Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2993

    Darlene

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Darlene is a teeny tiny little morsel. She is a spinner in any body's book. I hope she is managing to stay warm.

    Contestant #15: Darlene
    Crackheads should be given pity, not lusted after, regardless of her looks.

  2. #2992

    Contestant #11 – Christina

    Nice fakes. She is MILF who flew in for a quickie ThreeSome and left without leaving a forwarding address. Damn rude of her in my opinion.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #11: Christina
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christina.jpg‎  

  3. #2991

    Contestant #12 – Crystal

    Ours was a short term love affair.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #12: Crystal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal.jpg‎  

  4. #2990

    Contestant #13 – Cynthia

    Another short term love affair. But, this one didn't matter, FreakLikDat had my back. LOL.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos


    Contestant #13: Cynthia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cynthia.jpg‎  

  5. #2989

    Contestant #14 – Daisy

    Was anyone able to confirm Daisy age? Such a sweet flower.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #14: Daisy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daisy.jpg‎  

  6. #2988

    Contestant #15 – Darlene

    Darlene is a teeny tiny little morsel. She is a spinner in any body's book. I hope she is managing to stay warm.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #15: Darlene
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlene.jpg‎  

  7. #2987

    Contestant # 16. Donna

    Donna is a MILF who gets great reviews. How young does a girl have to be to be a MILF?

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #16: Donna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donna.jpg‎  

  8. #2986

    Contestant #17 – Ericia

    A Black spinner from Old York Road, Ericia was a real surprise. Damn she had a nice ass.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #17: Ericia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ericia.jpg‎  

  9. #2985

    Contestant #18 – Erin

    The big girl needs love too. I hear that she is still around but not at the same stop.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #18: Erin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erin.jpg‎  

  10. #2984

    Contestant #19 – Gaetana

    She is a Jersey girl and a all time favorite of mine. I hope she is still around when the weather warms up and I make my return to Broadway.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #19: Gaetana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gaetana.jpg‎  

  11. #2983

    Contestant #20 – Heather

    I saw Heather a couple of weeks ago. She was looking good.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #20: Heather
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heather.jpg‎  

  12. #2982

    Contestant #21 – Holly

    There was a recent report given on Holly. If I remember correctly it was a pretty nice review.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #21: Holly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holly.jpg‎  

  13. #2981

    Contestant #22 – Iris

    Iris came into my life like a fall breeze. She stole my heart and ran away. Has anyone seen Iris lately?

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #22: Iris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris.jpg‎  

  14. #2980

    Contestant #23 – Jackie

    Jackie and I go way back. She is one of the first girls I dated on the Avenue. Time flies but she hasn't changed a bit.

    • Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

    Contestant #23: Jackie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackie.jpg‎  

  15. #2979

    Rip?

    Happy Holidays CookyJar.

    Let me see if I have this straight. Philadelphia had a poster with 2300+ posts, thousands of pics, and no local love at all. Then one of you kind gentlemen outs this guy, a bunch of people step up to piss on his grave, and then you all live happily ever after? Fuck-and-A you guys don't fuck around! Since you personally seem to be dealing with your loss so well, CookyJar, I was hoping you could shed some light for me. I got to think there is at least one lesson to be learned here.

    Potential Lesson: Don't be an Asshole! To put it bluntly, how much of SE's destruction came because he was an asshole? Do you think that DP and Davey nuked SE off because of moral and ethical objections to his behavior, or did they do him in 'cause he was a humorless bastard whom the Admin put off limits to regular criticism? Frankly, it would be pretty arrogant of his outers to think that SE's interaction with SW was explotative, but thiers, was not. Really? It's a morally ambigous game, and we all know that. Regardless, outing breaks a fundamental trust, and is irreconcilable with this mode of civil discourse.

    Potential Lesson: Think global, fuck local! Since there has been no hue and no cry, I can only observe that SE supporters are either absent, or laying low. How is the local pulse? Relieved? Rid of a jerk? Or perhaps on some level, concerned? Who's next to be destroyed? Perhaps one's own moral purity is insufficient for some highly ethical members and so one's fate hangs in the balance. Does anyone else find SE's total lack of response, unnatural? Taking this without some sort of response seems unlikely.

    Potential Lesson: Golden Eggs and Admin-too much? Do you think the Admin contributed to the problem by making SE sacred? If he could have been criticized, perhaps the aggrieved parties could have expressed themselves less dramatically? If SE was an advertisers cash cow, I guess I can see his protected status, but to his neighbors, it must have grated. Here is this lying, cheating sack of crap, I imagine one of you thinking, and he's getting all this special treatment. How it must have eaten at some, gnawing away until a tipping point was reached, and viola, fratricide.

    Potential Lesson: Mind your own fucking business! If most of the readership had been locals, would the dynamic have changed enough that SE could have been dealt with less destructively? If we outsiders had not turned your thread into our entertainment stream, perhaps. Maybe SE could have been ignored or blocked or damn near anything but what happened.

    Anyway, just thought I would ask, the worse that can happen is this post never see's the light of day. Oh wait, I guess something worse could happen.

    Lencho

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape