Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 4886
-
08-05-26 14:26 #4841Regular Member

Posts: 4Newbie hoping for some intel.
Trying to expand my horizons beyond AMPs lately. Been checking STG, anybody have any experience with this one? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...3/696229155738
-
08-05-26 13:13 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 2785Michelle
Question, if I might?
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
Is her belly bigger than shown / hidden in these pictures? In general I'm usually a bit skeptical when pics don't show the belly. Usually think a firl is hiding baby damage. So wonder if she's done a job or concealing the belly that's much bigger?
That stuff Jake00 wrote is spot on. I find that from time to time, I forget to ask something and then the girl pulls one of those "oh, that's an extra. " So many boxes to check in this hobby, it get tiring at times.
-
08-05-26 12:33 #4839Regular Member

Posts: 4Had the same problems you had, did eventually get to see her. It was my first cardate, nothing special. OK conversation and ok BBBJ.
Originally Posted by AgedGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 11:43 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 82They must feed them well. But it also depends on how long she was locked up. It must've been a while.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 07:42 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 145Jesus!
WTF do they feed them in love up?
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 18:59 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 630A good lesson for everyone. Always negotiate everything you expect up front.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
It's not a guarantee, per se, that you'll get everything she agreed to, but if you can show a text message or reference the conversation you have a better chance of influencing delivery of the agreed-upon services than if you keep quiet and think "Well an hour has to include more than one pop right? Right?
Of course a drunk or drugged-out provider and all bets are off. But you can make that decision after the door opens and before you pay.
I made that exact mistake very early on in my mongering career. Opted for an hour thinking that meant an hour. Maybe not "all you can cum", but at least a second pop. Nope. "I can't give out second pops, I'll have people pop, pop, popping on me all day".
She's not posting right now (at least not in our area), but after being gone for quite some time she returned maybe a year ago. She was the older, frizzy-blonde-haired Latina MILF who posted a menu with something like 32 numbered options in her ad.
After I got over being butthurt for feeling taken advantage-of, I realized it was on me to be clear up front about what I expected for my money before handing it over.
An hour should also always mean an hour, particularly if we're not negotiating services but time, but that can also be stated up-front and you can walk during the negotiation phase if the provider won't honor your expectations.
-
08-04-26 18:20 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 245Michelle. New Castle
I saw Michelle today at her new apartment by the post office in New Castle. She has an air mattress on the floor and just got a new TV, also on the floor. She is clearly getting situated there. She quoted me 160 for a Hhr and 250 for an Hr. I opted for an Hr thinking I would get multiple shots on goal. Nope! It was a rather boring session. She looks worse than her pictures (she has a sizable belly), her BBBJ is average, and CFS was okay. We did multiple positions but it felt mechanical to me and there was no enthusiasm. It was more like "hurry up so I can buy a coffee table". I finished my first cup in about 20 minutes and she went to the bathroom to start the shower. It was my cue to leave even though I paid for an Hr. I should have listened to Seeker5901! I would never repeat. I really question the guys that left her decent / average reviews. There are far better options out there! Good luck brothers! BJ.
Originally Posted by Seeker5901
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 18:57 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 2785LilBit
Well there goes an advertising moniker! No longer qualifies to use that! LOL.
Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168
[View Original Post]
Anyone seen What's her face, formerly from Dover (BF went to vacation), more recently in New Castle?
-
08-02-26 18:55 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 2785Lisa. Korean Car Dates
Somewhere around here I posted a review of "Lisa". Something about BF, roomies or whatever limit her ability to get free and date. She was a FS notel date, p/u and drive her there. She's now advertising BBFS car dates. A little birdie told me she frequents Kenso, and if true, injects an entirely different and elevated risk factor. Legs are spotted. Draw yer own conclusion.
Originally Posted by AgedGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 23:28 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 344Korean girl
Definitely legit. I've seen her 3 times for car date BBBJ. I only would see her as a last option. She's about a 6 at sucking but she won't quit.
Originally Posted by AgedGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 09:44 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 82LilBit
She most likely was on a state paid vacation like most. She's far from that age 29. She's got to be close to 40 now.
Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 09:03 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 31Nope
Stay well clear! She's got a man running her phone. Nearly incoherent during session; wandering around, on her phone, stopping after you've started and nodding off. Advertises for anal, but doesn't have lube and complained constantly about the condom coming off (it didn't). Not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 08:51 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 31Korean Car Date
I finally thought I'd found success with KA with this one. Unfortunately, one good visit is was my lot. Either she didn't reply when I reached out or she'd reach out when I wasn't available. Last time we set up a meet in advance she ghosted me. Has anyone been able to get with her on the regular?
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4755524-60+cardates+with+a+sexy+Korean+girl+that+sucks+dick+good+.
-
08-01-26 08:39 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 31Michelle
I've seen Michelle a few times and she can be fun. She presents as very normal, as in sober, but normal doesn't mean different! You'll get texts from her at all hours, which I'm pretty sure is someone doing it on her behalf, and sometimes asking for money. Once she gets the idea you're of no use to her, she will go dark.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 07:57 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 98Little Bit?
Holy moly, I guess she looks. Healthy? I used to see her when she was in spinner shape, and that's kind of my taste. She completely disappeared for a year and change and came back a little rounder. She does look a lot better at least health wise, so that's a good thing. Now. I wonder where she's been? Tattoos check out but now she's not very little.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/715204178800









Reply With Quote




