Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35910

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted on this one before. Don't know her name but was wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/658593624859
    Avoid that one. Went to see her a few days ago and she looks nothing like those pics. House is a pig style front yard was terrible with broken down cars in the yard. Decided to leave and she followed me and wouldn't let me out the door hardly.

  2. #35909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Massage

    I think someone posted on this one before. Don't know her name but was wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/658593624859

  3. #35908

    Easy money

    Had a qv dream with this one. English was good enough to communicate and set up. She looks just like her pics head was good. Body is crazy a phat ass. Pussy was fire. Only 100 for the damage which is worth it for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201153166#.

  4. #35907

    Carytown discount

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Emma! She offer GFE. She looks exactly like the pics and her prices are decent. Her head game is about a 5 out of 10. Not a clock watcher but the whole experience is kinda of mid.
    I ended up seeing her yesterday, there was nothing "mid" about her. Total GFE and submissive. Perfect breasts and ass. Offers a good menu as well as lots of kissing. Pricing isn't bad. She's not in carytown anymore but In an Airbnb downtown. Looks better than most of the girls in the game. She's probably 24-28 years old. Will be seeing her again.

  5. #35906

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    7/10 very chill, laid back girl.

  6. #35905

    Ecco le differenze reali tra I duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer69  [View Original Post]
    $ 350 for half hour including extras with clean gorgeous babe in a nice room is a great deal to me.

    On the other hand when helpful monger convince street walker who usually charge $ 50 for quick visit and don't brush her teeth or use mouthwash between visits she should be charging $200, that will likely affect other guys looking for $ 50 walkers.

    I may be wrong but The voices in my head convinced me Jhene Rose has never been a streetwalker.

    If she would kiss me like she loves an old geezer when I walk in her room, I'd believe $ 400 is a bargain.

    https://sexycourtesan.com/jhene-rose/1.jpg
    https://escortify.com.au/sydney-escorts/porn-star-21750

    Kittenfishing Embellishment (I mean who doesn't) a gilded pill.

    Hope Jhene is not a Kat Torres or whoever Irčne Jacob portrayed in the film Incognito....

  7. #35904

    I'm certainly not Scrooge McDuck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I am all for people paying what they want / afford. The only issue I have is when people over pay it impacts others by making these women think they are worth GPS prices. If money didn't impact others I would say have it. However, with a community such as ours, every action, impacts others.
    $ 350 for half hour including extras with clean gorgeous babe in a nice room is a great deal to me.

    On the other hand when helpful monger convince street walker who usually charge $ 50 for quick visit and don't brush her teeth or use mouthwash between visits she should be charging $200, that will likely affect other guys looking for $ 50 walkers.

    I may be wrong but The voices in my head convinced me Jhene Rose has never been a streetwalker.

    If she would kiss me like she loves an old geezer when I walk in her room, I'd believe $ 400 is a bargain.

    https://sexycourtesan.com/jhene-rose/1.jpg

  8. #35903

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    What is worse, spending one or two hundred dollars a piece seeing multiple women looking for a great experience that most of the time ends up in disappointment, or finding the one that provides that and paying up for it? I say if you find what you like, can afford it, and feel you are getting your money's worth then go for it.
    I agree with this. It's fine, there are levels to everything in life.

  9. #35902

    Just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's pockets are different. Insane to you might be a great value to someone else.
    I am all for people paying what they want / afford. The only issue I have is when people over pay it impacts others by making these women think they are worth GPS prices. If money didn't impact others I would say have it. However, with a community such as ours, every action, impacts others.

  10. #35901
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    I paid $350 for 30 minutes, included throat, and greek.
    What is worse, spending one or two hundred dollars a piece seeing multiple women looking for a great experience that most of the time ends up in disappointment, or finding the one that provides that and paying up for it? I say if you find what you like, can afford it, and feel you are getting your money's worth then go for it.

  11. #35900

    Qv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Paying $$$ for a bbj is insane, LOL. Her qv starts at 3 benjis.
    I paid $350 for 30 minutes, included throat, and greek.

  12. #35899

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Paying $$$ for a bbj is insane, LOL. Her qv starts at 3 benjis.
    Everyone's pockets are different. Insane to you might be a great value to someone else.

  13. #35898

    Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    3 visits is intense? You doing just the qv each time?
    Paying $$$ for a bbj is insane, LOL. Her qv starts at 3 benjis.

  14. #35897

    Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2905091.htm?cat=1

    I have seen this girl 3 times in the past week. I think she is here until Tuesday. Best BBBJ I have had if you want deepthroat, gagging. She throated me in the shower in case it got messy. It didn't but she ain't afraid.
    3 visits is intense? You doing just the qv each time?

  15. #35896

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2905091.htm?cat=1

    I have seen this girl 3 times in the past week. I think she is here until Tuesday. Best BBBJ I have had if you want deepthroat, gagging. She throated me in the shower in case it got messy. It didn't but she ain't afraid.
    What's the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape