Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    You are so right. Simplicity is usually better.

    These pictures were done in an attempt to set the girls apart from the group. I wanted the pictures to stand-out without being nasty or distasteful. They were meant to be pleasing to the eye, enticing and exotic. I wanted them to be sophisticated and suitable for use on other forums were they might get banned or deleted if found to be disturbing.

    Follow this link to see what I mean:

    “Alexus on BackPage”

    CookyJar
    I really do like those pictures. The frames are tasteful and don't take anything away from the subject, in this case Alexus.

  2. #2512

    Re: the gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by John Mac 8583
    My personal favorites are "Aundrea Gift 4" and "Lux Gift 5". I like the relatively simple pics myself, not too much photoshopping.
    You are so right. Simplicity is usually better.

    These pictures were done in an attempt to set the girls apart from the group. I wanted the pictures to stand-out without being nasty or distasteful. They were meant to be pleasing to the eye, enticing and exotic. I wanted them to be sophisticated and suitable for use on other forums were they might get banned or deleted if found to be disturbing.

    Follow this link to see what I mean: “Alexus on BackPage”

    CookyJar

  3. #2511

    Erin - Amber's replacement

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    I read some recent reports on "Erin" which lead me to suspect that she is the SW I knew as "Amber?" The facts seem to line up: stays with Aundrea, pretty face, soft sensual attitude, meaty caboose. Plus, I recently saw Aundrea and Amber (Erin?) walking together on the K. If anyone has dated "Erin,"
    SuperEloguent: You’ve got mail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    Hard to be sure because of the different hair color, but I think Erin's a different girl.
    No need to check the pictures. I have dated both girls and although the facts do fit, Erin is definitely not Amber. LOL

    Rumor has it, Amber is away. For how long? I don’t know. But, take my word for it, Erin is a more than suitable replacement. She is a big girl, but, She’s not too big. She is taller than Amber, with lots more hips and ass. It is almost like someone is trying to keep a symmetry to the house. One spinner; Aundrea, one mid-size; Alexus, and one curvy; Erin who replaced Amber, seems to keep the pattern. Whether it’s by fashion or coincidence, I’m loving it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    She's a little on the curvier side, has some junk in the trunk, but has an unbelievably pretty face, pretty blond hair and pretty impeccable hygiene. I found her to be a huge amount of fun and our mutual attraction and chemistry was obvious from the second she got in my car. As I was driving, I caught her looking at me and giving me the undeniable eye. She apparently liked what she saw in the jeans too, giving my dick a little playful squeeze and saying, "wow, this is gonna be fun." Although she wanted to do a CBJ, she readily agreed when I asked for BBBJ although she said she doesn't usually. I got over into the passenger side and we had a really hot, energetic fuck which the girl clearly got off on. As for me, I couldn't get enough of her face. We looked each other in the eye and kissed passionately the entire time. Her response was fantastic, and even if faked that only means she's Oscar material. I took VERY good care of her financially by K standards, and like I said the chemistry was there, so YMMV, as judged by the other report on her from this weekend. Erin's holed up in the same house where Aundrea currently is.

    Dark Phoenix is right, Erin is special. Please don't let her size fool you. She is an excellent provider.


    I started off with Aundrea. We invited Erin to join us but, she suddenly became occupied. True to her word Erin knocked on our door as soon as she became available. She asked if we still wanted her to join us. I eagerly told her to come on in. To Erin’s credit, she visited the bathroom and freshened up before joining us. As soon as she came into the room she politely asked Aundrea if she minded if she (Erin) could take over. Erin gave me an incredible BBBJ. She paid special attention to my balls, gently licking and sucking the shaft and devouring the length. I could have and should have cum from her BBBJ. She invited me to cum in her mouth. But there was no way I was going to pass up a chance to fuck her. Take a look at her pictures, that full body and that – dame, dame, dame – beautiful ass.

    I had the option of fucking one or both girls. I decided to start with Erin and finish with Aundrea because she is a known goodie. My plan was to start with Erin mish, flip to doggie (I had to try), and then jump to Aundrea - if needed – for the finish.

    Erin is very flexiable for a big girl. She grabbed her legs, pulled them up high as I mounted her mish style. I found myself up on my arms looking down at her beautiful face as she moaned a climax. There was nothing I could do, she had me under her spell and I was hers. I came.

    Luckily I was able to get a few pictures of Erin before her date arrived. After our joint date with Aundrea I had little energy or inclination to take more pictures. We didn’t get into any girl on girl stuff and I got the impression that what Dark Phoenix said is likely true. Aundrea remains my number one choice, with Erin a close second. I plan to date Erin again, as soon as possible either for another threesome or a single, and next time I will definitely begin with doggie. YMMV

    Be Safe,
    CookyJar

    PS: For the most part I agree with SuperEloquent’s assessment of the new house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    The new place is in a much better neighborhood than the old, just off the northern end of the stroll on a nice quiet street. It is also a much nicer building, and is cleaner and in much better condition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erin 004.jpg‎   Erin 69.jpg‎   Erin 70.jpg‎   Erin 71.jpg‎   Erin 72.jpg‎  

    Erin 76.jpg‎   Erin 77.jpg‎   Erin 78.jpg‎   Erin 75.jpg‎   Erin 005.jpg‎  


  4. #2510
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom
    Well, since you mentioned two things; class and suitable for display, perhaps that only leaves one obvious choice....Lux Gift 2.jpg

    As for giving gifts, I never even met her. Am I expected to donate?

