Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 18318
-
05-13-26 10:37 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 468Ooops I did it again.
So found out late Monday night that my fav long term SB is leaving rotation. She is off to grad school in another state that's no longer convenient for me to visit regularly and started becoming serious with the guy she has been dating for the past 6 months. That simp is moving to the state she will be going to in the fall after she starts school. This one was the college athlete I had met while she was in her freshman year. I'm going to miss her.
In my depression I responded to text messages from Violet / Vee & Angel. Both active, both still behind on rent, both willing to offer steep discounts. One hotel room, but separate dates. Straight to the FC, without dinner or drinks. Took them both anally since the tuna stench still there. The value proposition was there so I took it.
Looks like they both blocked me on seeking, but after yesterday afternoon and last night, I can confirm they are both definitely still active. May decide to add them and Lauren back into rotation until I can find a real replacement for the real SB that I just lost.
FML, I hate losing real SBs from my rotation. Now only 1 real one left in rotation. Promised myself I would never see Lauren, Violet / Vee, or Angel again, and now already broke and probably going to break that promise yet again. Worst part about it is that Lauren is going to start calling and texting…. Fml
-
05-13-26 10:19 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 368She wanted more than I wanted to do
So I bailed; + her pics were not worth the ask.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 08:56 #16816Regular Member

Posts: 190I found some info, but fairly limited. Highlighted that she doesn't look as good as the photos and that she's shy. Was hoping to get little more insight.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:25 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 451Alondra
Did you see her? Any feedback.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:06 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 286Has been reported on previously. Did you search?
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:30 #16813Regular Member

Posts: 77Yeah you got me there LOL I do need to get on her asap though. That stench coming out of Angel was awful, at least Bunny so far has no foul smell down there, at least few weeks ago, so hope it stays that way, cause holy fuck, that shit is not for the weak. It can knock you the fuck out.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:23 #16812Regular Member

Posts: 190Anja
Brothers. Any insight on Anja would be highly appreciated. Looks like another Russian chick (had pretty good experience with Anna so this could be a pattern).
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-620e03788b18
-
05-12-26 16:38 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 112"Slowly" LOL.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 16:11 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 237I'll be on a lookout for her. Most girls I've attempted here lately are either unattractive (fat) or cum buckets.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 12:01 #16809Senior Member

Posts: 368Pro / semi pro
I'm too lazy to look back bit def was reviewed. You will have fun! She will ask for payment upfront which is a turn off, but like I said body is good like pics and she's a fun time! Bring a bottle of tequila!
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 11:28 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 237I would agree. There have been only few I've stopped pursuing because of high volume concerns based on reviews, and she's been one of them.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 22:28 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 228100% Agree
Brother is speaking the truth. Get your fat ass to the gym and get more pussy. After my divorce I lost 35 lbs. It was not that hard, hit the gym, went for alot of walks, and stopped drinking as much alcohol as I had been previously. Get yourself in shape and you will have way better results. We live in one of the healthiest areas in America. You think a fit 20 something is going to lift your fold over your dick because you gave her extra? Think again. Do it for yourself and the pussy that comes with your effort. Went to a required work seminar before where the speaker said the heaviest weight you lift when deciding to take care of yourself is the front door. He was right.
Originally Posted by GhorMail
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 22:17 #16806Regular Member

Posts: 77Bunny
Nah, they are public. I'm not following her and can still see her social media. I though she was pretty decent though. I'll try to setup another session with her before she goes down the same path as Angel. I know she's slowly turning into a cum dumpster too. No smell at this point but it's just a matter of time that her pussy turns into tuna factory too.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 22:09 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 228Same
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
Chatted with Star several times over the years but never could come to an agreement. Same with gap tooth Emma. Had a meet and greet setup once but she gave me the I was sleeping and did not see your text excuse so opted to move on. Glad I did not meet either. That stench can make even the toughest of us all go soft and usually when I encounter I'm paying her to gtfo.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:58 #16804Regular Member

Posts: 77Yeah, I could still smell the tuna on me several days later (kinda glad though I wasn't the only one. For a minute I though I got her during bad timing but this seems to be her normal.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




