Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 327 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 4894
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4834

    LilBit

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    Holy moly, I guess she looks. Healthy? I used to see her when she was in spinner shape, and that's kind of my taste. She completely disappeared for a year and change and came back a little rounder. She does look a lot better at least health wise, so that's a good thing. Now. I wonder where she's been? Tattoos check out but now she's not very little.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/715204178800
    Well there goes an advertising moniker! No longer qualifies to use that! LOL.

    Anyone seen What's her face, formerly from Dover (BF went to vacation), more recently in New Castle?

  2. #4833

    Lisa. Korean Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by AgedGeek  [View Original Post]
    I finally thought I'd found success with KA with this one. Unfortunately, one good visit is was my lot. Either she didn't reply when I reached out or she'd reach out when I wasn't available. Last time we set up a meet in advance she ghosted me. Has anyone been able to get with her on the regular?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4755524-60+cardates+with+a+sexy+Korean+girl+that+sucks+dick+good+.
    Somewhere around here I posted a review of "Lisa". Something about BF, roomies or whatever limit her ability to get free and date. She was a FS notel date, p/u and drive her there. She's now advertising BBFS car dates. A little birdie told me she frequents Kenso, and if true, injects an entirely different and elevated risk factor. Legs are spotted. Draw yer own conclusion.

  3. #4832

    Korean girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AgedGeek  [View Original Post]
    I finally thought I'd found success with KA with this one. Unfortunately, one good visit is was my lot. Either she didn't reply when I reached out or she'd reach out when I wasn't available. Last time we set up a meet in advance she ghosted me. Has anyone been able to get with her on the regular?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4755524-60+cardates+with+a+sexy+Korean+girl+that+sucks+dick+good+.
    Definitely legit. I've seen her 3 times for car date BBBJ. I only would see her as a last option. She's about a 6 at sucking but she won't quit.

  4. #4831

    LilBit

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    Holy moly, I guess she looks. Healthy? I used to see her when she was in spinner shape, and that's kind of my taste. She completely disappeared for a year and change and came back a little rounder. She does look a lot better at least health wise, so that's a good thing. Now. I wonder where she's been? Tattoos check out but now she's not very little.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/715204178800
    She most likely was on a state paid vacation like most. She's far from that age 29. She's got to be close to 40 now.

  5. #4830

    Nope

    Stay well clear! She's got a man running her phone. Nearly incoherent during session; wandering around, on her phone, stopping after you've started and nodding off. Advertises for anal, but doesn't have lube and complained constantly about the condom coming off (it didn't). Not worth the effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    This is the post where she implies further discussion on the rates. Doesn't matter to me because I don't do cardates so she wouldn't work for me. I'm quite sure she'll come down to whatever rate you put on the table.




    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaware/female-escorts/baddie-with-a-phatty-/690970228963


    For some reason the link won't open. But this is the last post she put on STG's

  6. #4829

    Korean Car Date

    I finally thought I'd found success with KA with this one. Unfortunately, one good visit is was my lot. Either she didn't reply when I reached out or she'd reach out when I wasn't available. Last time we set up a meet in advance she ghosted me. Has anyone been able to get with her on the regular?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4755524-60+cardates+with+a+sexy+Korean+girl+that+sucks+dick+good+.

  7. #4828

    Michelle

    I've seen Michelle a few times and she can be fun. She presents as very normal, as in sober, but normal doesn't mean different! You'll get texts from her at all hours, which I'm pretty sure is someone doing it on her behalf, and sometimes asking for money. Once she gets the idea you're of no use to her, she will go dark.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    Seen Michelle last week too for a hh. You can negotiate with her. You could've got her for way less than what you paid. Im not sharing what we agreed on and what i gave her. That's between me and her. Im just putting it out there that she can be negotiated with. Like most of them.

  8. #4827

    Little Bit?

    Holy moly, I guess she looks. Healthy? I used to see her when she was in spinner shape, and that's kind of my taste. She completely disappeared for a year and change and came back a little rounder. She does look a lot better at least health wise, so that's a good thing. Now. I wonder where she's been? Tattoos check out but now she's not very little.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/715204178800
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260801_075509_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260801_075451_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  9. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    She's cute and she's in good shape, and maybe she's not drugged out.

    But even with all that, at $600/ hour equivalence and a bunch of rules, she's out of her mind. That's a whole new level of GPS.
    I agree that if I was going for a hour- (never would even try that for a car date anyway) - it would be way out of line especially with all the AMP and other options out there. While Tryst still has some good options just like any site just takes a lot longer checking pics and numbers. I got tired of the b. S with "cheaper" options. Too many wasted drives to a sleazy motel. Dirty rooms, paraphernalia laying out in the open. I look for the better fruit but don't get me wrong, I'm not paying some of these outrageous 600-700+/ hr prices. I just don't mind a bit extra if it is good and in this situation for a car or just a incall quicky I can go with it.

    PH.

  10. #4825

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I knew I recognized that face, just took me a minute to connect the dots. That girl is on SA site. She works for a flagger company and supplements things by dating. She's a little spinner, has a bunch of rules and holds guys to them. Says she's able to host on occasion. Wants first meet to be over coffee for 30-min to gauge compatibility.


    Now that said, I looked at the "More Photos" from that link and it looks like there are about 4 different girls shown. Someone recently postulated that LC doesn't wipe out pics associated with a phone number, so, when a new girl gets that number and posts, all of the old pics from other girls ends up in that pic thread.

    Several of those pics are the girl you posted a picture of, but many do not have the tats or the wrong tats. And the blonde girl and one with glasses sure doesn't look like the one in you & my pics.
    I was hoping you would see my post. Always surprised how you have been able to recall these girls from different sites over the years. The tattoos are the key. I did notice and was a bit concerned about the other pictures, that was the other reason I wanted to see if it was a fake posting. I will be around here and up to Boston over the next few weeks and will try to get hold of her as well as a stop in Philly to some AMP's.

    PH

  11. #4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I knew I recognized that face, just took me a minute to connect the dots. That girl is on SA site. She works for a flagger company and supplements things by dating. She's a little spinner, has a bunch of rules and holds guys to them. Says she's able to host on occasion. Wants first meet to be over coffee for 30-min to gauge compatibility.


    Now that said, I looked at the "More Photos" from that link and it looks like there are about 4 different girls shown. Someone recently postulated that LC doesn't wipe out pics associated with a phone number, so, when a new girl gets that number and posts, all of the old pics from other girls ends up in that pic thread.

    Several of those pics are the girl you posted a picture of, but many do not have the tats or the wrong tats. And the blonde girl and one with glasses sure doesn't look like the one in you & my pics.
    She's cute and she's in good shape, and maybe she's not drugged out.

    But even with all that, at $600/ hour equivalence and a bunch of rules, she's out of her mind. That's a whole new level of GPS.

  12. #4823
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this one? Don't think she's been around very long. I have reached out to her but haven't heard from her yet. Looks like her middle is big. Either she's heavy in the tummy or she could be pregnant. Just an observation. Doesn't really matter as long as her head skills are good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...m/922216360058
    I decided to toftt, quoted 100 qq, got 80.

    The good. She looks likes her pictures. Pretty face, she's pretty tall, I'd say 5' 10", thick. Nice tits.

    The bad. Lackluster BBBJ. Tried having her do reverse cg but she said she didn't like the way it felt in that position, then cg her leg cramped up. Ended up in mish and the way she was positioning herself it was like I couldn't get any deeper. Anyway, finished up and as I was leaving her man / mom / kids showed up? Good timing or bad timing I guess. Either way I don't think the kids saw me but grammy and the man were side eyeing me as I got in my car.

    Tldr. Meh, it'll do in a pinch I guess but I won't repeat.

  13. #4822
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    Back for a visit for a few days and was looking around. She has been posting on LC lately. Bear or Newark and found a much older one St. Georges. Looked on Shampoos picture thread, ripoff & tried searching her pictures and I am getting nowhere. Somehow she looks familiar. I thought maybe from WHFT. 2 different 443 numbers-4856 and 9793. Anybody seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...n_de/213675587.
    I knew I recognized that face, just took me a minute to connect the dots. That girl is on SA site. She works for a flagger company and supplements things by dating. She's a little spinner, has a bunch of rules and holds guys to them. Says she's able to host on occasion. Wants first meet to be over coffee for 30-min to gauge compatibility.


    Now that said, I looked at the "More Photos" from that link and it looks like there are about 4 different girls shown. Someone recently postulated that LC doesn't wipe out pics associated with a phone number, so, when a new girl gets that number and posts, all of the old pics from other girls ends up in that pic thread.

    Several of those pics are the girl you posted a picture of, but many do not have the tats or the wrong tats. And the blonde girl and one with glasses sure doesn't look like the one in you & my pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎  

  14. #4821

    Kandy

    Back for a visit for a few days and was looking around. She has been posting on LC lately. Bear or Newark and found a much older one St. Georges. Looked on Shampoos picture thread, ripoff & tried searching her pictures and I am getting nowhere. Somehow she looks familiar. I thought maybe from WHFT. 2 different 443 numbers-4856 and 9793. Anybody seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...n_de/213675587.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandy.jpg‎  
    Last edited by PinHead11; 07-30-26 at 13:52. Reason: add info

  15. #4820

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker5901  [View Original Post]
    I saw Michelle the other day. 120 ss 160 hh 200 hr. She's definitely cute, but all business. During the introductory flute session, I invited her over for some 69, which she liked. Found out that BBFS is an extra 40, but "Don't cum inside me. " Mentioning that I've had a vasectomy got a greenlight for giving her a creampie.

    I elected for the hh, plus tax, but only got 15 minutes since she's the kind of girl that once you pop, that's the end of the date. She's definitely better than the local talent, but I'd say just do the short stay since she cuts things short after the first pop.
    Seen Michelle last week too for a hh. You can negotiate with her. You could've got her for way less than what you paid. Im not sharing what we agreed on and what i gave her. That's between me and her. Im just putting it out there that she can be negotiated with. Like most of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape