get what she got on BP, on the streets. I have no doubt that once her regulars, from BP or the Street, are able to find her, she’ll do alright. The girl’s BBBJCIMWS is amazing. Her GFE, IMHO, is BP quality and not would you’d expect from a street walker. I cannot speak on her car date, but for a long FS date in a room – she cannot be beat. Not since Dyan, have I been so satisfied with a date.
She does need to put on a little weight, IMHO. You’d better get her before she finds her way back to BP.
YMMV
CookyJar
-
07-30-10 20:15 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 2124Haha CJ,
I knew she would be back I called her once about a session when I seen her ad on CL and BP she was wouldn't pick up then texted me has a b*tchy upselling attitude, I think I told her its all good I'll see you back on the stroll, and sure enough she back.
LOL
-
07-30-10 19:13 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 5563Gaetana's relocation (continued)
I will be posting a pre-amble to Gaetana's review at a later time.
An interesting turn of events preceeded our date. It all started while Gaetana was sitting sitting on a bench posing and I turned around to pick-up my other camera which I'd left on the table behind me. I saw...
(To be continued)
CookyJar
-
07-30-10 19:10 #2365Senior Member

Posts: 5563Gaetana's relocation
I am posting this review now to keep it timely. Gaetana is out there on Broadway and she is available. Her plan is to return to BP. With her looks and talent, she should have no problem, once the legal stuff has been taken care of.
Originally Posted by Duma5
CookyJar
-
07-30-10 18:43 #2364Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Gatena siting
I am post this review in the South Jersey General thread because that is where I’ve always posted my pictures. I’ve noticed that some members are now posting their pictures in the South Jersey Streewalker thread. And of cause, SuperEloquent is posting his in his own South Jersey thread. I will continue to post in this thread until I am certain the trend to post in the Streetwalker thread is the accepted norm.
I hadn’t been in Camden for a while and I had no intentions of visiting any time soon, until I saw Sjman’s report on Gaetana. I was just sitting around the house, doing much of nothing, watching the, "Mury Show," and bringing myself up to date with what was happening on Good ole USASexGuide. I read Sjman’s report. I jumped up, grabbed the car keys and ran to the car. I was half was across the Walt Whitman Bridge before I noticed that the only thing I was wearing was a pair of sivvies and slippers. I had to do a quick turn-a-round, drive back to my house and get dressed.
Originally Posted by Sjman
Fortunately, even with the delay, things turned out alright. I was able to find and have a great time with Gaetana. She has lost weight, that’s a fact. Like Sjman, I prefer the Pre-Backpage version. She is still a very pretty girl. However, it wasn’t because of her looks that I had left the house half naked and raced though two states. She is still very pretty; but, her looks aren’t her greatest attribute. Gaetana gives the best BBBJCIMWS in the Tri-State area, IMHO. Her BBBJ technicque defies description. Gaetana can do more tricks with her tongue while she is deepthroating, than most girls can do while licking a double dip, butter pecan ice cream cone. Before going onto the BP stage she proudly went by the alias of “SuperHead.” Ours was a great date and she still gives a really nice GFE.
CookyJar
-
07-26-10 00:49 #2363Senior Member

Posts: 403Erin & Terry in GC, a cautionary tale
I made a pass through Camden Sunday night and didn't see anything of interest. Amanda walking south near Benson, Kim has moved to Royden from Benson and Sarah of the bush is now working south of Ferry from her old haunts near Spruce. As I was jumping on 76 at Morgan I spotted someone potentially interesting. I jumped off at Collings and as I was approaching Broadway, I spotted a little girl on a cell phone and thought she gave me the look. After looping around Morgan a seeing it was Heather of the broken neck or whatever sob story she is using, I decided to check Gloucester again.
There she was, on the sidewalk when I stopped at the light. She got in we did the cop check and we were off. Looks young an cute, with a gap between her front teeth and Anthony tattooed on her right thigh. Erin starts talking about picking up her girlfriend Terry and maybe going to her place. Tells me she is cute. She retrieves Terry who is older and thinner and has a smoker's voice. Turns out she wants a ride to Fairview to pick "something" up. This was starting to feel hinky. Take them to Fairview and Erin does the bbbj while we wait for Terry. I say I going to cum in her mouth and she makes a um hum sound or something. When I do start, she stops and spits what nut juice she had into my groin. Bad manners that. Apparently the um hum was an uh uh. Terry returns and I drop Erin off where I found her on Essex. Terry tells me she is also a call girl and offers me her number. I declined, something about a girl with a voice deeper than mine just doesn't work for me. Then the kicker, she says she has papers that show she is clean and tells me Erin is HIV positive. Then tells me how difficult it is to contract HIV from a bj. Gee thanks, how comforting. Dropped her off and got out of there.
-
07-26-10 00:30 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 403Diane
Jack, I'm surprised. I'd only just met Olivia recently and I thought Diane's skills compared favorably. I'm not very easy most of the time and often call it off after 10-15 min if the girl doesn't possess adequate skills.
Originally Posted by Jack Ace
-
07-25-10 20:23 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 121Diane
Picked up Diane today. Very nice conversation, great gal. BBJCIM didn't compare to dyan or olivia,however. Maybe having a bad day? She did ask if I wanted to go to her place in north Camden. I decline and we found a good spot.
All in all a great time. She remembers you Ig!
-
07-25-10 08:17 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 214I dont use my computer to call them because i cant call ho's from home or work
i just use my phone and block the number. ho's will usuallly pickup the phone,if not leave your google number on her VM and she will call you.
another feature i like is VM as text. when someone leaves VM on your google phone, VM gets converted as text and you will get a VM notification on your regular phone as well as VM as a text.This way you dont need access to a computer to listen to your VM.
Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy
-
07-24-10 15:40 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 109Agree
I've been using it now for the past month or so and it works great. You can call someone or text them from your computer and it will show up with your Google phone number. You can also have it forward to any phone number you choose. This way you only have one phone, but only certain people have your personal phone number. If you have trouble with anyone, you can easily block them from calling you.
Originally Posted by Sjman
Another great Google invention and free too.
-
07-24-10 10:43 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 214No need to have a ho phone
I know most of us carry a ho phone to avoid SW's knowing your personal phone number. I am going to share something with fellow mongers, that takes's care of this problem.
I am using google voice for a while and it's a great way to resolve this problem. You can signup for google voice and get a phone number for free. You can redirect calls/text from this number to your phone. You can also block callers, listen to VM or send texts via google voice website.
Be safe
-
07-24-10 09:02 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 42Dude - You are like the Tiger Woods of mongering!! Great Report
Originally Posted by Ignacus
-
07-24-10 00:22 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 403What a hectic day
Tough Thursday. First I lucked into a "Swingers party" on Craig's. Didn't expect an invite as I go the response a little before the party was scheduled to start. None the less, I got directions and headed out. Held in an apartment in DE, I got there about 45 before it was scheduled to end. Paid the 6 cover for single guys. There was a table of snacks, small bags of various chips, granola bars and the like and a cooler with bottled water and those little 7.5 oz sodas. I found three naked women and some 8-10 mongers in various states of dress, mostly naked. All politely taking their turns with the "ladies". Mostly seemed to be BBBJ and CFS. I introduced myself to Michelle who must have been in the bathroom when I arrived as I only saw, a thin blonde and an Asian girl engaged in the bedroom. When I told her it was my first time there, she asked if I would like to join her on the air mattress in the living room. She proceeded to perform some bbbj. I then had to suckle her pert little nips for a while then switching to daty. That went on for quite a while with her moaning appropriately. I looked up a couple of times to see her looking at her nails or something while moaning. I wandered into the bedroom where the other two where variously engaged. A young buck just back from Iraq was pounding the hell out of the blonde. They shut the party down at 2P. I took a soda with me and decided to run the K before heading back to Jersey.
After a pass and not seeing much I decided to try out Ozz at Girard. The girls were there but didn't start until 4. With no cover, I sipped my club soda until they started. The first girl up was a sort of chubby Hispanic. Don't remember her name. She made the tip round, showing her breasts. She then turned to do a sort of lap dance to my right. I put my right arm across her stomach. She grabbed my hand, pulled out her G-string and shoved my hand down to her nicely shaved pussy. She then bent forward and stuck her left hand up the leg of my shorts and began massaging mini-me as I returned the favor. With her right hand she kept pulling our her G-string strap for me to insert additional Georges. After a few bills I suggested we save some for later. The next two dancers were really nicely shaped black girls. Both were much more reserved, and both were well spoken, no ghetto talk, and indicated they were college educated but having trouble finding work in their fields. I left and prowled the K for a while then decided to hit Ozz again. There was a new set of dancers, a couple were very nice looking.
After a few more passed on the K, I decided to hit an amp. I selected 1022 since I hadn't seen anything posted on them lately. I drew Ginger. (Funny how they don't seem to understand English when you ask how many girls are working.) Ginger reminded me a lot of Charo. Almost looked like one of those post op TS girls. I checked and her feet and hands were too small to be a TS. Said she;s been stateside for 25 years. Very sub par TS. Back to the room for something, not a massage, but something. She was too hot (temp wise) and got a bowl of ice and water and proceeded to wipe me down with a cold washcloth. That can kind of take your breath away. After a while of her dragging her nails over my back, I asked who taught her massage, a friend. Some friend, talk about a disservice. I had her lay down and proceeded to show her how to do a massage. After an hour, another woman came by. She called to her. The door had been left open a bit and the woman looked in to see me massaging her. I invited her in, asked if she would also like a massage. That never happened. Finally got down to business with some daty and mish. Damage $60, time 1:45. Not the best but not rushed. Then again Ginger said she'd been waiting all day for a customer. She said we needed to go to the shower again. I had her lay down and gave her a nice thorough TS. She even had some Eve soap for the puss.
With that behind me I headed over the bridge and turned down B'way only to pass Diane heading south toward Cooper. She saw me and smiled. I turned on Fed and came around the block and there she was waiting on the corner for a quick pickup. We found a quiet spot where two white faces wouldn't be out of place to do the deed. She is good, I just finished nutting in the amp and she managed to suck out what little nut juice i had left in about five minutes. (She asked if I ever posted the pic I took of her. I tld her I had with an excellent review.) That was two sessions of bbbj, one each of CBJ and CFS and an attempted hj. I think I need to cut back.
-
07-22-10 17:14 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 85Hey Ignacus, saw her few month back, she is smoking her way down the dump. What a shame...
Originally Posted by Ignacus
-
07-21-10 00:15 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 403Leo at Pine, but that is usually a fixture. Caught up to one scanning his light along the warehouses near Morgan after passing a herd of SW heading north. Another one or two here and there on B'way. Not much in E. Camden which is a change as they are more ubiquitous in that area, or have been of late. Not many girls in E.Camden if Sara is to be believed, but that would also be my evaluation.
Originally Posted by Photo1126










Reply With Quote





