Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35874

    Jhene Rose A Unicorn

    Just Saw Jhene Rose.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5178039.htm?cat=1

    If you can look at her pictures, then imagine all the things you would do with her in a Hardcore International Porn Video. Thats what you will get. Pure PSE, Not just deep throat, but Face Fucking. When it came time to fuck it wasn't just fucking, it was a take the dick and put it in her ass.

    Must see, she will stay longer if she gets the visits. 350/500.

  2. #35873

    Intel on this one?

    I can't seem to find anything on this one? Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/996835515245

  3. #35872

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by SoleMayne  [View Original Post]
    Very interested. Wonder if man or women. Is she good? The backshots look inviting.
    I see pussy in two of the pictures. I'm pretty sure a man wouldn't have a pussy!

  4. #35871

    Talia and tamara

    Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!

  5. #35870

    Anyone tried her


  6. #35869

    Male or Female

    Very interested. Wonder if man or women.

    Is she good?

    The backshots look inviting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260127-075408_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260127-075648_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260127-075639_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #35868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Ok but.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Not as cute as she used to be, but certainly a reasonable option in a time of scarcity. I found her to be very business-like (and I like that) but others have had different experiences.

  8. #35867
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Emma! She offer GFE. She looks exactly like the pics and her prices are decent. Her head game is about a 5 out of 10. Not a clock watcher but the whole experience is kinda of mid.

  9. #35866

    Carytown snow discounts


  10. #35865
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some help asap this morning because of this snowstorm that is coming in this weekend. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their digits just hmu.
    I'm happy to help but I have sent you several messages asking for their number and you do not respond.

  11. #35864
    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some help asap this morning because of this snowstorm that is coming in this weekend. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their digits just hmu.

  12. #35863
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her she was in bad shape and saw some Monistat Medication beside the bed. I walked out, enough said.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely staying away from that. Its seems like the demons are winning the battle. What can you do, be safe and keep it moving.

  13. #35862

    Help Yourself & You Are

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Speak for yourself. Many if us love a full figured preggo. Sign me.

    Up and pass along any struggling preggo girls. I will gladly help them and reap the rewards.
    Went to see her she was in bad shape and saw some Monistat Medication beside the bed. I walked out, enough said.

  14. #35861

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately.
    Looks like her case got continued to March and appears as if she is going to take a plea. I have not seen her in a while so I guess she is laying low.

  15. #35860

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Lets. Hope not. Don't know if I'd want to partake in that. Shame. She is a really nice girl but monkey defintly had taken control the last time I saw her.
    Speak for yourself. Many if us love a full figured preggo. Sign me.

    Up and pass along any struggling preggo girls. I will gladly help them and reap the rewards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape