Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17877
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Price has ballooned to 1 k an hour. But she ended up offering 1k for 2 hrs
    What? She just hit me up. I ghosted her since I found on socials she's a pro.

  2. #17876

    Star

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.

  3. #17875

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's seen a couple guys, not that I care or anything.

    I had a great conversation on the site with her but it just immediately died once it moved to text, no clue what happened. Legit did not move past "hey".
    Got a bit further than hey. Have a tentative meeting, but as others have said, she is hard (if not impossible). We shall see.

  4. #17874

    Bye Bye Search Button, we will miss you

    Forum search is gone🥲. Hopefully temporary, as I am sure it was a drag on server resources.

    We temporarily disabled search because it was being used in a DDoS attack on the site. It has been restored but you have to be a registered user and signed in to use it.

    A2

  5. #17873

    Lisa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-dc53d93fc556

    Babysitter scam. Avoid. You would think they would get more clever, but they're still trying to convince guys that they need help to pre pay the babysitter in order to meet.

  6. #17872
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-3112efb10944

    Visiting. Ask for 1 k but is dtf for 500 an hr.
    Price has ballooned to 1 k an hour. But she ended up offering 1k for 2 hrs

  7. #17871
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Yes, clearly the same girl but it was like a night and day difference. She actually sent me some extra photos where she looked fine but in person she didn't look as healthy? I'm having a hard time describing it. Some guys here might've still found her attractive but as for me no thanks.
    She flaked on me a month or two ago. The euphemism for my guess is "demons".

  8. #17870
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    She look like the photos on her profile?
    Yes, clearly the same girl but it was like a night and day difference. She actually sent me some extra photos where she looked fine but in person she didn't look as healthy? I'm having a hard time describing it. Some guys here might've still found her attractive but as for me no thanks.

  9. #17869
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e

    I posted about her like a month ago. Like others, I was ghosted the day we were suppose to meet. No explanation or anything and it was odd because we spoke on the phone to finalize details and she was suppose to send me the address right after (she offered to host).

    Was bored and hit her up to try again. Talked on the phone again, and set something up for the same day. Got the address this time, and headed there. She waited for me outside of her building, and she is ugly IRL. I wanted to walk away but it was a hike and I didn't want her to feel bad. Her acne is so bad the pound of make up she had on couldn't fully hide it. No tits and ass flat as a board. Also had these weird (Im assuming acne scars) markings all over her upper arms. I was immediately turned off by her appearance.

    She lives in a nice neighborhood with people walking in and out of the complex. We walked to her door and before letting us in she started to ask if I had cash really loudly. It was odd because I told her I was bringing cash which she acknowledged, and I was a little embarrassed she was talking so loudly about money while we are in the hallway of her apartment. She then asked if I could pay her up front and gave some sob story, and I said sure I don't mind. She then asked if I could pay her before she let me in and I said no. Tried to continue the sob story and I just told her no thank you and left.

    I've paid a few girls up front with no issues but I've never been asked to pay before we even got in the room. 100% got the vibe she would've closed the door in my face as soon as I handed over the money.
    She look like the photos on her profile?

  10. #17868

    Megan update

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e

    I posted about her like a month ago. Like others, I was ghosted the day we were suppose to meet. No explanation or anything and it was odd because we spoke on the phone to finalize details and she was suppose to send me the address right after (she offered to host).

    Was bored and hit her up to try again. Talked on the phone again, and set something up for the same day. Got the address this time, and headed there. She waited for me outside of her building, and she is ugly IRL. I wanted to walk away but it was a hike and I didn't want her to feel bad. Her acne is so bad the pound of make up she had on couldn't fully hide it. No tits and ass flat as a board. Also had these weird (Im assuming acne scars) markings all over her upper arms. I was immediately turned off by her appearance.

    She lives in a nice neighborhood with people walking in and out of the complex. We walked to her door and before letting us in she started to ask if I had cash really loudly. It was odd because I told her I was bringing cash which she acknowledged, and I was a little embarrassed she was talking so loudly about money while we are in the hallway of her apartment. She then asked if I could pay her up front and gave some sob story, and I said sure I don't mind. She then asked if I could pay her before she let me in and I said no. Tried to continue the sob story and I just told her no thank you and left.

    I've paid a few girls up front with no issues but I've never been asked to pay before we even got in the room. 100% got the vibe she would've closed the door in my face as soon as I handed over the money.

  11. #17867
    Quote Originally Posted by DWinthrop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled Farrah? Says she's never been with anyone off seeking. But has been on since 2023 LOL. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-998ae9579d4c.
    She told me she's seen a couple guys, not that I care or anything.

    I had a great conversation on the site with her but it just immediately died once it moved to text, no clue what happened. Legit did not move past "hey".

  12. #17866
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.
    She's pretty normal which is obviously the draw but is very rigid about covers so I lost interest.

  13. #17865
    Quote Originally Posted by DWinthrop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled Farrah? Says she's never been with anyone off seeking. But has been on since 2023 LOL. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-998ae9579d4c.
    I swear we've been with the same chicks LOL. I've had two meets set up with her. She flaked for both.

    Based on socials she's definitely real but I'm not sure she has any intention of meeting. That said I’ll keep trying because she’s young, tiny and with those tits… lethal combo

  14. #17864

    Farrah

    Anyone sampled Farrah? Says she's never been with anyone off seeking. But has been on since 2023 LOL. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-998ae9579d4c.

  15. #17863
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.
    Been talking to her for a couple weeks. She's dtf but I haven't pulled the trigger. Her body is fine but I'm not too excited about her face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape