Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 18327
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17892
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I threw out an offer and she basically said we did not align. So all I know is that its 500+.

    Lives in silver spring.
    I thought I'll give it a try as she somewhat stands out from the crowd on Seeking (for DMV standards only, which pretty fucking low). Similarly, we exchanged messages and she's looking for 1. 2 and didn't respond to my counteroffer. Also looks very high maintenance.

  2. #17891

    Lisette

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-639a0bb0222e

    Any info on this one?? Eager to meet as I believe rent is due?

  3. #17890

    Moved to text with her

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this very attractive woman?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-88425d9342ed
    I threw out an offer and she basically said we did not align. So all I know is that its 500+.

    Lives in silver spring.

  4. #17889

    Lee in Bethesda

    Any intel on this very attractive woman?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-88425d9342ed

  5. #17888
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Their bad experiences aren't our problems to deal with. Sorry you got burned but I'm not jumping through hoops for you. By the time they are that jaded with bad experiences and are still in the game, bad sign. Some are hooked on the fast money forever, it's a drug.
    I think it's a thing with her. In my case she wanted me to give her the donation first. I was fine with putting it on the nightstand as we were already in the room. But I haven't had anyone take off so fast. She's good but I won't repeat. I'm sure she jetted out to see another dude right after me.

  6. #17887
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She's super busy. I won't see her again but I'm assuming she's gotten burned by people not paying. Not sure what sending a picture of cash will accomplish for her tho.
    Their bad experiences aren't our problems to deal with. Sorry you got burned but I'm not jumping through hoops for you. By the time they are that jaded with bad experiences and are still in the game, bad sign. Some are hooked on the fast money forever, it's a drug.

  7. #17886
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
    She's super busy. I won't see her again but I'm assuming she's gotten burned by people not paying. Not sure what sending a picture of cash will accomplish for her tho.

  8. #17885
    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
    Met her over a year ago. We had a car session in her truck. It was just ok. I tried to link with her again. We were supposed to meet at my apt. Once I saw how she looked I just bailed. Wouldn't see her ever again.

  9. #17884

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
    Wish you'd see my post about her last year. Not a good time and wished I'd done more research and waited.

  10. #17883
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
    That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.

  11. #17882
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
    That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.

  12. #17881

    Luna

    Anyone see Luna? Did a search and nothing came back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-65f4144f96e0

  13. #17880

    She's a little flaky, sorry my man

    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
    I've met with her years ago. She would give me a full body massage and HJ for $100, the "massage" was just her rubbing jergens lotion all over me before jerking me off. The last time I hooked up with her was in a parking lot, she met me and gave me a HJ in my car. She's always been a little flaky. Definitely had a substance problem, I just wasn't sure which one. I can't remember why I never sampled sex or oral. Probably because she didn't have bare on the menu. She use to have a decent rack, but that was years ago.

  14. #17879

    LOL, I just blocked her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up again. She needs money. She's blowing up me up now. I thinks she's pretty but I'm going to ghost because she's all over.
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.

  15. #17878
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Luna, 21, Germantown, MD:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Luna has been reviewed here before. Anyone see her recently? I tried to set up a meeting with her twice. First time, a week ago last Friday, she texted me the morning of, saying that she was feeling sick. The second time, this past Friday, she ghosted me.
    Hit her up again. She needs money. She's blowing up me up now. I thinks she's pretty but I'm going to ghost because she's all over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape