Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18330
-
05-13-26 07:25 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 451Alondra
Did you see her? Any feedback.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:06 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 286Has been reported on previously. Did you search?
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:30 #16813Regular Member

Posts: 79Yeah you got me there LOL I do need to get on her asap though. That stench coming out of Angel was awful, at least Bunny so far has no foul smell down there, at least few weeks ago, so hope it stays that way, cause holy fuck, that shit is not for the weak. It can knock you the fuck out.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:23 #16812Regular Member

Posts: 190Anja
Brothers. Any insight on Anja would be highly appreciated. Looks like another Russian chick (had pretty good experience with Anna so this could be a pattern).
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-620e03788b18
-
05-12-26 16:38 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 112"Slowly" LOL.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 16:11 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 243I'll be on a lookout for her. Most girls I've attempted here lately are either unattractive (fat) or cum buckets.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 12:01 #16809Senior Member

Posts: 368Pro / semi pro
I'm too lazy to look back bit def was reviewed. You will have fun! She will ask for payment upfront which is a turn off, but like I said body is good like pics and she's a fun time! Bring a bottle of tequila!
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 11:28 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 243I would agree. There have been only few I've stopped pursuing because of high volume concerns based on reviews, and she's been one of them.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 22:28 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 228100% Agree
Brother is speaking the truth. Get your fat ass to the gym and get more pussy. After my divorce I lost 35 lbs. It was not that hard, hit the gym, went for alot of walks, and stopped drinking as much alcohol as I had been previously. Get yourself in shape and you will have way better results. We live in one of the healthiest areas in America. You think a fit 20 something is going to lift your fold over your dick because you gave her extra? Think again. Do it for yourself and the pussy that comes with your effort. Went to a required work seminar before where the speaker said the heaviest weight you lift when deciding to take care of yourself is the front door. He was right.
Originally Posted by GhorMail
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 22:17 #16806Regular Member

Posts: 79Bunny
Nah, they are public. I'm not following her and can still see her social media. I though she was pretty decent though. I'll try to setup another session with her before she goes down the same path as Angel. I know she's slowly turning into a cum dumpster too. No smell at this point but it's just a matter of time that her pussy turns into tuna factory too.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 22:09 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 228Same
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
Chatted with Star several times over the years but never could come to an agreement. Same with gap tooth Emma. Had a meet and greet setup once but she gave me the I was sleeping and did not see your text excuse so opted to move on. Glad I did not meet either. That stench can make even the toughest of us all go soft and usually when I encounter I'm paying her to gtfo.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:58 #16804Regular Member

Posts: 79Yeah, I could still smell the tuna on me several days later (kinda glad though I wasn't the only one. For a minute I though I got her during bad timing but this seems to be her normal.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:28 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 468Star
Sad. Never could get Star to meet me. She was asking too much for what she is so never partook. At this point, no longer interested in another cum dumpster at her prices.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 20:41 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 525Nicol
Thanks! I did a search, but didn't find her. Her occasional trips to DC make her sound like a pro. She says she has family here. I may try her.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:30 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 1041The next dude that's going pound town please ask these girls to get a check up. Its probably a bacterial infection from banging 10 plus dudes a week.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



