Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 18330
-
08-11-26 11:43 #17970Senior Member

Posts: 46Dasha in DC
Looking for any intel on Dasha in DC. Looks hot, says BBFS fine. Any reviews?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.
-
08-11-26 11:20 #17969Senior Member

Posts: 286LOL she really is, but takes dick in a very feminine way. It's like a mind fuck WHILE you're fucking.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 10:50 #17968Senior Member

Posts: 55Confirmed scammer
Confirmed Scammer; I was chatting with her, and after seeing the messages on board, I was on high alert.) She will text nicely, show eagerness to meet, ask you to book a hotel, and then ask for funds up front in the lobby or parking lot. You all know what happens when you give money in advance.).
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
Maria
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-b619a42708cf
-
08-11-26 07:14 #17967Banned Member

Posts: 131Agree 100% dc is by by far the worst. Even seeing the reviews here from most of the guys of girls I would not fuck for free, let alone 500+.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
I use seeking a lot while traveling and all of the mid to large cities are a goldmine compared to DC.
If anything living and sugaring in DMV has honed my skills so that when I'm in another town for 2-3 days I'll have my calender booked solid with 5-6 babes I. E yes 2 or 3 hot babes a day and if she super kinky I'm hitting it a couple times minium. Balls drained by the times I'm back in DC so I'm good for a week.
-
08-11-26 07:06 #17966Banned Member

Posts: 131Iryna. Any feedback
Looks like some of you have chatted with her but any experiences to share?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-e443ab15298a
We have been texting for a bit I'm curious how she is.
-
08-10-26 20:26 #17965Regular Member

Posts: 6Luciana
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-5a6cc5655247
Pretty quickly asked for six. She didn't like my counter.
-
08-10-26 19:32 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 94DC Talent
This is accurate, like extremely so. Hottest coeds are usually bankrolled by their partners, most come from well to do families, and are usually here for 4 years before they leave. DC Simps make it 100 x worse which makes it hard for everyone.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 19:25 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 378Kenz
Platonic only. Willing to meet, but no patience for all that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-01a7be17bb86
-
08-10-26 17:43 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 378Comms
Kamila is leaving tomorrow, 500 covered. Not for me.
Originally Posted by Flintstone12
[View Original Post]
Ivy is very slow to respond, and only answers 1 question at a time, even if you ask three at once. Would probably be a nightmare on day of.
-
08-10-26 17:39 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 378Links work best
Profile link.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 17:36 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 378Bella
-
08-10-26 15:16 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 329Lola
Any intel on this one. I've seen her on sa and sdm. Haven't coordinated anything as of yet.
-
08-10-26 10:37 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 1041I hit it. College student clean cut that's all. Not great and not bad.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 21:10 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 100I kinda remember. Not met
I remember the 4th and 8th pic. Some bro here had commented (does not show on search though). I am not able to recall the report. It was not bad but it was a real meet. Don't take my word for it.
Originally Posted by DWinthrop
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 18:19 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 502Ash
Anyone sampled Ash, don't see any reports? She's been on since 2020, surely she's been put through the ringer. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-6a4b34944d39.










Reply With Quote