    BTW, lux gift 6 & 7 are quite creative!
    I like Lux gift 5.

    CookyJar

  5. #2509

    the gifts

    My personal favorites are "Aundrea Gift 4" and "Lux Gift 5". I like the relatively simple pics myself, not too much photoshopping.

  6. #2508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64
    Is a stem and a quarter or crack those two things? LOL!!!
    The two things that I was referring to were "class" and "suitable for display".
    Since I never met the lady, I don't know of her other possible interests.

  7. #2507

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64
    Thank you for looking up my and reading my threads. It is positively impossible for someone to tie together my 1960s era Esson "Tony the Tiger" quote, discombobulated from "Happy Motoring" to "Happy Mongering!" without reading what I wrote.

    I will distill what I wrote to CJ so you all can get a grip. I will stick to baseball, since that is what I know best.

    You all booed Mike Schmidt. Pete Rose. Steve Carlton.

    Not unlike CJ. CJ=Major League contributor. Hall of fame home run hitter. That's CJ.

    Please, everyone. Enjoy the pictures and the stories.
    What the hell are you talking about? I never read anything you wrote. It popped in my head and I wrote it. That's it.

  8. #2506

    RE: Which One

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I need your help. Which of the pictures in the post “Aundre’s Gift” and “Alexus’s Gift,” should I print and frame for a gift to Aundrea and Alexus
    Hey CJ,

    I like Andrea Gift 2.jpg and Lux Gift 3.jpg or Lux Gift 5.jpg

    Nice work with the pics.

  9. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom
    Well, since you mentioned two things
    Is a stem and a quarter or crack those two things? LOL!!!

  10. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201
    Happy mongering!
    Thank you for looking up my and reading my threads. It is positively impossible for someone to tie together my 1960s era Esson "Tony the Tiger" quote, discombobulated from "Happy Motoring" to "Happy Mongering!" without reading what I wrote.

    I will distill what I wrote to CJ so you all can get a grip. I will stick to baseball, since that is what I know best.

    You all booed Mike Schmidt. Pete Rose. Steve Carlton.

    Not unlike CJ. CJ=Major League contributor. Hall of fame home run hitter. That's CJ.

    Please, everyone. Enjoy the pictures and the stories.

  11. #2503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I would like to give Alexus a house warming present. I would like to give her a framed picture suitable for display at the new house. I plan to give the gift wrapped present on behalf of the guys at USASexGuide.

    I need your help. Which one of the pictures in the post “Alexus's Gift” should I print and frame for a gift to Alexus.

    Come on guys; show a little class, pick one.

    CookyJar

    PS: Any ideas about what I should put on the card? LOL
    Well, since you mentioned two things; class and suitable for display, perhaps that only leaves one obvious choice....Lux Gift 2.jpg

    As for giving gifts, I never even met her. Am I expected to donate?

    BTW, lux gift 6 & 7 are quite creative!
    Last edited by Fbtom; 08-11-10 at 13:12. Reason: added comment

  12. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Ha, Ha, Ha LOL Good idea.

    And whose going to pay for my ink?

    (You cheapos aren't going to pay for pictures you can see for free. Shit! Ya'll pitch a b-i-t-c-h when ya gotta pay more 'en $10 bucks for pussy. ROFLOL)

    I bet Aundrea and Alexus could sell them.

    CookyJar

    I bet they could sell 100's of copies.

  13. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by Malodr
    Print them all, let her pick and sell us the rest.
    Ha, Ha, Ha LOL Good idea.

    And whose going to pay for my ink?

    (You cheapos aren't going to pay for pictures you can see for free. Shit! Ya'll pitch a b-i-t-c-h when ya gotta pay more 'en $10 bucks for pussy. ROFLOL)

    I bet Aundrea and Alexus could sell them.

    CookyJar

  14. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Yeah! But, which one would you like for me to print out, frame and give as a present?

    CookyJar

    Print them all, let her pick and sell us the rest.

  15. #2499

    Re: Re: Show a little class

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stales
    I think if Aundrea is gonna hang something on her wall you might consider some less risque options. Personally I like “Andrea 32”. Dress it up a little, maybe a nice beach background or something, or something that will contrast her black shirt.
    Yeah! Ok! Ok! I like that. That's a very tasteful choice.

    Aundrea knows exactly what she is doing and has no quarks about her chosen profession. Knowing that, I thought she might approve of a tasteful nude. I like Aundrea Gift 1 or maybe Aundrea Gift 7.

    What about something for Alexus?

    Let me see what I can do with "Andrea 32."


    Anyone one else have a suggestion?

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape