Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 18327
-
08-02-26 16:04 #17892Regular Member

Posts: 190I thought I'll give it a try as she somewhat stands out from the crowd on Seeking (for DMV standards only, which pretty fucking low). Similarly, we exchanged messages and she's looking for 1. 2 and didn't respond to my counteroffer. Also looks very high maintenance.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 07:49 #17891Senior Member

Posts: 368Lisette
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-639a0bb0222e
Any info on this one?? Eager to meet as I believe rent is due?
-
08-02-26 01:58 #17890Senior Member

Posts: 368Moved to text with her
I threw out an offer and she basically said we did not align. So all I know is that its 500+.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
Lives in silver spring.
-
08-01-26 22:39 #17889Senior Member

Posts: 525Lee in Bethesda
Any intel on this very attractive woman?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-88425d9342ed
-
08-01-26 21:08 #17888Banned Member

Posts: 107I think it's a thing with her. In my case she wanted me to give her the donation first. I was fine with putting it on the nightstand as we were already in the room. But I haven't had anyone take off so fast. She's good but I won't repeat. I'm sure she jetted out to see another dude right after me.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 02:07 #17887Senior Member

Posts: 67Their bad experiences aren't our problems to deal with. Sorry you got burned but I'm not jumping through hoops for you. By the time they are that jaded with bad experiences and are still in the game, bad sign. Some are hooked on the fast money forever, it's a drug.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 18:55 #17886Senior Member

Posts: 329She's super busy. I won't see her again but I'm assuming she's gotten burned by people not paying. Not sure what sending a picture of cash will accomplish for her tho.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 18:54 #17885Senior Member

Posts: 329Met her over a year ago. We had a car session in her truck. It was just ok. I tried to link with her again. We were supposed to meet at my apt. Once I saw how she looked I just bailed. Wouldn't see her ever again.
Originally Posted by AltDemonMil
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 14:57 #17884Senior Member

Posts: 94Star
Wish you'd see my post about her last year. Not a good time and wished I'd done more research and waited.
Originally Posted by AltDemonMil
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:13 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 1041That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:07 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 1041That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:00 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 31Luna
Anyone see Luna? Did a search and nothing came back.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-65f4144f96e0
-
07-31-26 03:09 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 149She's a little flaky, sorry my man
I've met with her years ago. She would give me a full body massage and HJ for $100, the "massage" was just her rubbing jergens lotion all over me before jerking me off. The last time I hooked up with her was in a parking lot, she met me and gave me a HJ in my car. She's always been a little flaky. Definitely had a substance problem, I just wasn't sure which one. I can't remember why I never sampled sex or oral. Probably because she didn't have bare on the menu. She use to have a decent rack, but that was years ago.
Originally Posted by AltDemonMil
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 03:01 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 149LOL, I just blocked her.
We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 21:38 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 1041Hit her up again. She needs money. She's blowing up me up now. I thinks she's pretty but I'm going to ghost because she's all over.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





