Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 37348
-
02-01-26 15:35 #35908Regular Member

Posts: 8Easy money
Had a qv dream with this one. English was good enough to communicate and set up. She looks just like her pics head was good. Body is crazy a phat ass. Pussy was fire. Only 100 for the damage which is worth it for this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201153166#.
-
02-01-26 11:40 #35907Senior Member

Posts: 186Carytown discount
I ended up seeing her yesterday, there was nothing "mid" about her. Total GFE and submissive. Perfect breasts and ass. Offers a good menu as well as lots of kissing. Pricing isn't bad. She's not in carytown anymore but In an Airbnb downtown. Looks better than most of the girls in the game. She's probably 24-28 years old. Will be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 10:50 #35906Regular Member

Posts: 4Worth it
7/10 very chill, laid back girl.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 23:26 #35905Senior Member

Posts: 337Ecco le differenze reali tra I duo
https://escortify.com.au/sydney-escorts/porn-star-21750
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]
Kittenfishing Embellishment (I mean who doesn't) a gilded pill.
Hope Jhene is not a Kat Torres or whoever Irčne Jacob portrayed in the film Incognito....
-
01-31-26 21:14 #35904Senior Member

Posts: 68I'm certainly not Scrooge McDuck
$ 350 for half hour including extras with clean gorgeous babe in a nice room is a great deal to me.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
On the other hand when helpful monger convince street walker who usually charge $ 50 for quick visit and don't brush her teeth or use mouthwash between visits she should be charging $200, that will likely affect other guys looking for $ 50 walkers.
I may be wrong but The voices in my head convinced me Jhene Rose has never been a streetwalker.
If she would kiss me like she loves an old geezer when I walk in her room, I'd believe $ 400 is a bargain.
https://sexycourtesan.com/jhene-rose/1.jpg
-
01-31-26 20:43 #35903Senior Member

Posts: 76100%
I agree with this. It's fine, there are levels to everything in life.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 17:40 #35902Senior Member

Posts: 514Just my two cents.
I am all for people paying what they want / afford. The only issue I have is when people over pay it impacts others by making these women think they are worth GPS prices. If money didn't impact others I would say have it. However, with a community such as ours, every action, impacts others.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 17:03 #35901Senior Member

Posts: 222What is worse, spending one or two hundred dollars a piece seeing multiple women looking for a great experience that most of the time ends up in disappointment, or finding the one that provides that and paying up for it? I say if you find what you like, can afford it, and feel you are getting your money's worth then go for it.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 16:35 #35900Senior Member

Posts: 489Qv?
I paid $350 for 30 minutes, included throat, and greek.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 11:09 #35899Senior Member

Posts: 76Meh
Everyone's pockets are different. Insane to you might be a great value to someone else.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 08:15 #35898Senior Member

Posts: 577Insane
Paying $$$ for a bbj is insane, LOL. Her qv starts at 3 benjis.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 07:14 #35897Senior Member

Posts: 76Wonder
3 visits is intense? You doing just the qv each time?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 20:44 #35896Regular Member

Posts: 69Bbj
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 19:43 #35895Senior Member

Posts: 489Addicted to the BBBJ
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2905091.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
I have seen this girl 3 times in the past week. I think she is here until Tuesday. Best BBBJ I have had if you want deepthroat, gagging. She throated me in the shower in case it got messy. It didn't but she ain't afraid.
-
01-30-26 11:52 #35894Senior Member

Posts: 122Thanks, I'm definitely going to contact her. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





