Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18318
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16803

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    Yea I would put Star in this category too, she been heavily reviewed her too. Super overpriced, and super high volume.
    Sad. Never could get Star to meet me. She was asking too much for what she is so never partook. At this point, no longer interested in another cum dumpster at her prices.

  2. #16802

    Nicol

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before if you do a search; unless its a new profile.

    She's based out of NY, but travels to DC a few x a year. Usually stays in Arlington or Tysons for a week or 2.

    Looks like her pics! She's pretty hot, she's also fun. Its been 2 years since I saw her. I think she wants 600 ppm. She speaks good English. Can't remember if it was covered or not.

    Hit her up, you will have fun!
    Thanks! I did a search, but didn't find her. Her occasional trips to DC make her sound like a pro. She says she has family here. I may try her.

  3. #16801
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    As bad as advertised for both Angel and Vee. As soon as the panties dropped, the odor hit the nose. Like opening a can of Tuna. Problem is / was they each separately hit me up after I finished up drinks with co-workers and asked for hotel only dates without any dinner / drinks / other special treatment. Couldn't say no when the price was that low. Then when the panties dropped, told myself this is 100% the last time (twice again with each of them). Worst part was that my junk smelled of tuna for the rest of the week. Made both of them take my junk in their mouth after fucking them so they experienced how bad their pussies stank after allowing themselves to be used as cum dumpsters.

    Worst part is that normally when I throw SBs out on this list, I'm truly done with them. But those two were asking for a date for less than I'd drop at happy hour or a night out. Never again for me though.

    As for Emma, that gap tooth in the front two teeth is serious. She was cuter a few years back when she was in my rotation. Guess the additional years of sugaring have taken their toll on her.
    The next dude that's going pound town please ask these girls to get a check up. Its probably a bacterial infection from banging 10 plus dudes a week.

  4. #16800
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    As bad as advertised for both Angel and Vee. As soon as the panties dropped, the odor hit the nose. Like opening a can of Tuna. Problem is / was they each separately hit me up after I finished up drinks with co-workers and asked for hotel only dates without any dinner / drinks / other special treatment. Couldn't say no when the price was that low. Then when the panties dropped, told myself this is 100% the last time (twice again with each of them). Worst part was that my junk smelled of tuna for the rest of the week. Made both of them take my junk in their mouth after fucking them so they experienced how bad their pussies stank after allowing themselves to be used as cum dumpsters.

    Worst part is that normally when I throw SBs out on this list, I'm truly done with them. But those two were asking for a date for less than I'd drop at happy hour or a night out. Never again for me though.

    As for Emma, that gap tooth in the front two teeth is serious. She was cuter a few years back when she was in my rotation. Guess the additional years of sugaring have taken their toll on her.
    Damn. Thanks for the confirmation brother. Kudos to you for being true warrior but I don't think I'd be able to do that. After just hearing this, I feel like I'll need the blue chew just to get it up for my next ordeal. I'm closing the door on her which is a damn shame, cause she looks good af in the photos.

  5. #16799

    Like a can of tuna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Is the stench as bad as advertised? I almost connected with her but got discouraged by the comments here as really bad smell down there is a no-go for me.
    As bad as advertised for both Angel and Vee. As soon as the panties dropped, the odor hit the nose. Like opening a can of Tuna. Problem is / was they each separately hit me up after I finished up drinks with co-workers and asked for hotel only dates without any dinner / drinks / other special treatment. Couldn't say no when the price was that low. Then when the panties dropped, told myself this is 100% the last time (twice again with each of them). Worst part was that my junk smelled of tuna for the rest of the week. Made both of them take my junk in their mouth after fucking them so they experienced how bad their pussies stank after allowing themselves to be used as cum dumpsters.

    Worst part is that normally when I throw SBs out on this list, I'm truly done with them. But those two were asking for a date for less than I'd drop at happy hour or a night out. Never again for me though.

    As for Emma, that gap tooth in the front two teeth is serious. She was cuter a few years back when she was in my rotation. Guess the additional years of sugaring have taken their toll on her.

  6. #16798
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I almost added "smile showing all teeth" to my criteria after.
    Yesss! Oh my god, that would have been fully justified.

  7. #16797
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Kaylyn: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-a14be6a8e588.

    Was easy to set things up with. Talked her down from her 1 k ask (per hour!) to like 5 or 6 for unlimited time. Was going to go to dinner to get to know each other first, but she started talking about bringing a bodyguard and shit so I bailed.

    Jules: https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0816f23f009b.

    She actually got me twice, because I forgot we'd talked before. Wants online only to start.

    Vilani: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-40b0a4eabcdb.

    Might be too early to call this one a dud, so seeking feedback. But she's deleted and remade her profile a couple times, takes fucking forever to respond to messages, and seems reluctant to move conversation off the site. Probably just a time waster.
    Thanks for the info brother, it's very useful. And that first one? Bringing a bodyguard to a dinner? GTFOH! Baby, if you had the means to hire a bodyguard you ain't going to scouring and be on Seeking and similar sites on the first place. Hope you are reading the forum and do us all a favor, including yourself, and shut down your account.

  8. #16796

    Few duds

    Kaylyn: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-a14be6a8e588.

    Was easy to set things up with. Talked her down from her 1 k ask (per hour!) to like 5 or 6 for unlimited time. Was going to go to dinner to get to know each other first, but she started talking about bringing a bodyguard and shit so I bailed.

    Jules: https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0816f23f009b.

    She actually got me twice, because I forgot we'd talked before. Wants online only to start.

    Vilani: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-40b0a4eabcdb.

    Might be too early to call this one a dud, so seeking feedback. But she's deleted and remade her profile a couple times, takes fucking forever to respond to messages, and seems reluctant to move conversation off the site. Probably just a time waster.

  9. #16795
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She's also less attractive in real life too. For me it was a one time adventure. Looked promising and ended with disappointment.
    I almost added "smile showing all teeth" to my criteria after.

  10. #16794

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Its horrible. Too bad she's ghetto. Links good in the pics. I wouldn't touch her since she's the community cum bucket.
    Yea I would put Star in this category too, she been heavily reviewed her too. Super overpriced, and super high volume.

  11. #16793
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Dc is a barren wasteland LOL, but that surprises no one who's actually lived here. Although I'm keeping my hopes up for some inters or girls who just want to try it to have fun for the summer. But yeah the obsession with Angel on this forum is proof that the quality here sucks. Awful personality, and ruined herself with tattoos. In any other city there a ton of a college blondes but she's one of the few here so people pedestalize. Also, any intel on Slavic Catherine, she deletes and remakes her account every few months. I've seen her in person and she's very hot but would assume a very high ppm.
    I'm seeing Seeking ads on TikTok now (they're pretty shit, IMO). Seems like they're trying to pitch it as regular dating but with successful men (like other "normal" dating apps that do similar). Probably seeing a drop in women signing up, who then bring the men who pay the money for a subscription. Funny enough, they have the comments turned off.

  12. #16792
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Yeah. Nonstop talk! Had to put my junk in her mouth to keep her quiet for a few.
    She's also less attractive in real life too. For me it was a one time adventure. Looked promising and ended with disappointment.

  13. #16791
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    For those who are dming me about the menu for Angel, yes. She is also all access. Bb cum in ass, bb cum in pussy with cream pie, bb cum in mouth full swallow. Also let me video the last session. Asked politely since I knew it would be our last session together and like PR man said, she will eventually do anything in bed. Can also confirm that she likes black guys and is a size queen.

    Do not send dms to avoid filling my message box. Please just refer to this post instead of independently asking about her menu.
    Thanks for the info. Is the stench as bad as advertised? I almost connected with her but got discouraged by the comments here as really bad smell down there is a no-go for me.

  14. #16790
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Dc is a barren wasteland LOL, but that surprises no one who's actually lived here. Although I'm keeping my hopes up for some inters or girls who just want to try it to have fun for the summer. But yeah the obsession with Angel on this forum is proof that the quality here sucks. Awful personality, and ruined herself with tattoos. In any other city there a ton of a college blondes but she's one of the few here so people pedestalize. Also, any intel on Slavic Catherine, she deletes and remakes her account every few months. I've seen her in person and she's very hot but would assume a very high ppm.
    Its horrible. Too bad she's ghetto. Links good in the pics. I wouldn't touch her since she's the community cum bucket.

  15. #16789

    Hoping for quality jump in the summer.

    Dc is a barren wasteland LOL, but that surprises no one who's actually lived here. Although I'm keeping my hopes up for some inters or girls who just want to try it to have fun for the summer. But yeah the obsession with Angel on this forum is proof that the quality here sucks. Awful personality, and ruined herself with tattoos. In any other city there a ton of a college blondes but she's one of the few here so people pedestalize. Also, any intel on Slavic Catherine, she deletes and remakes her account every few months. I've seen her in person and she's very hot but would assume a very high ppm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape