Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17979
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Platonic only. Willing to meet, but no patience for all that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-01a7be17bb86
    Thanks for pointing it out. I just started texting her but will drop it. No time for that shit.

  2. #17978
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any intel on Dasha in DC. Looks hot, says BBFS fine. Any reviews?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.
    I had a good experience with her. She's been discussed on the forum so check out some of the other reviews. Some of the brothers have mentioned her pussy stink. She was pretty fresh when I saw her. She's been around though so I don't doubt their comments.

  3. #17977
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-99b2c7da3182

    Anyone bang her? Debating on it. Just don't know. Been around awhile.
    No one info however I've been chatting on and off. Almost saw her because I was getting g thirsty then I saw her pics. Too damn skinny fat for an Asian. I wanted kpop girls and was hoping she come close but her pics. Hell no. Plus the fact she needs uber. Too much work. Ill never bother ubering any of you h. O. e. S again.

    Wanted 6 but worth 4 if that.

  4. #17976
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    She is real but covers and prefers quick meetings; met her a year ago for 350; now she is asking 700.
    Met her for a quick meet for drinks. Would not pay over 400. I'll see what she says later.

  5. #17975
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Bad case of GPS, wants 1 K Per meet.
    Is a year old, proposes 800-1000. Accepted 700, hard stop on using rubbers. Passed.

  6. #17974
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    No BJ for me. Said it was too intimate for the first time. Left for Ny this weekend and then back to school in W. Va. Would not repeat, but that's manly due to influx of coeds coming in from college and current heavy rotation. For those who want to take a drive to W. Va during the fall to go leaf peeping, she's real and nice. Two years ago, she would've definitely made my rotation.
    Definitely not worth the drive to WV.

  7. #17973

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date, she ghosted day of then apologized and opened up her schedule to me next week. Not taking this one seriously but at least she hasn't asked for money.
    She is real but covers and prefers quick meetings; met her a year ago for 350; now she is asking 700.

  8. #17972

    Eskimo brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I hit it. College student clean cut that's all. Not great and not bad.
    No BJ for me. Said it was too intimate for the first time. Left for Ny this weekend and then back to school in W. Va. Would not repeat, but that's manly due to influx of coeds coming in from college and current heavy rotation. For those who want to take a drive to W. Va during the fall to go leaf peeping, she's real and nice. Two years ago, she would've definitely made my rotation.

  9. #17971
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    LOL she really is, but takes dick in a very feminine way. It's like a mind fuck WHILE you're fucking.
    Facts. She walks like a body builder but is super submissive in bed. I just really like her titties LOL.

  10. #17970

    Dasha in DC

    Looking for any intel on Dasha in DC. Looks hot, says BBFS fine. Any reviews?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.

  11. #17969
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    No link, but some of you like her for some reason. Built like an NFL linebacker.
    LOL she really is, but takes dick in a very feminine way. It's like a mind fuck WHILE you're fucking.

  12. #17968

    Confirmed scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Super helpful. To add to that some of these women block right after sharing numbers or when they get their feelings hurt.
    Confirmed Scammer; I was chatting with her, and after seeing the messages on board, I was on high alert.) She will text nicely, show eagerness to meet, ask you to book a hotel, and then ask for funds up front in the lobby or parking lot. You all know what happens when you give money in advance.).
    Maria
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-b619a42708cf

  13. #17967
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    The ones that are remotely hot in DC are usually traveling pros from Miami. Hell, even the hot coeds in DC aren't on seeking. What gives. All I see are just trash. The mid girls think theyre 10's when theyre just passable. Too many dc simps inflating these busted girls ego.
    Agree 100% dc is by by far the worst. Even seeing the reviews here from most of the guys of girls I would not fuck for free, let alone 500+.

    I use seeking a lot while traveling and all of the mid to large cities are a goldmine compared to DC.

    If anything living and sugaring in DMV has honed my skills so that when I'm in another town for 2-3 days I'll have my calender booked solid with 5-6 babes I. E yes 2 or 3 hot babes a day and if she super kinky I'm hitting it a couple times minium. Balls drained by the times I'm back in DC so I'm good for a week.

  14. #17966

    Iryna. Any feedback

    Looks like some of you have chatted with her but any experiences to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-e443ab15298a

    We have been texting for a bit I'm curious how she is.

  15. #17965

    Luciana

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-5a6cc5655247

    Pretty quickly asked for six. She didn't like my counter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape