Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 37324
-
01-31-26 11:09 #35899Senior Member

Posts: 76Meh
Everyone's pockets are different. Insane to you might be a great value to someone else.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 08:15 #35898Senior Member

Posts: 577Insane
Paying $$$ for a bbj is insane, LOL. Her qv starts at 3 benjis.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 07:14 #35897Senior Member

Posts: 76Wonder
3 visits is intense? You doing just the qv each time?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 20:44 #35896Regular Member

Posts: 69Bbj
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 19:43 #35895Senior Member

Posts: 486Addicted to the BBBJ
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2905091.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
I have seen this girl 3 times in the past week. I think she is here until Tuesday. Best BBBJ I have had if you want deepthroat, gagging. She throated me in the shower in case it got messy. It didn't but she ain't afraid.
-
01-30-26 11:52 #35894Senior Member

Posts: 122Thanks, I'm definitely going to contact her. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 08:35 #35893Senior Member

Posts: 319Try this one
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7866422921
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 08:28 #35892Senior Member

Posts: 96Nikki S
She's is looking for help to pay rent. Still off brook.
Rd so hit her up this morning.
-
01-29-26 21:18 #35891Senior Member

Posts: 67Pretty is subject to Interpretation & YMMV
Nora is very pretty as far as blondes are concerned.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
At one time she did BBBJ, no guarantee she will when she visits Richmond next week.
Every individual has their own interpretation of beauty, I will usually give a higher score on looks when they are Asian, maybe because I find more good times with Asian Gals.
https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts...s/nora-emilie/
https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts...ffb2d60afa.jpg
-
01-29-26 14:11 #35890Senior Member

Posts: 122Prettiest Girl for BBBJ?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of a pretty provider that offers a nice BBBJ?
-
01-29-26 11:45 #35889Senior Member

Posts: 232Emerson
She hmu saying she's coming into town Friday night. She's leaving Saturday morning. Anyone who has seen her, be on the lookout for a text from her.
Stay safe.
-
01-29-26 11:42 #35888Regular Member

Posts: 69Sally
Its tough. I messaged her yesterday and she hit me back this morning saying she was available. I wasn't able to partake unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 11:25 #35887Senior Member

Posts: 400Link?
Don't know if it's the same as I can't find any current lolo ads.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 07:20 #35886Senior Member

Posts: 192Sally
Has anyone actually seen Sally? I haven't, and not for lack of trying. I don't know the secret to getting a response.
-
01-29-26 06:45 #35885Regular Member

Posts: 69Lolo
Does she do dt and cim.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



