Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17949

    Those mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So, I usually filter, or ignore "Platonic", "marriage minded + True Love", but have had success on occasion with both, but not often.

    What is the consensus here? Just curious.

    Buck.
    Don't filter anything; other than 18-46; don't filter weight, or anything else.

  2. #17948

    NYC Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from NYC. Its summertime and all the girls are running around in alo fitness wear. Skintight and practically naked. Damn, shame its not the same in the dc. I was playing spot the whale in NYC in east village and soho. Its so hard to find one. Now I'm back in the land of bountiful land beasts!
    Only thing we have close to that is West End / Georgetown, you walk around M St in the morning you'll see some of that stuff but nowhere close to the level of NYC. As someone who went to school here the problem is all of our hottest girls go to NYC, so that type of talent doesn't stay. Went on a date with a girl who fit that type to a T, of course she was headed right to NYC in a few months.

  3. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I can't see her profile. Due to the frequency these ladies change / delete their profile, I'm beginning to think we should include a pic in addition to the Seeking URL.
    She's on SDM as well. Spoke to her maybe a year ago but our schedules never aligned so I never disxussed with her about any details of arrangement.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72625048

  4. #17946
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I can't see her profile. Due to the frequency these ladies change / delete their profile, I'm beginning to think we should include a pic in addition to the Seeking URL.
    Agreed. Super helpful. To add to that some of these women block right after sharing numbers or when they get their feelings hurt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2715.jpg‎  

  5. #17945

    Dasha

    No link, but some of you like her for some reason. Built like an NFL linebacker.

  6. #17944

    Filters

    So, I usually filter, or ignore "Platonic", "marriage minded + True Love", but have had success on occasion with both, but not often.

    What is the consensus here? Just curious.

    Buck.

  7. #17943
    I can't see her profile. Due to the frequency these ladies change / delete their profile, I'm beginning to think we should include a pic in addition to the Seeking URL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Met her last year. Had a good dinner and conversation. After the date she texted me saying she had a great time and asking what ppm am I comfortable with and if I can help her pay for her parking. We agreed to the ppm and I sent her something for parking. I asked if we could meet again, she seemed confused and asked for the ppm amount that we just agreed to for our dinner meet. I explained that I don't compensate dinner dates and am happy to do ppm next meet since we now agreed to an arrangement. That was in November it's been crickets since then.

  8. #17942
    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    Met her last year. Had a good dinner and conversation. After the date she texted me saying she had a great time and asking what ppm am I comfortable with and if I can help her pay for her parking. We agreed to the ppm and I sent her something for parking. I asked if we could meet again, she seemed confused and asked for the ppm amount that we just agreed to for our dinner meet. I explained that I don't compensate dinner dates and am happy to do ppm next meet since we now agreed to an arrangement. That was in November it's been crickets since then.

  9. #17941
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Under 300, but am 1 and done.
    Damn. Thanks for the heads up.

  10. #17940
    If I remember. Last year or her previous profile. She was like we could get together for wine and dine with allowance but no intimacy and was the end. She was doing some real estate admin / agent gig then.

    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]

  11. #17939

    Violeta

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cacf2674a548

    Openly cucks her husband and expects 4-5 k per month.

  12. #17938

  13. #17937

    You would be way overpaying at the quoted ppms

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    That's the feeling I got based on what some of the more recent feedback was, snd some context clues from her messages. Shame what a couple years can do. I might just bail. Doesn't seem worth it.
    Under 300, but am 1 and done.

  14. #17936
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her before but from the looks of the 2nd picture and her stated weight I'm sure she's addicted to some substance.
    That's the feeling I got based on what some of the more recent feedback was, snd some context clues from her messages. Shame what a couple years can do. I might just bail. Doesn't seem worth it.

  15. #17935
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I saw once back in the day, and I saw there was one more recent post about her, but wondering if anyone else has any recent feedback. Debating on whether or not I take another run or not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-b5bf0a7be900

    Quoted me 5 covered and 8 uncovered.
    Haven't seen her before but from the looks of the 2nd picture and her stated weight I'm sure she's addicted to some substance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape