Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 18335
-
07-30-26 14:17 #17870Senior Member

Posts: 112Yes, clearly the same girl but it was like a night and day difference. She actually sent me some extra photos where she looked fine but in person she didn't look as healthy? I'm having a hard time describing it. Some guys here might've still found her attractive but as for me no thanks.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 13:47 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 286She look like the photos on her profile?
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 11:50 #17868Senior Member

Posts: 112Megan update
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e
I posted about her like a month ago. Like others, I was ghosted the day we were suppose to meet. No explanation or anything and it was odd because we spoke on the phone to finalize details and she was suppose to send me the address right after (she offered to host).
Was bored and hit her up to try again. Talked on the phone again, and set something up for the same day. Got the address this time, and headed there. She waited for me outside of her building, and she is ugly IRL. I wanted to walk away but it was a hike and I didn't want her to feel bad. Her acne is so bad the pound of make up she had on couldn't fully hide it. No tits and ass flat as a board. Also had these weird (Im assuming acne scars) markings all over her upper arms. I was immediately turned off by her appearance.
She lives in a nice neighborhood with people walking in and out of the complex. We walked to her door and before letting us in she started to ask if I had cash really loudly. It was odd because I told her I was bringing cash which she acknowledged, and I was a little embarrassed she was talking so loudly about money while we are in the hallway of her apartment. She then asked if I could pay her up front and gave some sob story, and I said sure I don't mind. She then asked if I could pay her before she let me in and I said no. Tried to continue the sob story and I just told her no thank you and left.
I've paid a few girls up front with no issues but I've never been asked to pay before we even got in the room. 100% got the vibe she would've closed the door in my face as soon as I handed over the money.
-
07-30-26 11:37 #17867Senior Member

Posts: 112She told me she's seen a couple guys, not that I care or anything.
Originally Posted by DWinthrop
[View Original Post]
I had a great conversation on the site with her but it just immediately died once it moved to text, no clue what happened. Legit did not move past "hey".
-
07-30-26 10:27 #17866Senior Member

Posts: 35She's pretty normal which is obviously the draw but is very rigid about covers so I lost interest.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 10:25 #17865Senior Member

Posts: 35I swear we've been with the same chicks LOL. I've had two meets set up with her. She flaked for both.
Originally Posted by DWinthrop
[View Original Post]
Based on socials she's definitely real but I'm not sure she has any intention of meeting. That said I’ll keep trying because she’s young, tiny and with those tits… lethal combo
-
07-30-26 08:14 #17864Senior Member

Posts: 502Farrah
Anyone sampled Farrah? Says she's never been with anyone off seeking. But has been on since 2023 LOL. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-998ae9579d4c.
-
07-30-26 08:07 #17863Senior Member

Posts: 286Been talking to her for a couple weeks. She's dtf but I haven't pulled the trigger. Her body is fine but I'm not too excited about her face.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 01:30 #17862Senior Member

Posts: 67Never used rubbers in an arrangement. It's just not worth money to me at all if I have to use one. I've bailed on vanilla hook ups over it. Had enough sex in my life to feel these girls just aren't worth the trouble if I have to fuck around with a wrapper. I'm quality over quantity though, hunt for clean professional girls.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 18:18 #17861Banned Member

Posts: 107My limit is additional 100 as well, take it or leave it. Most of these girls are 304's and sure have done that number of times so it really irks me when they push back on that.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 18:13 #17860Banned Member

Posts: 107Talking to her over the past few days. Will let you know the outcome. She seems nice though. She sent me couple of additional photos where she appears slimmer but I think I might do M&G before agreeing on ppm. Her initial ask was 800 but she's seems open to lowering it. Didn't block me after I countered with 400 LOL. I'll go to 500 but not higher.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 17:49 #17859Senior Member

Posts: 1042Sia
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-3112efb10944
Visiting. Ask for 1 k but is dtf for 500 an hr.
-
07-29-26 17:06 #17858Senior Member

Posts: 31Jazzy
Seems to be a scammer, sent her a small amount for some nudes and ghosted after receiving.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-70d25ed5bc31
-
07-29-26 13:33 #17857Senior Member

Posts: 31Brooklyn
Looking to sell pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-d889f264c14b
-
07-29-26 12:49 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 1042Stephanie
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c
Anyone hit this? Thicker than I'd like but dtf and convenient.










Reply With Quote




