Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 37324
-
01-31-26 17:40 #35899Senior Member

Posts: 514Just my two cents.
I am all for people paying what they want / afford. The only issue I have is when people over pay it impacts others by making these women think they are worth GPS prices. If money didn't impact others I would say have it. However, with a community such as ours, every action, impacts others.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 17:03 #35898Senior Member

Posts: 222What is worse, spending one or two hundred dollars a piece seeing multiple women looking for a great experience that most of the time ends up in disappointment, or finding the one that provides that and paying up for it? I say if you find what you like, can afford it, and feel you are getting your money's worth then go for it.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 16:35 #35897Senior Member

Posts: 486Qv?
I paid $350 for 30 minutes, included throat, and greek.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 11:09 #35896Senior Member

Posts: 76Meh
Everyone's pockets are different. Insane to you might be a great value to someone else.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 08:15 #35895Senior Member

Posts: 577Insane
Paying $$$ for a bbj is insane, LOL. Her qv starts at 3 benjis.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 07:14 #35894Senior Member

Posts: 76Wonder
3 visits is intense? You doing just the qv each time?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 20:44 #35893Regular Member

Posts: 69Bbj
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 19:43 #35892Senior Member

Posts: 486Addicted to the BBBJ
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2905091.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
I have seen this girl 3 times in the past week. I think she is here until Tuesday. Best BBBJ I have had if you want deepthroat, gagging. She throated me in the shower in case it got messy. It didn't but she ain't afraid.
-
01-30-26 11:52 #35891Senior Member

Posts: 122Thanks, I'm definitely going to contact her. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 08:35 #35890Senior Member

Posts: 319Try this one
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7866422921
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 08:28 #35889Senior Member

Posts: 96Nikki S
She's is looking for help to pay rent. Still off brook.
Rd so hit her up this morning.
-
01-29-26 21:18 #35888Senior Member

Posts: 68Pretty is subject to Interpretation & YMMV
Nora is very pretty as far as blondes are concerned.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
At one time she did BBBJ, no guarantee she will when she visits Richmond next week.
Every individual has their own interpretation of beauty, I will usually give a higher score on looks when they are Asian, maybe because I find more good times with Asian Gals.
https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts...s/nora-emilie/
https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts...ffb2d60afa.jpg
-
01-29-26 14:11 #35887Senior Member

Posts: 122Prettiest Girl for BBBJ?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of a pretty provider that offers a nice BBBJ?
-
01-29-26 11:45 #35886Senior Member

Posts: 232Emerson
She hmu saying she's coming into town Friday night. She's leaving Saturday morning. Anyone who has seen her, be on the lookout for a text from her.
Stay safe.
-
01-29-26 11:42 #35885Regular Member

Posts: 69Sally
Its tough. I messaged her yesterday and she hit me back this morning saying she was available. I wasn't able to partake unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



