Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17960

  2. #17959

    Lola

    Any intel on this one. I've seen her on sa and sdm. Haven't coordinated anything as of yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2731.jpg‎  

  3. #17958
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone hit this? Thicker than I'd like but dtf and convenient.
    I hit it. College student clean cut that's all. Not great and not bad.

  4. #17957

    I kinda remember. Not met

    I remember the 4th and 8th pic. Some bro here had commented (does not show on search though). I am not able to recall the report. It was not bad but it was a real meet. Don't take my word for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWinthrop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled Ash, don't see any reports? She's been on since 2020, surely she's been put through the ringer. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-6a4b34944d39.

  5. #17956

    Ash

    Anyone sampled Ash, don't see any reports? She's been on since 2020, surely she's been put through the ringer. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-6a4b34944d39.

  6. #17955

    A few bits

    Kamilla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-01bb2bf8ad14

    Pro don't know damage. https://www.models-world.com/profile/kamilla-46/.

    Tatiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-049d41652e48

    Visiting from NJ (she reached out to me). Quoted 5-6. Didn't like my lower counter.

    Kitty is back as Emily (and three years younger!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-f8a198f73f2f

    Her old account; search on it for reviews: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-8cc26d4fda0b.

    I didn't re-contact her so don't know her current situation; just a public service. LOL.

    Ivy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-db8f11590d80

    No info, I just want to hear stories of any contact with her. Those eyes tell me the stories would be epic.

  7. #17954
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-2ee4c73aac57

    Another queen treatment profile. Got to text and nothing much happened after that. I lost interest, maybe why'all may have better luck. Either she / he is time passing or maybe cat fish.
    Set up a date, she ghosted day of then apologized and opened up her schedule to me next week. Not taking this one seriously but at least she hasn't asked for money.

  8. #17953

    Another one maybe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-2ee4c73aac57

    Another queen treatment profile. Got to text and nothing much happened after that. I lost interest, maybe why'all may have better luck. Either she / he is time passing or maybe cat fish.

  9. #17952
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Catfish. Not the person in the pictures. Significantly overweight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-ce851d21b84e
    Hate to bump an old post, but. Ran a search after getting her to send more pics and yeah. What he said LOL.

  10. #17951

    Wrong forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Only thing we have close to that is West End / Georgetown, you walk around M St in the morning you'll see some of that stuff but nowhere close to the level of NYC. As someone who went to school here the problem is all of our hottest girls go to NYC, so that type of talent doesn't stay. Went on a date with a girl who fit that type to a T, of course she was headed right to NYC in a few months.
    Lets stick to DC and what we have.

  11. #17950
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Only thing we have close to that is West End / Georgetown, you walk around M St in the morning you'll see some of that stuff but nowhere close to the level of NYC. As someone who went to school here the problem is all of our hottest girls go to NYC, so that type of talent doesn't stay. Went on a date with a girl who fit that type to a T, of course she was headed right to NYC in a few months.
    The ones that are remotely hot in DC are usually traveling pros from Miami. Hell, even the hot coeds in DC aren't on seeking. What gives. All I see are just trash. The mid girls think theyre 10's when theyre just passable. Too many dc simps inflating these busted girls ego.

  12. #17949

    Those mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So, I usually filter, or ignore "Platonic", "marriage minded + True Love", but have had success on occasion with both, but not often.

    What is the consensus here? Just curious.

    Buck.
    Don't filter anything; other than 18-46; don't filter weight, or anything else.

  13. #17948

    NYC Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from NYC. Its summertime and all the girls are running around in alo fitness wear. Skintight and practically naked. Damn, shame its not the same in the dc. I was playing spot the whale in NYC in east village and soho. Its so hard to find one. Now I'm back in the land of bountiful land beasts!
    Only thing we have close to that is West End / Georgetown, you walk around M St in the morning you'll see some of that stuff but nowhere close to the level of NYC. As someone who went to school here the problem is all of our hottest girls go to NYC, so that type of talent doesn't stay. Went on a date with a girl who fit that type to a T, of course she was headed right to NYC in a few months.

  14. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I can't see her profile. Due to the frequency these ladies change / delete their profile, I'm beginning to think we should include a pic in addition to the Seeking URL.
    She's on SDM as well. Spoke to her maybe a year ago but our schedules never aligned so I never disxussed with her about any details of arrangement.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72625048

  15. #17946
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I can't see her profile. Due to the frequency these ladies change / delete their profile, I'm beginning to think we should include a pic in addition to the Seeking URL.
    Agreed. Super helpful. To add to that some of these women block right after sharing numbers or when they get their feelings hurt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2715.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape