Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 326 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 4886
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    She's cute and she's in good shape, and maybe she's not drugged out.

    But even with all that, at $600/ hour equivalence and a bunch of rules, she's out of her mind. That's a whole new level of GPS.
    I agree that if I was going for a hour- (never would even try that for a car date anyway) - it would be way out of line especially with all the AMP and other options out there. While Tryst still has some good options just like any site just takes a lot longer checking pics and numbers. I got tired of the b. S with "cheaper" options. Too many wasted drives to a sleazy motel. Dirty rooms, paraphernalia laying out in the open. I look for the better fruit but don't get me wrong, I'm not paying some of these outrageous 600-700+/ hr prices. I just don't mind a bit extra if it is good and in this situation for a car or just a incall quicky I can go with it.

    PH.

  2. #4825

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I knew I recognized that face, just took me a minute to connect the dots. That girl is on SA site. She works for a flagger company and supplements things by dating. She's a little spinner, has a bunch of rules and holds guys to them. Says she's able to host on occasion. Wants first meet to be over coffee for 30-min to gauge compatibility.


    Now that said, I looked at the "More Photos" from that link and it looks like there are about 4 different girls shown. Someone recently postulated that LC doesn't wipe out pics associated with a phone number, so, when a new girl gets that number and posts, all of the old pics from other girls ends up in that pic thread.

    Several of those pics are the girl you posted a picture of, but many do not have the tats or the wrong tats. And the blonde girl and one with glasses sure doesn't look like the one in you & my pics.
    I was hoping you would see my post. Always surprised how you have been able to recall these girls from different sites over the years. The tattoos are the key. I did notice and was a bit concerned about the other pictures, that was the other reason I wanted to see if it was a fake posting. I will be around here and up to Boston over the next few weeks and will try to get hold of her as well as a stop in Philly to some AMP's.

    PH

  3. #4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I knew I recognized that face, just took me a minute to connect the dots. That girl is on SA site. She works for a flagger company and supplements things by dating. She's a little spinner, has a bunch of rules and holds guys to them. Says she's able to host on occasion. Wants first meet to be over coffee for 30-min to gauge compatibility.


    Now that said, I looked at the "More Photos" from that link and it looks like there are about 4 different girls shown. Someone recently postulated that LC doesn't wipe out pics associated with a phone number, so, when a new girl gets that number and posts, all of the old pics from other girls ends up in that pic thread.

    Several of those pics are the girl you posted a picture of, but many do not have the tats or the wrong tats. And the blonde girl and one with glasses sure doesn't look like the one in you & my pics.
    She's cute and she's in good shape, and maybe she's not drugged out.

    But even with all that, at $600/ hour equivalence and a bunch of rules, she's out of her mind. That's a whole new level of GPS.

  4. #4823
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this one? Don't think she's been around very long. I have reached out to her but haven't heard from her yet. Looks like her middle is big. Either she's heavy in the tummy or she could be pregnant. Just an observation. Doesn't really matter as long as her head skills are good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...m/922216360058
    I decided to toftt, quoted 100 qq, got 80.

    The good. She looks likes her pictures. Pretty face, she's pretty tall, I'd say 5' 10", thick. Nice tits.

    The bad. Lackluster BBBJ. Tried having her do reverse cg but she said she didn't like the way it felt in that position, then cg her leg cramped up. Ended up in mish and the way she was positioning herself it was like I couldn't get any deeper. Anyway, finished up and as I was leaving her man / mom / kids showed up? Good timing or bad timing I guess. Either way I don't think the kids saw me but grammy and the man were side eyeing me as I got in my car.

    Tldr. Meh, it'll do in a pinch I guess but I won't repeat.

  5. #4822
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    Back for a visit for a few days and was looking around. She has been posting on LC lately. Bear or Newark and found a much older one St. Georges. Looked on Shampoos picture thread, ripoff & tried searching her pictures and I am getting nowhere. Somehow she looks familiar. I thought maybe from WHFT. 2 different 443 numbers-4856 and 9793. Anybody seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...n_de/213675587.
    I knew I recognized that face, just took me a minute to connect the dots. That girl is on SA site. She works for a flagger company and supplements things by dating. She's a little spinner, has a bunch of rules and holds guys to them. Says she's able to host on occasion. Wants first meet to be over coffee for 30-min to gauge compatibility.


    Now that said, I looked at the "More Photos" from that link and it looks like there are about 4 different girls shown. Someone recently postulated that LC doesn't wipe out pics associated with a phone number, so, when a new girl gets that number and posts, all of the old pics from other girls ends up in that pic thread.

    Several of those pics are the girl you posted a picture of, but many do not have the tats or the wrong tats. And the blonde girl and one with glasses sure doesn't look like the one in you & my pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎  

  6. #4821

    Kandy

    Back for a visit for a few days and was looking around. She has been posting on LC lately. Bear or Newark and found a much older one St. Georges. Looked on Shampoos picture thread, ripoff & tried searching her pictures and I am getting nowhere. Somehow she looks familiar. I thought maybe from WHFT. 2 different 443 numbers-4856 and 9793. Anybody seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...n_de/213675587.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandy.jpg‎  
    Last edited by PinHead11; 07-30-26 at 13:52. Reason: add info

  7. #4820

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker5901  [View Original Post]
    I saw Michelle the other day. 120 ss 160 hh 200 hr. She's definitely cute, but all business. During the introductory flute session, I invited her over for some 69, which she liked. Found out that BBFS is an extra 40, but "Don't cum inside me. " Mentioning that I've had a vasectomy got a greenlight for giving her a creampie.

    I elected for the hh, plus tax, but only got 15 minutes since she's the kind of girl that once you pop, that's the end of the date. She's definitely better than the local talent, but I'd say just do the short stay since she cuts things short after the first pop.
    Seen Michelle last week too for a hh. You can negotiate with her. You could've got her for way less than what you paid. Im not sharing what we agreed on and what i gave her. That's between me and her. Im just putting it out there that she can be negotiated with. Like most of them.

  8. #4819

    Bridgeville Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    Checking to see if anyone has made the visit since this one came to town?

    Rates seemed reasonable. Just curious about the neighborhood. The larger white lady has been on the scene.

    For a while. But she's not my type.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...d/584450093168
    Seen this ad too and am interested. Looks like she has the same number as big girl kay. So they must know each other. I did see big girl kay for a bj a few months back and it was really good. That's all I wanted. Does anyone know what happened to the search mode in the upper right hand corner? Im not seeing it now.

  9. #4818

    Bridgeville Chocolate

    Checking to see if anyone has made the visit since this one came to town?

    Rates seemed reasonable. Just curious about the neighborhood. The larger white lady has been on the scene.

    For a while. But she's not my type.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...d/584450093168

  10. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    That ad is already gone, but in searching some of the keywords from the URL, I found this:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/464555491183

    If this is her, she used to post up by the Philadelphia airport. I've not seen her, but there was a look to her face that warned me off, evidence of use. I have no evidence one way or the other.

    In these pictures, as with her previous ones, she certainly looks happy which is usually a solid indicator that she'd be a good time. TOFTT and report back!
    I saw Michelle the other day. 120 ss 160 hh 200 hr. She's definitely cute, but all business. During the introductory flute session, I invited her over for some 69, which she liked. Found out that BBFS is an extra 40, but "Don't cum inside me. " Mentioning that I've had a vasectomy got a greenlight for giving her a creampie.

    I elected for the hh, plus tax, but only got 15 minutes since she's the kind of girl that once you pop, that's the end of the date. She's definitely better than the local talent, but I'd say just do the short stay since she cuts things short after the first pop.

  11. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by CavHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's legit? I thought she was posted as a scam / rob sometime last year or so.
    I saw you over the winter. BAD monkey problem. I thought I would give her a 2nd shot hoping to catch her sober If I did a mornign visit. Scheduled with her the day before so that she knew to expect me and then nother the following morning.

    Not worth the effort.

  12. #4815
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this one? Don't think she's been around very long. I have reached out to her but haven't heard from her yet. Looks like her middle is big. Either she's heavy in the tummy or she could be pregnant. Just an observation. Doesn't really matter as long as her head skills are good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...m/922216360058
    She has a second ad up too. Something about the pictures are making me wary. I did get a hold of her though, she quoted 100 QQ 220 Hr.

    If you decide to take one for the team let me know.

  13. #4814

    Any info on her?

    Is anyone familiar with this one? Don't think she's been around very long. I have reached out to her but haven't heard from her yet. Looks like her middle is big. Either she's heavy in the tummy or she could be pregnant. Just an observation. Doesn't really matter as long as her head skills are good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...m/922216360058
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260726_123030_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260726_123046_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260726_123414_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #4813

    Jaydah

    Quote Originally Posted by CipLover  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? I don't see her posting any more.
    Yeah she still around. Seen her maybe two weeks ago. My second visit. Her sex is decent but her bj is lousy. Not a good bj at all. So if your one who only likes bjs and want someone to go to for just a bj. She aint the one. I won't be going back just because of that. I really like a good bj.

  15. #4812

    Anna

    Gave it a shot for the BJ only. I was the pics yearrrrs ago and she was a looker. But he drugs have been hard on her.

    Big tits. And her general build is just Round. I'll pass on a 2nd try. Mission not accomplished.

    She just real. And she is nice. And tries to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seafo...e/176707854896

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape