Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35899

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Paying $$$ for a bbj is insane, LOL. Her qv starts at 3 benjis.
    Everyone's pockets are different. Insane to you might be a great value to someone else.

  2. #35898

    Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    3 visits is intense? You doing just the qv each time?
    Paying $$$ for a bbj is insane, LOL. Her qv starts at 3 benjis.

  3. #35897

    Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2905091.htm?cat=1

    I have seen this girl 3 times in the past week. I think she is here until Tuesday. Best BBBJ I have had if you want deepthroat, gagging. She throated me in the shower in case it got messy. It didn't but she ain't afraid.
    3 visits is intense? You doing just the qv each time?

  4. #35896

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2905091.htm?cat=1

    I have seen this girl 3 times in the past week. I think she is here until Tuesday. Best BBBJ I have had if you want deepthroat, gagging. She throated me in the shower in case it got messy. It didn't but she ain't afraid.
    What's the damage?

  5. #35895

    Addicted to the BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please point me in the direction of a pretty provider that offers a nice BBBJ?
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2905091.htm?cat=1

    I have seen this girl 3 times in the past week. I think she is here until Tuesday. Best BBBJ I have had if you want deepthroat, gagging. She throated me in the shower in case it got messy. It didn't but she ain't afraid.

  6. #35894
    Thanks, I'm definitely going to contact her. Appreciate it.


  7. #35893

    Try this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please point me in the direction of a pretty provider that offers a nice BBBJ?
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7866422921

  8. #35892

    Nikki S

    She's is looking for help to pay rent. Still off brook.

    Rd so hit her up this morning.

  9. #35891

    Pretty is subject to Interpretation & YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please point me in the direction of a pretty provider that offers a nice BBBJ?
    Nora is very pretty as far as blondes are concerned.

    At one time she did BBBJ, no guarantee she will when she visits Richmond next week.

    Every individual has their own interpretation of beauty, I will usually give a higher score on looks when they are Asian, maybe because I find more good times with Asian Gals.

    https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts...s/nora-emilie/

    https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts...ffb2d60afa.jpg

  10. #35890

    Prettiest Girl for BBBJ?

    Can anyone please point me in the direction of a pretty provider that offers a nice BBBJ?

  11. #35889

    Emerson

    She hmu saying she's coming into town Friday night. She's leaving Saturday morning. Anyone who has seen her, be on the lookout for a text from her.

    Stay safe.

  12. #35888

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Sally? I haven't, and not for lack of trying. I don't know the secret to getting a response.
    Its tough. I messaged her yesterday and she hit me back this morning saying she was available. I wasn't able to partake unfortunately.

  13. #35887

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics accurate or filtered?
    Don't know if it's the same as I can't find any current lolo ads.

  14. #35886

    Sally

    Has anyone actually seen Sally? I haven't, and not for lack of trying. I don't know the secret to getting a response.

  15. #35885

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Accurate, but overpriced. Nice bbj though ngl. She does hit either crack or meth before starting that intense bbj not even lying. So YMMV fir overpriced meowth.
    Does she do dt and cim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape