Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 4891
-
08-01-26 09:44 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 83LilBit
She most likely was on a state paid vacation like most. She's far from that age 29. She's got to be close to 40 now.
Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 09:03 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 31Nope
Stay well clear! She's got a man running her phone. Nearly incoherent during session; wandering around, on her phone, stopping after you've started and nodding off. Advertises for anal, but doesn't have lube and complained constantly about the condom coming off (it didn't). Not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 08:51 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 31Korean Car Date
I finally thought I'd found success with KA with this one. Unfortunately, one good visit is was my lot. Either she didn't reply when I reached out or she'd reach out when I wasn't available. Last time we set up a meet in advance she ghosted me. Has anyone been able to get with her on the regular?
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4755524-60+cardates+with+a+sexy+Korean+girl+that+sucks+dick+good+.
-
08-01-26 08:39 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 31Michelle
I've seen Michelle a few times and she can be fun. She presents as very normal, as in sober, but normal doesn't mean different! You'll get texts from her at all hours, which I'm pretty sure is someone doing it on her behalf, and sometimes asking for money. Once she gets the idea you're of no use to her, she will go dark.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 07:57 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 98Little Bit?
Holy moly, I guess she looks. Healthy? I used to see her when she was in spinner shape, and that's kind of my taste. She completely disappeared for a year and change and came back a little rounder. She does look a lot better at least health wise, so that's a good thing. Now. I wonder where she's been? Tattoos check out but now she's not very little.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/715204178800
-
07-31-26 23:19 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 225I agree that if I was going for a hour- (never would even try that for a car date anyway) - it would be way out of line especially with all the AMP and other options out there. While Tryst still has some good options just like any site just takes a lot longer checking pics and numbers. I got tired of the b. S with "cheaper" options. Too many wasted drives to a sleazy motel. Dirty rooms, paraphernalia laying out in the open. I look for the better fruit but don't get me wrong, I'm not paying some of these outrageous 600-700+/ hr prices. I just don't mind a bit extra if it is good and in this situation for a car or just a incall quicky I can go with it.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
PH.
-
07-31-26 23:08 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 225Thank You!
I was hoping you would see my post. Always surprised how you have been able to recall these girls from different sites over the years. The tattoos are the key. I did notice and was a bit concerned about the other pictures, that was the other reason I wanted to see if it was a fake posting. I will be around here and up to Boston over the next few weeks and will try to get hold of her as well as a stop in Philly to some AMP's.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
PH
-
07-31-26 19:03 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 630She's cute and she's in good shape, and maybe she's not drugged out.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
But even with all that, at $600/ hour equivalence and a bunch of rules, she's out of her mind. That's a whole new level of GPS.
-
07-31-26 16:14 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 47I decided to toftt, quoted 100 qq, got 80.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
The good. She looks likes her pictures. Pretty face, she's pretty tall, I'd say 5' 10", thick. Nice tits.
The bad. Lackluster BBBJ. Tried having her do reverse cg but she said she didn't like the way it felt in that position, then cg her leg cramped up. Ended up in mish and the way she was positioning herself it was like I couldn't get any deeper. Anyway, finished up and as I was leaving her man / mom / kids showed up? Good timing or bad timing I guess. Either way I don't think the kids saw me but grammy and the man were side eyeing me as I got in my car.
Tldr. Meh, it'll do in a pinch I guess but I won't repeat.
-
07-31-26 14:14 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 2787I knew I recognized that face, just took me a minute to connect the dots. That girl is on SA site. She works for a flagger company and supplements things by dating. She's a little spinner, has a bunch of rules and holds guys to them. Says she's able to host on occasion. Wants first meet to be over coffee for 30-min to gauge compatibility.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
Now that said, I looked at the "More Photos" from that link and it looks like there are about 4 different girls shown. Someone recently postulated that LC doesn't wipe out pics associated with a phone number, so, when a new girl gets that number and posts, all of the old pics from other girls ends up in that pic thread.
Several of those pics are the girl you posted a picture of, but many do not have the tats or the wrong tats. And the blonde girl and one with glasses sure doesn't look like the one in you & my pics.
-
07-30-26 13:48 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 225Kandy
Back for a visit for a few days and was looking around. She has been posting on LC lately. Bear or Newark and found a much older one St. Georges. Looked on Shampoos picture thread, ripoff & tried searching her pictures and I am getting nowhere. Somehow she looks familiar. I thought maybe from WHFT. 2 different 443 numbers-4856 and 9793. Anybody seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...n_de/213675587.
Last edited by PinHead11; 07-30-26 at 13:52. Reason: add info
-
07-30-26 13:10 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 83Michelle
Seen Michelle last week too for a hh. You can negotiate with her. You could've got her for way less than what you paid. Im not sharing what we agreed on and what i gave her. That's between me and her. Im just putting it out there that she can be negotiated with. Like most of them.
Originally Posted by Seeker5901
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 08:23 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 83Bridgeville Chocolate
Seen this ad too and am interested. Looks like she has the same number as big girl kay. So they must know each other. I did see big girl kay for a bj a few months back and it was really good. That's all I wanted. Does anyone know what happened to the search mode in the upper right hand corner? Im not seeing it now.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 07:14 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 145Bridgeville Chocolate
Checking to see if anyone has made the visit since this one came to town?
Rates seemed reasonable. Just curious about the neighborhood. The larger white lady has been on the scene.
For a while. But she's not my type.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...d/584450093168
-
07-29-26 22:33 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 82I saw Michelle the other day. 120 ss 160 hh 200 hr. She's definitely cute, but all business. During the introductory flute session, I invited her over for some 69, which she liked. Found out that BBFS is an extra 40, but "Don't cum inside me. " Mentioning that I've had a vasectomy got a greenlight for giving her a creampie.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
I elected for the hh, plus tax, but only got 15 minutes since she's the kind of girl that once you pop, that's the end of the date. She's definitely better than the local talent, but I'd say just do the short stay since she cuts things short after the first pop.










Reply With Quote




