Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 18314
-
05-13-26 21:44 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 228Brina
For me anyway looked better in the pics then in person. Born here but Eastern European decent. Has a trimmed stubbly puss which I was not into. Like the whole thing had a buzz cut. Asks $1 k but can be talked down to $5.
-
05-13-26 21:14 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 112I typed out and deleted this very thing earlier hahaha.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:13 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 112Brooke
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3
Been striking out like crazy.
Actually talked on the phone, sounded super sweet. Said she was new, even though her account says 2023. Set up an amount and set up a meet time, but before she hung up I made sure she understood what this whole thing is about (as PG as I possibly could). Instantly hit the brakes and said that's not what she's looking for. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just met anyway, but she said her roommate is on there and she's aware other stuff happens, so I went there.
-
05-13-26 21:06 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 468We are Eskimo brothers.
😝 we are all Eskimo brothers on this site.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:55 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 329I saw her yesterday too 🥴.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:55 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 468Truly is crazy
What guys will do for that pussy.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:54 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 468Same with me at first
Was banging her for 4+ months with covers trying to get to uncovered action. Finally decided to dump her from rotation when the puss started to reek and it was clear I was the only one she was requiring covers for. Felt like she was becoming high volume.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
It's like clockwork tho, as soon as I lost interest and decided to move on, she starts begging to see me. Past couple of times have been uncovered, but been doing into her ass because of the smell. That might be helping with the odor reduction since one less dude is dumping in her puss? Stench wast great yesterday tho. Maybe she liked you enough to douche?
-
05-13-26 17:47 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 468Annoying
And irritating when you lose a reliable hottie that shows up on time, isn't banging every monger on the board, and is a reasonable human. Guess that's why these younger guys are locking them down. Hate filling time with these women who are basically trying to convince themselves they aren't streetwalkers because they met the train of dudes they're banging on a SB / SD website.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 15:54 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 329Something must be in the fucking air. My long term sb for a couple years just got into a serious relationship.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 14:22 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 286We invent shit, start fights and wars, and hustle to be rock stars or major athletes or high level executives. All for pussy. No shame in going after what we were literally built to pursue.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:22 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 329Sucks to lose a good one. I saw angel. She didn't smell awful but was strict on rubbers even with head
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:37 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 468Ooops I did it again.
So found out late Monday night that my fav long term SB is leaving rotation. She is off to grad school in another state that's no longer convenient for me to visit regularly and started becoming serious with the guy she has been dating for the past 6 months. That simp is moving to the state she will be going to in the fall after she starts school. This one was the college athlete I had met while she was in her freshman year. I'm going to miss her.
In my depression I responded to text messages from Violet / Vee & Angel. Both active, both still behind on rent, both willing to offer steep discounts. One hotel room, but separate dates. Straight to the FC, without dinner or drinks. Took them both anally since the tuna stench still there. The value proposition was there so I took it.
Looks like they both blocked me on seeking, but after yesterday afternoon and last night, I can confirm they are both definitely still active. May decide to add them and Lauren back into rotation until I can find a real replacement for the real SB that I just lost.
FML, I hate losing real SBs from my rotation. Now only 1 real one left in rotation. Promised myself I would never see Lauren, Violet / Vee, or Angel again, and now already broke and probably going to break that promise yet again. Worst part about it is that Lauren is going to start calling and texting…. Fml
-
05-13-26 10:19 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 368She wanted more than I wanted to do
So I bailed; + her pics were not worth the ask.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 08:56 #16816Regular Member

Posts: 190I found some info, but fairly limited. Highlighted that she doesn't look as good as the photos and that she's shy. Was hoping to get little more insight.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:25 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 451Alondra
Did you see her? Any feedback.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





