Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18320
-
05-11-26 22:09 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 228Same
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
Chatted with Star several times over the years but never could come to an agreement. Same with gap tooth Emma. Had a meet and greet setup once but she gave me the I was sleeping and did not see your text excuse so opted to move on. Glad I did not meet either. That stench can make even the toughest of us all go soft and usually when I encounter I'm paying her to gtfo.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:58 #16804Regular Member

Posts: 77Yeah, I could still smell the tuna on me several days later (kinda glad though I wasn't the only one. For a minute I though I got her during bad timing but this seems to be her normal.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:28 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 468Star
Sad. Never could get Star to meet me. She was asking too much for what she is so never partook. At this point, no longer interested in another cum dumpster at her prices.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 20:41 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 525Nicol
Thanks! I did a search, but didn't find her. Her occasional trips to DC make her sound like a pro. She says she has family here. I may try her.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:30 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 1040The next dude that's going pound town please ask these girls to get a check up. Its probably a bacterial infection from banging 10 plus dudes a week.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:24 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 239Damn. Thanks for the confirmation brother. Kudos to you for being true warrior but I don't think I'd be able to do that. After just hearing this, I feel like I'll need the blue chew just to get it up for my next ordeal. I'm closing the door on her which is a damn shame, cause she looks good af in the photos.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:12 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 468Like a can of tuna.
As bad as advertised for both Angel and Vee. As soon as the panties dropped, the odor hit the nose. Like opening a can of Tuna. Problem is / was they each separately hit me up after I finished up drinks with co-workers and asked for hotel only dates without any dinner / drinks / other special treatment. Couldn't say no when the price was that low. Then when the panties dropped, told myself this is 100% the last time (twice again with each of them). Worst part was that my junk smelled of tuna for the rest of the week. Made both of them take my junk in their mouth after fucking them so they experienced how bad their pussies stank after allowing themselves to be used as cum dumpsters.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
Worst part is that normally when I throw SBs out on this list, I'm truly done with them. But those two were asking for a date for less than I'd drop at happy hour or a night out. Never again for me though.
As for Emma, that gap tooth in the front two teeth is serious. She was cuter a few years back when she was in my rotation. Guess the additional years of sugaring have taken their toll on her.
-
05-11-26 17:50 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 239Yesss! Oh my god, that would have been fully justified.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:38 #16797Regular Member

Posts: 190Thanks for the info brother, it's very useful. And that first one? Bringing a bodyguard to a dinner? GTFOH! Baby, if you had the means to hire a bodyguard you ain't going to scouring and be on Seeking and similar sites on the first place. Hope you are reading the forum and do us all a favor, including yourself, and shut down your account.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:24 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 112Few duds
Kaylyn: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-a14be6a8e588.
Was easy to set things up with. Talked her down from her 1 k ask (per hour!) to like 5 or 6 for unlimited time. Was going to go to dinner to get to know each other first, but she started talking about bringing a bodyguard and shit so I bailed.
Jules: https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0816f23f009b.
She actually got me twice, because I forgot we'd talked before. Wants online only to start.
Vilani: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-40b0a4eabcdb.
Might be too early to call this one a dud, so seeking feedback. But she's deleted and remade her profile a couple times, takes fucking forever to respond to messages, and seems reluctant to move conversation off the site. Probably just a time waster.
-
05-11-26 17:17 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 112I almost added "smile showing all teeth" to my criteria after.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:17 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 91I agree
Yea I would put Star in this category too, she been heavily reviewed her too. Super overpriced, and super high volume.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:11 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 112I'm seeing Seeking ads on TikTok now (they're pretty shit, IMO). Seems like they're trying to pitch it as regular dating but with successful men (like other "normal" dating apps that do similar). Probably seeing a drop in women signing up, who then bring the men who pay the money for a subscription. Funny enough, they have the comments turned off.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 15:17 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 239She's also less attractive in real life too. For me it was a one time adventure. Looked promising and ended with disappointment.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 15:07 #16791Senior Member

Posts: 239Thanks for the info. Is the stench as bad as advertised? I almost connected with her but got discouraged by the comments here as really bad smell down there is a no-go for me.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




