Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17862
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Should be a universally accepted gift ceiling for rubbers. Like 2-300 bucks.
    Never used rubbers in an arrangement. It's just not worth money to me at all if I have to use one. I've bailed on vanilla hook ups over it. Had enough sex in my life to feel these girls just aren't worth the trouble if I have to fuck around with a wrapper. I'm quality over quantity though, hunt for clean professional girls.

  2. #17861
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I def wouldn't go more than 100 over what was agreed upon.
    My limit is additional 100 as well, take it or leave it. Most of these girls are 304's and sure have done that number of times so it really irks me when they push back on that.

  3. #17860
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.
    Talking to her over the past few days. Will let you know the outcome. She seems nice though. She sent me couple of additional photos where she appears slimmer but I think I might do M&G before agreeing on ppm. Her initial ask was 800 but she's seems open to lowering it. Didn't block me after I countered with 400 LOL. I'll go to 500 but not higher.

  4. #17859

    Sia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-3112efb10944

    Visiting. Ask for 1 k but is dtf for 500 an hr.

  5. #17858

    Jazzy

    Seems to be a scammer, sent her a small amount for some nudes and ghosted after receiving.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-70d25ed5bc31

  6. #17857

  7. #17856

    Stephanie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone hit this? Thicker than I'd like but dtf and convenient.

  8. #17855

    Stephanie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.

  9. #17854
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Should be a universally accepted gift ceiling for rubbers. Like 2-300 bucks.
    Agreed. I def wouldn't go more than 100 over what was agreed upon.

  10. #17853
    Should be a universally accepted gift ceiling for rubbers. Like 2-300 bucks.

  11. #17852
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Which one?
    Jocelyn. She's open to going without rubbers, just wants more $$.

  12. #17851

    Andrea

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-55e7492b8e8c

    She said she wants prada so Ill lets do it. Lets see how far she wants to play this game.

    Found her socials. She's hot but getting chunkier now.

  13. #17850

  14. #17849

    Oops Tianna

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Genuinely curious who you are talking about. Because the one we are talking about, easily confirmed by following the links in the reply chain, isn't remotely asian.
    Oops Tianna.

  15. #17848

    So annoying. I almost emailed support

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else dealing with when you click on a profile it goes all the way back to the top of the search page? Getting fking annoying having to scroll back down. Anyone have a fix for this?
    Fearful of complaining. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape