Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2453

    Melissa an Afro-American with nice Tan Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by Hdmaybull
    I took a few pics that show her spinner bod and great butt. Here are a few pics.
    (Thank you Hdmaybull for letting me borrow/repost a few of your pictures of Melissa.)

    Does everyone tan? I can’t answer that. I don’t know and I couldn’t find anything definitive on the net. I know Albinos have a big problem with direct sunlight. Fair skin people tan. People with Olive skin tones tan. Blondes, Brunettes, and redheads tan. Most people darken during the summer months, even Afro-Americans.

    Notice the dark rich tan on Melissa in her pictures posted by Hdmaybull on 6/30/10. Compare Hdmaybull’s pictures with my pictures of Molissa posted on 3/03/10. What might one conclude from this comparison? Could it be that: portraits taken mid-winter (after most people have lost their summer tans) and early spring (Prior to the tanning season) will not have tan lines?

    (Please note: Every part of Melissa’s body that was not covered by her clothing has a nice dark rich tan – even her hands.)

    Of cause there are those bright people who would point out that there are people who tan during the cooler months, people who use artificial methods to tan. That well maybe, except I am not questioning the appearance of a tan; but, the lack of a tan.

    So why is it that so many of Supereloquent’s girls, who pictures were taken during June and July of this year, are pictured without tans? Hell if I know. Would anyone care to guess?

    CookyJar

    PS: I have included a few pictures of other girls with nice, “Tan Lines.”
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melissa's Tan.jpg‎   Melissa's Tan 2.jpg‎   Molissa No Tan.jpg‎   Molissa No Tan 2.jpg‎   Amber & Jessie Tan Lines.jpg‎  

    Amber Tan Lines.jpg‎   Amber & Jessie Tan Lines 2.jpg‎  

  2. #2452

    Donna – Once Bitten

    Afterwards, after I had straightened up my clothing, I discovered that we were not alone. In fact, it wasn’t until I had actually left the building that I noticed that I had been bitten. Something had bitten me under my elbow where it had been resting on the arm rest of the chair and on the back of my neck where it had been resting on the back of the chair during the BJ. The bites were not from a Vampire. LOL

    CookyJar

    PS: Please note that while Donna was wearing short shorts and a light colored blouse, I was not able to remove the tan lines on her legs, arms, shoulders and head. While Donna does most of her work after dark, she likely often visits her friends and co-workers and local druggist during the day, hence the tan lines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donna 32.jpg‎   Donna 31.jpg‎   Donna 30.jpg‎   Donna 22.jpg‎   Donna 003.jpg‎  

    Donna 20.jpg‎   Donna.jpg‎  

  3. #2451

    Donna – A Midnight Vampire (continued)

    Sitting in that chair was one big mistake. Boy did I learn my lesson. Donna gave me a really nice BBBJ while I sat in the chair. No deep throat, but a lot of deep suction. At my request Donna threw in some pretty nice “Dirty Talk.” Had we been in a better location, I would have gladly accepted the FS action with her bending over the chair. As it turned out I am glad that I turned the FS down and came hard in her mouth and over her hand from the BBBJ/hand job combination.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donna 000.jpg‎   Donna 34.jpg‎   Donna 35.jpg‎   Donna 36.jpg‎   Donna 37.jpg‎  

    Donna 38.jpg‎   Donna 39.jpg‎   Donna 40.jpg‎   Donna 41.jpg‎   Donna 42.jpg‎  


  4. #2450

    Donna – A Midnight Vampire

    Donna is a real MILF. She is a cutie who makes her living coming out after the sun goes down. She comes out, after midnight, like those Vampires popular in today’s fiction. I asked her if she ever comes out during the day, because I rarely come out after dark. Donna claimed that she comes out late because there is less visible LE action.

    Donna told me could go to a place she knew near to the Avenue. I thought at the time that the place she had been describing was a location I was familiar with. Although it was late, I took the chance. As it turned out I had never been to the place she took me. The place was under construction by the owner. There was no furniture in the room we rented. However, in the adjacent room there was an old sofa chair. After we finished with the pictures, Donna covered the sofa with a clean white sheet.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donna 002.jpg‎   Donna 19.jpg‎   Donna 25.jpg‎   Donna 26.jpg‎   Donna 27.jpg‎  

    Donna 001.jpg‎   Donna 43.jpg‎   Donna 33.jpg‎   Donna 006.jpg‎   Donna 004.jpg‎  


  5. #2449

    It's obvious

    Bijou has been walking the streets in jeans and a parka! I just can't bring myself to date girls who walk around on 90+ days in jeans. Yuck!

  6. #2448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    ...There is nothing wrong with going for CBJs. I wish I could be bold enough to ask up front.
    I may be very forward, but sometimes we are fondling private parts within minutes of meeting, so I don't see the harm in asking. I can see your point of view though.

    Just to be more clear on my previous comments...Essentially I don't do CBJ only dates. Usually the girl has to be interesting enough for a fs date, so I take the CBJ as foreplay without expectations of a finish.

  7. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom
    I always ask if she spits or swallows after leo checks. Kind of gets right to the point quickly that I prefer CIM. I have continued with girls who say only CBJ, but she has to be very worthwhile otherwise for me to do so.
    I am right there with you on this one. Except, call me an old fart, but asking if she does CIM takes all of the romance out of the deal. I may be sophisticated about most things but asking a lady (even a SW) if she does CIM just moments after meeting her seems a little forward. LOL Usually, I’ll wait and then be very disappointed when she tells me, “No CIM.” I will accept the CBJ and then quickly move on to covered FS. But, I won’t date her again. There are way too many hotties out there on the avenue willing to do BBBJWCIM with a spit, to get hung-up on a girl who only does CBJs.

    That’s just me. There is nothing wrong with going for CBJs. I wish I could be bold enough to ask up front.

    CookyJar

  8. #2446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Nice!

    Personally I like baby dolls. Always have! This one looks a little big for her. She most have recently lost some weight. At first I thought, maybe it wasn’t hers. Still looks great.

    The CBJ is something else entirely. I hate, “Covered Blow Jobs.” Unfortunately most girls won’t tell you about that requirement until it is too late. They wait until the rooms been paid for, or they have your money, or they wait until they’ve got your little head doing all of your thinking and then they string it on you, “I only do BJ’s with a condom.” The only thing that might be worst for me is; while getting a BBBJ, I hear, “Tell me when you are about to cum – I don’t want you to cum in my mouth – I don’t like cum in my mouth.” Maybe it’s me, but isn’t cuming the best part, why would I want to stop right in the middle.

    Although I always require a condom for F/S, a cover during the BJ is a deal breaker. Personally, knowing a girl only does CBJs is a deal breaker for a second date. I have a really hard time getting off during CBJs. I don’t care how great the covered fuck was – no BBBJ – no second date. She doesn’t have to swallow, but she has got to let me finish (if I want to finish).

    JMHO

    CookyJar
    I always ask if she spits or swallows after leo checks. Kind of gets right to the point quickly that I prefer CIM. I have continued with girls who say only CBJ, but she has to be very worthwhile otherwise for me to do so.

  9. #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom
    Nice lighting on this pic of Bijou!
    I totally agree with you Fbtom. I especially like the way the lighting burns away any signs of her tan lines. Nice lighting technique, supereloquent. Normally I don’t mine tan lines, but sometimes they distract from the girls natural beauty. In this case Bijou has such creamy white clear soft looking skin that “Tan Lines,” would be distracting. You camera may be old and the flash temperamental, but it does a magnificent job of burning out tan lines. Even though Bijou had been wearing shorts earlier during one of the hottest summers on record you have managed to erase the tan lines from her legs. Nice Job!

    Brilliant camera work, what f-stop did you use? f/2.8? Did you use a faster than normal shutter speed with a high level light filter? What’s your secret?

    CookyJar

  10. #2444

    Re: Bijou Reprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    She rummaged for a sexy outfit in which to pose, and was disappointed that she only had one, a sexy black baby-doll nightie. It was apparently an old one she hadn’t worn in a few years. She was not happy with the fit; you know how women are, LOL; however, I liked it just fine. You be the judge of that yourself. I took a number of pics with her wearing it.
    Nice!

    Personally I like baby dolls. Always have! This one looks a little big for her. She most have recently lost some weight. At first I thought, maybe it wasn’t hers. Still looks great.

    The CBJ is something else entirely. I hate, “Covered Blow Jobs.” Unfortunately most girls won’t tell you about that requirement until it is too late. They wait until the rooms been paid for, or they have your money, or they wait until they’ve got your little head doing all of your thinking and then they string it on you, “I only do BJ’s with a condom.” The only thing that might be worst for me is; while getting a BBBJ, I hear, “Tell me when you are about to cum – I don’t want you to cum in my mouth – I don’t like cum in my mouth.” Maybe it’s me, but isn’t cuming the best part, why would I want to stop right in the middle.

    Although I always require a condom for F/S, a cover during the BJ is a deal breaker. Personally, knowing a girl only does CBJs is a deal breaker for a second date. I have a really hard time getting off during CBJs. I don’t care how great the covered fuck was – no BBBJ – no second date. She doesn’t have to swallow, but she has got to let me finish (if I want to finish).

    JMHO

    CookyJar

  11. #2443

    Jessie's Bandaide

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    … I found Jessie (the girl with the big bandage on her forehead) working on Kensington Ave near Huntingdon Station. She was alone and very pretty. At first I thought I had made a mistake when I saw the giant bandage on her forehead. Then I gave it some more thought, what the heck, even with the bandage; she was hot. Of cause I asked her about the bandage. I was hoping she would say she was hiding a pimple or something. Her reply was standard – she said, “it’s a long story.” I took another look at her pretty face
    The true is I don’t know what was under Jessie’s Bandaide. It could have been there for any number of reasons. Maybe some monger bashed her in the head after a bad date. Maybe she slipped and fell getting out of bed, and then got rid of the bed because she hated it. Perhaps it was a pimple. (Would that have been a long story?) Maybe her pimp wrote B.I.T.C.H. on her forehead with a magic marker. Who knows and I certainly didn’t care in the end. If it was a pimple or an open wound or whatever, I did not want the distraction, so I never questioned her a second time.

    My pictures of her with the Bandaide are recent. According to another monger who claims to have also recently dated Jessie there is no scar or hint of anything on her forehead. If this monger is to be believed, I for one am very relieved to hear that Jessie's forehead is clear of damage.

    CookyJar

  12. #2442

    Re: RE: Jessie and Amber What's in a Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by K Monger
    Props for the pics and reports, BUT …
    …I JUST dated the girl you are calling "Jessica" and she had no bandage on her forehead! Not even an inkling of a scar! If you are going to do something like this, it is best not to ignore such an obviously refutable little detail! You aren't the only one trolling the K!
    If you don’t mind, could you help me out? I seem to have over looked you review on Jessica. Would you be so kind as to post a link to that review? I would sure like to read it. I would also like to see the picture you posted with it. You know the one! The picture that shows Jessica without the bandage on her forehead or an inkling of a scar. Could you do this for me, it would be so helpful. If you don’t have a link to post, maybe a post #, or the thread you posted it in, or perhaps the date you posted the review and picture.

    CookyJar

    PS: Just about everything else in your response, “RE: Jessie and Amber What's in a Name?,” was spot on. I appreciate your reposting my previous comments and statements. As you so kindly stated, I do believe that reviews should be timely. That is why my review on Jessie & Amber, was presented shortly after our date. Things don’t also turn out the way I’d like them but in this case it did. My date with Jessie and Amber was a recent date. Also, as you so compassionately stated, I do sometimes choose to repost pictures. Usually, I do so because of some specific motivation. Most of the time I do provide links. Hopefully, when I do repost a picture or a set of pictures it makes the board more interesting. But, in truth, they are my pictures and I can do whatever I like with them, that’s according to the Administrator; Mr. Jackson. So; you can either like it, or lump it. Furthermore; my position on SW names is exactly as you presented. Again! Thinks! As for, “picture counts,” you’ve got me there. You must be some kind of super genius. You’ve peeped my hole card. I have been doing this for the last 5 years, for the “picture count.” And lastly, Yes! As you so eloquently pointed out, I do believe that, Bullshit ain’t nothing.

  13. #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
    Do not understand all the fuss over remembering a girls name after a quick date. Many times I have picked up someone and went through the introductons and LE check and headed to a room. Halfway into the date I realize that I have forgotten her name. Sometimes I ask again and other times I don't out of not wanting to look dumb (or dumber). Does not really matter since we are not bonding for life. Forgetting to tell us that she had a bad rash, or carried a big knife, or had a mean BF waiting for her would be a serious problem, but her name??????? For crying out loud, he gave us a set of pictures for ID, much better than a name in my book.
    Also please explain how a person with only 7 postings can lecture us on "pic protocol" in this forum? Where are those rules found?
    Sorry for the rant but I thought we were here to help each other out for safety and info. Lately its seems more of criticism of non-important issues.
    Let's get back to playng ball.
    TT

    I agree on all your points.

  14. #2440

    The Name Game

    Do not understand all the fuss over remembering a girls name after a quick date. Many times I have picked up someone and went through the introductons and LE check and headed to a room. Halfway into the date I realize that I have forgotten her name. Sometimes I ask again and other times I don't out of not wanting to look dumb (or dumber). Does not really matter since we are not bonding for life. Forgetting to tell us that she had a bad rash, or carried a big knife, or had a mean BF waiting for her would be a serious problem, but her name??????? For crying out loud, he gave us a set of pictures for ID, much better than a name in my book.
    Also please explain how a person with only 7 postings can lecture us on "pic protocol" in this forum? Where are those rules found?
    Sorry for the rant but I thought we were here to help each other out for safety and info. Lately its seems more of criticism of non-important issues.
    Let's get back to playng ball.
    TT

  15. #2439

    Jessie & Amber

    Nice pics Mr CookyJar. You sure are a lucky bastard to end up with these 2 cuties. My favorite pic was the close-up of them kissing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape