Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 37329
-
01-27-26 15:21 #35874Senior Member

Posts: 487Jhene Rose A Unicorn
Just Saw Jhene Rose.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5178039.htm?cat=1
If you can look at her pictures, then imagine all the things you would do with her in a Hardcore International Porn Video. Thats what you will get. Pure PSE, Not just deep throat, but Face Fucking. When it came time to fuck it wasn't just fucking, it was a take the dick and put it in her ass.
Must see, she will stay longer if she gets the visits. 350/500.
-
01-27-26 10:55 #35873Senior Member

Posts: 353Intel on this one?
I can't seem to find anything on this one? Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/996835515245
-
01-27-26 10:49 #35872Senior Member

Posts: 2148Hmmmm
I see pussy in two of the pictures. I'm pretty sure a man wouldn't have a pussy!
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 10:03 #35871Senior Member

Posts: 183Talia and tamara
Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!
-
01-27-26 10:02 #35870Senior Member

Posts: 183Anyone tried her
What's the 411 here:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/184774654321
-
01-27-26 07:56 #35869Senior Member

Posts: 84Male or Female
Very interested. Wonder if man or women.
Is she good?
The backshots look inviting.
-
01-27-26 06:18 #35868Senior Member

Posts: 1772Ok but.
Not as cute as she used to be, but certainly a reasonable option in a time of scarcity. I found her to be very business-like (and I like that) but others have had different experiences.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 07:26 #35867Senior Member

Posts: 208Yea that's Emma! She offer GFE. She looks exactly like the pics and her prices are decent. Her head game is about a 5 out of 10. Not a clock watcher but the whole experience is kinda of mid.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 05:29 #35866Senior Member

Posts: 183Carytown snow discounts
Anyone try this girl out yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/039211367119
-
01-24-26 07:47 #35865Senior Member

Posts: 198I'm happy to help but I have sent you several messages asking for their number and you do not respond.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 06:06 #35864Senior Member

Posts: 230Chelsea and Karma are looking for some help asap this morning because of this snowstorm that is coming in this weekend. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their digits just hmu.
-
01-23-26 20:30 #35863Senior Member

Posts: 319Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely staying away from that. Its seems like the demons are winning the battle. What can you do, be safe and keep it moving.
Originally Posted by Whisper007
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 19:53 #35862Senior Member

Posts: 50Help Yourself & You Are
Went to see her she was in bad shape and saw some Monistat Medication beside the bed. I walked out, enough said.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 09:22 #35861Senior Member

Posts: 85Bridget Sailor
Looks like her case got continued to March and appears as if she is going to take a plea. I have not seen her in a while so I guess she is laying low.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 20:23 #35860Senior Member

Posts: 97Pregnant
Speak for yourself. Many if us love a full figured preggo. Sign me.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Up and pass along any struggling preggo girls. I will gladly help them and reap the rewards.









Reply With Quote




