Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17975
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Bad case of GPS, wants 1 K Per meet.
    Is a year old, proposes 800-1000. Accepted 700, hard stop on using rubbers. Passed.

  2. #17974
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    No BJ for me. Said it was too intimate for the first time. Left for Ny this weekend and then back to school in W. Va. Would not repeat, but that's manly due to influx of coeds coming in from college and current heavy rotation. For those who want to take a drive to W. Va during the fall to go leaf peeping, she's real and nice. Two years ago, she would've definitely made my rotation.
    Definitely not worth the drive to WV.

  3. #17973

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date, she ghosted day of then apologized and opened up her schedule to me next week. Not taking this one seriously but at least she hasn't asked for money.
    She is real but covers and prefers quick meetings; met her a year ago for 350; now she is asking 700.

  4. #17972

    Eskimo brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I hit it. College student clean cut that's all. Not great and not bad.
    No BJ for me. Said it was too intimate for the first time. Left for Ny this weekend and then back to school in W. Va. Would not repeat, but that's manly due to influx of coeds coming in from college and current heavy rotation. For those who want to take a drive to W. Va during the fall to go leaf peeping, she's real and nice. Two years ago, she would've definitely made my rotation.

  5. #17971
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    LOL she really is, but takes dick in a very feminine way. It's like a mind fuck WHILE you're fucking.
    Facts. She walks like a body builder but is super submissive in bed. I just really like her titties LOL.

  6. #17970

    Dasha in DC

    Looking for any intel on Dasha in DC. Looks hot, says BBFS fine. Any reviews?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.

  7. #17969
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    No link, but some of you like her for some reason. Built like an NFL linebacker.
    LOL she really is, but takes dick in a very feminine way. It's like a mind fuck WHILE you're fucking.

  8. #17968

    Confirmed scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Super helpful. To add to that some of these women block right after sharing numbers or when they get their feelings hurt.
    Confirmed Scammer; I was chatting with her, and after seeing the messages on board, I was on high alert.) She will text nicely, show eagerness to meet, ask you to book a hotel, and then ask for funds up front in the lobby or parking lot. You all know what happens when you give money in advance.).
    Maria
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-b619a42708cf

  9. #17967
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    The ones that are remotely hot in DC are usually traveling pros from Miami. Hell, even the hot coeds in DC aren't on seeking. What gives. All I see are just trash. The mid girls think theyre 10's when theyre just passable. Too many dc simps inflating these busted girls ego.
    Agree 100% dc is by by far the worst. Even seeing the reviews here from most of the guys of girls I would not fuck for free, let alone 500+.

    I use seeking a lot while traveling and all of the mid to large cities are a goldmine compared to DC.

    If anything living and sugaring in DMV has honed my skills so that when I'm in another town for 2-3 days I'll have my calender booked solid with 5-6 babes I. E yes 2 or 3 hot babes a day and if she super kinky I'm hitting it a couple times minium. Balls drained by the times I'm back in DC so I'm good for a week.

  10. #17966

    Iryna. Any feedback

    Looks like some of you have chatted with her but any experiences to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-e443ab15298a

    We have been texting for a bit I'm curious how she is.

  11. #17965

    Luciana

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-5a6cc5655247

    Pretty quickly asked for six. She didn't like my counter.

  12. #17964

    DC Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    The ones that are remotely hot in DC are usually traveling pros from Miami. Hell, even the hot coeds in DC aren't on seeking. What gives. All I see are just trash. The mid girls think theyre 10's when theyre just passable. Too many dc simps inflating these busted girls ego.
    This is accurate, like extremely so. Hottest coeds are usually bankrolled by their partners, most come from well to do families, and are usually here for 4 years before they leave. DC Simps make it 100 x worse which makes it hard for everyone.

  13. #17963

    Kenz

    Platonic only. Willing to meet, but no patience for all that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-01a7be17bb86

  14. #17962

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone12  [View Original Post]
    Kamilla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-01bb2bf8ad14

    Pro don't know damage. https://www.models-world.com/profile/kamilla-46/.

    Tatiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-049d41652e48

    Visiting from NJ (she reached out to me). Quoted 5-6. Didn't like my lower counter.

    Kitty is back as Emily (and three years younger!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-f8a198f73f2f

    Her old account; search on it for reviews: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-8cc26d4fda0b.

    I didn't re-contact her so don't know her current situation; just a public service. LOL.

    Ivy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-db8f11590d80

    No info, I just want to hear stories of any contact with her. Those eyes tell me the stories would be epic.
    Kamila is leaving tomorrow, 500 covered. Not for me.

    Ivy is very slow to respond, and only answers 1 question at a time, even if you ask three at once. Would probably be a nightmare on day of.

  15. #17961

    Links work best

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. I've seen her on sa and sdm. Haven't coordinated anything as of yet.
    Profile link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape