Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 18327
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17967
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    The ones that are remotely hot in DC are usually traveling pros from Miami. Hell, even the hot coeds in DC aren't on seeking. What gives. All I see are just trash. The mid girls think theyre 10's when theyre just passable. Too many dc simps inflating these busted girls ego.
    Agree 100% dc is by by far the worst. Even seeing the reviews here from most of the guys of girls I would not fuck for free, let alone 500+.

    I use seeking a lot while traveling and all of the mid to large cities are a goldmine compared to DC.

    If anything living and sugaring in DMV has honed my skills so that when I'm in another town for 2-3 days I'll have my calender booked solid with 5-6 babes I. E yes 2 or 3 hot babes a day and if she super kinky I'm hitting it a couple times minium. Balls drained by the times I'm back in DC so I'm good for a week.

  2. #17966

    Iryna. Any feedback

    Looks like some of you have chatted with her but any experiences to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-e443ab15298a

    We have been texting for a bit I'm curious how she is.

  3. #17965

    Luciana

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-5a6cc5655247

    Pretty quickly asked for six. She didn't like my counter.

  4. #17964

    DC Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    The ones that are remotely hot in DC are usually traveling pros from Miami. Hell, even the hot coeds in DC aren't on seeking. What gives. All I see are just trash. The mid girls think theyre 10's when theyre just passable. Too many dc simps inflating these busted girls ego.
    This is accurate, like extremely so. Hottest coeds are usually bankrolled by their partners, most come from well to do families, and are usually here for 4 years before they leave. DC Simps make it 100 x worse which makes it hard for everyone.

  5. #17963

    Kenz

    Platonic only. Willing to meet, but no patience for all that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-01a7be17bb86

  6. #17962

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone12  [View Original Post]
    Kamilla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-01bb2bf8ad14

    Pro don't know damage. https://www.models-world.com/profile/kamilla-46/.

    Tatiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-049d41652e48

    Visiting from NJ (she reached out to me). Quoted 5-6. Didn't like my lower counter.

    Kitty is back as Emily (and three years younger!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-f8a198f73f2f

    Her old account; search on it for reviews: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-8cc26d4fda0b.

    I didn't re-contact her so don't know her current situation; just a public service. LOL.

    Ivy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-db8f11590d80

    No info, I just want to hear stories of any contact with her. Those eyes tell me the stories would be epic.
    Kamila is leaving tomorrow, 500 covered. Not for me.

    Ivy is very slow to respond, and only answers 1 question at a time, even if you ask three at once. Would probably be a nightmare on day of.

  7. #17961

    Links work best

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. I've seen her on sa and sdm. Haven't coordinated anything as of yet.
    Profile link.

  8. #17960

  9. #17959

    Lola

    Any intel on this one. I've seen her on sa and sdm. Haven't coordinated anything as of yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2731.jpg‎  

  10. #17958
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone hit this? Thicker than I'd like but dtf and convenient.
    I hit it. College student clean cut that's all. Not great and not bad.

  11. #17957

    I kinda remember. Not met

    I remember the 4th and 8th pic. Some bro here had commented (does not show on search though). I am not able to recall the report. It was not bad but it was a real meet. Don't take my word for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWinthrop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled Ash, don't see any reports? She's been on since 2020, surely she's been put through the ringer. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-6a4b34944d39.

  12. #17956

    Ash

    Anyone sampled Ash, don't see any reports? She's been on since 2020, surely she's been put through the ringer. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-6a4b34944d39.

  13. #17955

    A few bits

    Kamilla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-01bb2bf8ad14

    Pro don't know damage. https://www.models-world.com/profile/kamilla-46/.

    Tatiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-049d41652e48

    Visiting from NJ (she reached out to me). Quoted 5-6. Didn't like my lower counter.

    Kitty is back as Emily (and three years younger!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-f8a198f73f2f

    Her old account; search on it for reviews: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-8cc26d4fda0b.

    I didn't re-contact her so don't know her current situation; just a public service. LOL.

    Ivy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-db8f11590d80

    No info, I just want to hear stories of any contact with her. Those eyes tell me the stories would be epic.

  14. #17954
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-2ee4c73aac57

    Another queen treatment profile. Got to text and nothing much happened after that. I lost interest, maybe why'all may have better luck. Either she / he is time passing or maybe cat fish.
    Set up a date, she ghosted day of then apologized and opened up her schedule to me next week. Not taking this one seriously but at least she hasn't asked for money.

  15. #17953

    Another one maybe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-2ee4c73aac57

    Another queen treatment profile. Got to text and nothing much happened after that. I lost interest, maybe why'all may have better luck. Either she / he is time passing or maybe cat fish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape