Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 18335
-
08-11-26 15:10 #17975Senior Member

Posts: 329Is a year old, proposes 800-1000. Accepted 700, hard stop on using rubbers. Passed.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 15:09 #17974Senior Member

Posts: 1042Definitely not worth the drive to WV.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 12:51 #17973Senior Member

Posts: 55Melissa
She is real but covers and prefers quick meetings; met her a year ago for 350; now she is asking 700.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 12:17 #17972Senior Member

Posts: 468Eskimo brothers
No BJ for me. Said it was too intimate for the first time. Left for Ny this weekend and then back to school in W. Va. Would not repeat, but that's manly due to influx of coeds coming in from college and current heavy rotation. For those who want to take a drive to W. Va during the fall to go leaf peeping, she's real and nice. Two years ago, she would've definitely made my rotation.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:47 #17971Senior Member

Posts: 329Facts. She walks like a body builder but is super submissive in bed. I just really like her titties LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:43 #17970Senior Member

Posts: 46Dasha in DC
Looking for any intel on Dasha in DC. Looks hot, says BBFS fine. Any reviews?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.
-
08-11-26 11:20 #17969Senior Member

Posts: 286LOL she really is, but takes dick in a very feminine way. It's like a mind fuck WHILE you're fucking.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 10:50 #17968Senior Member

Posts: 55Confirmed scammer
Confirmed Scammer; I was chatting with her, and after seeing the messages on board, I was on high alert.) She will text nicely, show eagerness to meet, ask you to book a hotel, and then ask for funds up front in the lobby or parking lot. You all know what happens when you give money in advance.).
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
Maria
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-b619a42708cf
-
08-11-26 07:14 #17967Banned Member

Posts: 131Agree 100% dc is by by far the worst. Even seeing the reviews here from most of the guys of girls I would not fuck for free, let alone 500+.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
I use seeking a lot while traveling and all of the mid to large cities are a goldmine compared to DC.
If anything living and sugaring in DMV has honed my skills so that when I'm in another town for 2-3 days I'll have my calender booked solid with 5-6 babes I. E yes 2 or 3 hot babes a day and if she super kinky I'm hitting it a couple times minium. Balls drained by the times I'm back in DC so I'm good for a week.
-
08-11-26 07:06 #17966Banned Member

Posts: 131Iryna. Any feedback
Looks like some of you have chatted with her but any experiences to share?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-e443ab15298a
We have been texting for a bit I'm curious how she is.
-
08-10-26 20:26 #17965Regular Member

Posts: 6Luciana
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-5a6cc5655247
Pretty quickly asked for six. She didn't like my counter.
-
08-10-26 19:32 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 94DC Talent
This is accurate, like extremely so. Hottest coeds are usually bankrolled by their partners, most come from well to do families, and are usually here for 4 years before they leave. DC Simps make it 100 x worse which makes it hard for everyone.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 19:25 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 378Kenz
Platonic only. Willing to meet, but no patience for all that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-01a7be17bb86
-
08-10-26 17:43 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 378Comms
Kamila is leaving tomorrow, 500 covered. Not for me.
Originally Posted by Flintstone12
[View Original Post]
Ivy is very slow to respond, and only answers 1 question at a time, even if you ask three at once. Would probably be a nightmare on day of.
-
08-10-26 17:39 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 378Links work best
Profile link.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




