Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 18364
-
07-31-26 14:57 #17884Senior Member

Posts: 94Star
Wish you'd see my post about her last year. Not a good time and wished I'd done more research and waited.
Originally Posted by AltDemonMil
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:13 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 1049That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:07 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 1049That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:00 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 31Luna
Anyone see Luna? Did a search and nothing came back.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-65f4144f96e0
-
07-31-26 03:09 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 149She's a little flaky, sorry my man
I've met with her years ago. She would give me a full body massage and HJ for $100, the "massage" was just her rubbing jergens lotion all over me before jerking me off. The last time I hooked up with her was in a parking lot, she met me and gave me a HJ in my car. She's always been a little flaky. Definitely had a substance problem, I just wasn't sure which one. I can't remember why I never sampled sex or oral. Probably because she didn't have bare on the menu. She use to have a decent rack, but that was years ago.
Originally Posted by AltDemonMil
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 03:01 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 149LOL, I just blocked her.
We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 21:38 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 1049Hit her up again. She needs money. She's blowing up me up now. I thinks she's pretty but I'm going to ghost because she's all over.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 21:35 #17877Senior Member

Posts: 1049What? She just hit me up. I ghosted her since I found on socials she's a pro.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 21:25 #17876Regular Member

Posts: 6Star
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d
This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
-
07-30-26 20:18 #17875Senior Member

Posts: 379Farrah
Got a bit further than hey. Have a tentative meeting, but as others have said, she is hard (if not impossible). We shall see.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 19:35 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 379Bye Bye Search Button, we will miss you
Forum search is gone🥲. Hopefully temporary, as I am sure it was a drag on server resources.
We temporarily disabled search because it was being used in a DDoS attack on the site. It has been restored but you have to be a registered user and signed in to use it.
A2
-
07-30-26 18:54 #17873Senior Member

Posts: 329Lisa
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-dc53d93fc556
Babysitter scam. Avoid. You would think they would get more clever, but they're still trying to convince guys that they need help to pre pay the babysitter in order to meet.
-
07-30-26 18:22 #17872Senior Member

Posts: 329Price has ballooned to 1 k an hour. But she ended up offering 1k for 2 hrs
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 16:31 #17871Senior Member

Posts: 81She flaked on me a month or two ago. The euphemism for my guess is "demons".
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 14:17 #17870Senior Member

Posts: 112Yes, clearly the same girl but it was like a night and day difference. She actually sent me some extra photos where she looked fine but in person she didn't look as healthy? I'm having a hard time describing it. Some guys here might've still found her attractive but as for me no thanks.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




