Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 4891
-
07-29-26 08:50 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 171I saw you over the winter. BAD monkey problem. I thought I would give her a 2nd shot hoping to catch her sober If I did a mornign visit. Scheduled with her the day before so that she knew to expect me and then nother the following morning.
Originally Posted by CavHunter
[View Original Post]
Not worth the effort.
-
07-26-26 21:20 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 47She has a second ad up too. Something about the pictures are making me wary. I did get a hold of her though, she quoted 100 QQ 220 Hr.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
If you decide to take one for the team let me know.
-
07-26-26 12:41 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 83Any info on her?
Is anyone familiar with this one? Don't think she's been around very long. I have reached out to her but haven't heard from her yet. Looks like her middle is big. Either she's heavy in the tummy or she could be pregnant. Just an observation. Doesn't really matter as long as her head skills are good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...m/922216360058
-
07-24-26 14:50 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 83Jaydah
Yeah she still around. Seen her maybe two weeks ago. My second visit. Her sex is decent but her bj is lousy. Not a good bj at all. So if your one who only likes bjs and want someone to go to for just a bj. She aint the one. I won't be going back just because of that. I really like a good bj.
Originally Posted by CipLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 09:40 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 145Anna
Gave it a shot for the BJ only. I was the pics yearrrrs ago and she was a looker. But he drugs have been hard on her.
Big tits. And her general build is just Round. I'll pass on a 2nd try. Mission not accomplished.
She just real. And she is nice. And tries to please.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seafo...e/176707854896
-
07-23-26 16:15 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 57Jaydah
Is she still around? I don't see her posting any more.
Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 11:50 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 65New Castle
Looking for an outcall in that area. Any suggestion?
-
07-18-26 08:47 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 83Jessica and Melody
Jsthrny Jsthrny is offline.
Regular Member.
Posts: 10.
Scam.
Went to see this one and when I pulled up only saw dudes and no female. I was told to hang on cause room was not ready (that was bs) I'm pretty sure she was waiting for someone to show up. I left cause I now carry. Had the same situation happen before and broke out in a fight. I think I might stop trying these girls out now. I've seen Melodie also a few times but she is constantly asking for money and comes up with excuses to not be available.
I've seen Jessica a few times and haven't had any problems. Either I've been lucky or she likes me. I'll go with lucky. I've seen Melody twice but haven't seen her in a while. She does ask for money all the time and is never available when I want to see her again.
-
07-15-26 18:08 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 630That ad is already gone, but in searching some of the keywords from the URL, I found this:
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/464555491183
If this is her, she used to post up by the Philadelphia airport. I've not seen her, but there was a look to her face that warned me off, evidence of use. I have no evidence one way or the other.
In these pictures, as with her previous ones, she certainly looks happy which is usually a solid indicator that she'd be a good time. TOFTT and report back!
-
07-15-26 16:03 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 404Nice girl, open menu. Boobs are saggy, but that can be fun.
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 08:55 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 344Michelle
Anyone have any experience with this one? TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/181768998910
-
07-13-26 13:41 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 83Recent post
This is the post where she implies further discussion on the rates. Doesn't matter to me because I don't do cardates so she wouldn't work for me. I'm quite sure she'll come down to whatever rate you put on the table.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaware/female-escorts/baddie-with-a-phatty-/690970228963
For some reason the link won't open. But this is the last post she put on STG's
-
07-13-26 11:54 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 83May negotiate
We will talk about the other prices and depending on what you want and how much.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
Hmm. This is a line from her ad that says she may be open to negotiating on those rates. She has to realize that most guys will not pay the rates she's asking. Especially doing a cardate.
-
07-12-26 22:04 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 145GPS And no spell check
She is shooing for the moon on those prices. And she does not have spell check. LOL.
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
To me that means she will find a few fools if she is real. Otherwise low ball her and see what she says.
Not my type.
-
07-12-26 19:00 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 160Gps
After reading that ad, I can tell she has GPS.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





