Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 4895
-
07-30-26 13:10 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 84Michelle
Seen Michelle last week too for a hh. You can negotiate with her. You could've got her for way less than what you paid. Im not sharing what we agreed on and what i gave her. That's between me and her. Im just putting it out there that she can be negotiated with. Like most of them.
Originally Posted by Seeker5901
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 08:23 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 84Bridgeville Chocolate
Seen this ad too and am interested. Looks like she has the same number as big girl kay. So they must know each other. I did see big girl kay for a bj a few months back and it was really good. That's all I wanted. Does anyone know what happened to the search mode in the upper right hand corner? Im not seeing it now.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 07:14 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 145Bridgeville Chocolate
Checking to see if anyone has made the visit since this one came to town?
Rates seemed reasonable. Just curious about the neighborhood. The larger white lady has been on the scene.
For a while. But she's not my type.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...d/584450093168
-
07-29-26 22:33 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 82I saw Michelle the other day. 120 ss 160 hh 200 hr. She's definitely cute, but all business. During the introductory flute session, I invited her over for some 69, which she liked. Found out that BBFS is an extra 40, but "Don't cum inside me. " Mentioning that I've had a vasectomy got a greenlight for giving her a creampie.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
I elected for the hh, plus tax, but only got 15 minutes since she's the kind of girl that once you pop, that's the end of the date. She's definitely better than the local talent, but I'd say just do the short stay since she cuts things short after the first pop.
-
07-29-26 08:50 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 173I saw you over the winter. BAD monkey problem. I thought I would give her a 2nd shot hoping to catch her sober If I did a mornign visit. Scheduled with her the day before so that she knew to expect me and then nother the following morning.
Originally Posted by CavHunter
[View Original Post]
Not worth the effort.
-
07-26-26 21:20 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 47She has a second ad up too. Something about the pictures are making me wary. I did get a hold of her though, she quoted 100 QQ 220 Hr.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
If you decide to take one for the team let me know.
-
07-26-26 12:41 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info on her?
Is anyone familiar with this one? Don't think she's been around very long. I have reached out to her but haven't heard from her yet. Looks like her middle is big. Either she's heavy in the tummy or she could be pregnant. Just an observation. Doesn't really matter as long as her head skills are good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...m/922216360058
-
07-24-26 14:50 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 84Jaydah
Yeah she still around. Seen her maybe two weeks ago. My second visit. Her sex is decent but her bj is lousy. Not a good bj at all. So if your one who only likes bjs and want someone to go to for just a bj. She aint the one. I won't be going back just because of that. I really like a good bj.
Originally Posted by CipLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 09:40 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 145Anna
Gave it a shot for the BJ only. I was the pics yearrrrs ago and she was a looker. But he drugs have been hard on her.
Big tits. And her general build is just Round. I'll pass on a 2nd try. Mission not accomplished.
She just real. And she is nice. And tries to please.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seafo...e/176707854896
-
07-23-26 16:15 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 57Jaydah
Is she still around? I don't see her posting any more.
Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 11:50 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 65New Castle
Looking for an outcall in that area. Any suggestion?
-
07-18-26 08:47 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 84Jessica and Melody
Jsthrny Jsthrny is offline.
Regular Member.
Posts: 10.
Scam.
Went to see this one and when I pulled up only saw dudes and no female. I was told to hang on cause room was not ready (that was bs) I'm pretty sure she was waiting for someone to show up. I left cause I now carry. Had the same situation happen before and broke out in a fight. I think I might stop trying these girls out now. I've seen Melodie also a few times but she is constantly asking for money and comes up with excuses to not be available.
I've seen Jessica a few times and haven't had any problems. Either I've been lucky or she likes me. I'll go with lucky. I've seen Melody twice but haven't seen her in a while. She does ask for money all the time and is never available when I want to see her again.
-
07-15-26 18:08 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 630That ad is already gone, but in searching some of the keywords from the URL, I found this:
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/464555491183
If this is her, she used to post up by the Philadelphia airport. I've not seen her, but there was a look to her face that warned me off, evidence of use. I have no evidence one way or the other.
In these pictures, as with her previous ones, she certainly looks happy which is usually a solid indicator that she'd be a good time. TOFTT and report back!
-
07-15-26 16:03 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 404Nice girl, open menu. Boobs are saggy, but that can be fun.
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 08:55 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 344Michelle
Anyone have any experience with this one? TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/181768998910










Reply With Quote




