Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 18318
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16818

    Ooops I did it again.

    So found out late Monday night that my fav long term SB is leaving rotation. She is off to grad school in another state that's no longer convenient for me to visit regularly and started becoming serious with the guy she has been dating for the past 6 months. That simp is moving to the state she will be going to in the fall after she starts school. This one was the college athlete I had met while she was in her freshman year. I'm going to miss her.

    In my depression I responded to text messages from Violet / Vee & Angel. Both active, both still behind on rent, both willing to offer steep discounts. One hotel room, but separate dates. Straight to the FC, without dinner or drinks. Took them both anally since the tuna stench still there. The value proposition was there so I took it.

    Looks like they both blocked me on seeking, but after yesterday afternoon and last night, I can confirm they are both definitely still active. May decide to add them and Lauren back into rotation until I can find a real replacement for the real SB that I just lost.

    FML, I hate losing real SBs from my rotation. Now only 1 real one left in rotation. Promised myself I would never see Lauren, Violet / Vee, or Angel again, and now already broke and probably going to break that promise yet again. Worst part about it is that Lauren is going to start calling and texting…. Fml

  2. #16817

    She wanted more than I wanted to do

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her? Any feedback.
    So I bailed; + her pics were not worth the ask.

  3. #16816
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Has been reported on previously. Did you search?
    I found some info, but fairly limited. Highlighted that she doesn't look as good as the photos and that she's shy. Was hoping to get little more insight.

  4. #16815

    Alondra

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet her??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-38ef336f2498

    Comms have been good! Plan to meet next week? Looks like she's been on for awhile!

    TIA.
    Did you see her? Any feedback.

  5. #16814
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Brothers. Any insight on Anja would be highly appreciated. Looks like another Russian chick (had pretty good experience with Anna so this could be a pattern).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-620e03788b18
    Has been reported on previously. Did you search?

  6. #16813
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    "Slowly" LOL.
    Yeah you got me there LOL I do need to get on her asap though. That stench coming out of Angel was awful, at least Bunny so far has no foul smell down there, at least few weeks ago, so hope it stays that way, cause holy fuck, that shit is not for the weak. It can knock you the fuck out.

  7. #16812

    Anja

    Brothers. Any insight on Anja would be highly appreciated. Looks like another Russian chick (had pretty good experience with Anna so this could be a pattern).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-620e03788b18

  8. #16811
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Nah, they are public. I'm not following her and can still see her social media. I though she was pretty decent though. I'll try to setup another session with her before she goes down the same path as Angel. I know she's slowly turning into a cum dumpster too. No smell at this point but it's just a matter of time that her pussy turns into tuna factory too.
    "Slowly" LOL.

  9. #16810
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I did a search, but didn't find her. Her occasional trips to DC make her sound like a pro. She says she has family here. I may try her.
    I'll be on a lookout for her. Most girls I've attempted here lately are either unattractive (fat) or cum buckets.

  10. #16809

    Pro / semi pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I did a search, but didn't find her. Her occasional trips to DC make her sound like a pro. She says she has family here. I may try her.
    I'm too lazy to look back bit def was reviewed. You will have fun! She will ask for payment upfront which is a turn off, but like I said body is good like pics and she's a fun time! Bring a bottle of tequila!

  11. #16808
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    Yea I would put Star in this category too, she been heavily reviewed her too. Super overpriced, and super high volume.
    I would agree. There have been only few I've stopped pursuing because of high volume concerns based on reviews, and she's been one of them.

  12. #16807

    100% Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to make an assumption that most of you guys who either get no responses, blown off for sex, or get 1 k ppm propositioned 90% of the time, are wildly out of shape, or too old. I can't do anything about the latter, but the former group needs to take some responsibility for their lack of physical appearance.

    If this is the case I'm going to tell you something no man or woman has the balls to tell you: YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT. Get your ass in the gym, take some responsibility for your physical health, and watch the pussy roll in. Heck I don't even go on SB sites anymore and when I do, it's not difficult to get a hottie to message me back or give me rates the rest get. Rarely I'll have a lower rate given to me and they're almost always open to fucking the same evening. Most of you don't seem to understand that women judge you physically and have to be physically attracted to you as well. "Is he reasonably lean and muscular? Can I fuck him without having my head in a freezer the next day?" is 90% of a woman's filter in dating. There's so much fucking research on what makes a male physically attractive, it's almost like gravity in how well understood it should be at this point.

    So get your ass to the gym, stop believing bullshit about being able to bypass most women's filters by simply waving a bunch of money or using the "right words", and get a personal trainer and / or on Ozempic already.
    Brother is speaking the truth. Get your fat ass to the gym and get more pussy. After my divorce I lost 35 lbs. It was not that hard, hit the gym, went for alot of walks, and stopped drinking as much alcohol as I had been previously. Get yourself in shape and you will have way better results. We live in one of the healthiest areas in America. You think a fit 20 something is going to lift your fold over your dick because you gave her extra? Think again. Do it for yourself and the pussy that comes with your effort. Went to a required work seminar before where the speaker said the heaviest weight you lift when deciding to take care of yourself is the front door. He was right.

  13. #16806

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Stop posting screenshots of her social media posts LOL. She's made all of them private now.
    Nah, they are public. I'm not following her and can still see her social media. I though she was pretty decent though. I'll try to setup another session with her before she goes down the same path as Angel. I know she's slowly turning into a cum dumpster too. No smell at this point but it's just a matter of time that her pussy turns into tuna factory too.

  14. #16805

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    Yea I would put Star in this category too, she been heavily reviewed her too. Super overpriced, and super high volume.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Sad. Never could get Star to meet me. She was asking too much for what she is so never partook. At this point, no longer interested in another cum dumpster at her prices.
    Chatted with Star several times over the years but never could come to an agreement. Same with gap tooth Emma. Had a meet and greet setup once but she gave me the I was sleeping and did not see your text excuse so opted to move on. Glad I did not meet either. That stench can make even the toughest of us all go soft and usually when I encounter I'm paying her to gtfo.

  15. #16804
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    As bad as advertised for both Angel and Vee. As soon as the panties dropped, the odor hit the nose. Like opening a can of Tuna. Problem is / was they each separately hit me up after I finished up drinks with co-workers and asked for hotel only dates without any dinner / drinks / other special treatment. Couldn't say no when the price was that low. Then when the panties dropped, told myself this is 100% the last time (twice again with each of them). Worst part was that my junk smelled of tuna for the rest of the week. Made both of them take my junk in their mouth after fucking them so they experienced how bad their pussies stank after allowing themselves to be used as cum dumpsters.

    Worst part is that normally when I throw SBs out on this list, I'm truly done with them. But those two were asking for a date for less than I'd drop at happy hour or a night out. Never again for me though.

    As for Emma, that gap tooth in the front two teeth is serious. She was cuter a few years back when she was in my rotation. Guess the additional years of sugaring have taken their toll on her.
    Yeah, I could still smell the tuna on me several days later (kinda glad though I wasn't the only one. For a minute I though I got her during bad timing but this seems to be her normal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape