Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 4966
-
03-29-26 19:41 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 5114Junko / Jennifer
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
Oh my gosh, more negative posts about Junko / Jennifer! Hurry, call her PR team immediately! LOL.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Most akamai forum members who've carefully read the forum for years can detect what's really going on here, so I will keep my reply short.
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
During her long career, there have been numerous negative or partially negative posts about Junko / Jennifer in various threads. Anyone proficient at using the Honolulu forum's search function, and willing to spend the time and effort, can find them. However, if you prefer to promote the fantasy that everyone loves her, go right ahead.
I'm happy that this provider, who's probably in her sixties and repeatedly needs to advertise with photoshopped images, "is likely the prettiest provider" whom you've "ever seen". LOL. Personally, I would be embarrassed to admit something like that, but to each his own.
"Cross forum posting between competitors shows too much negativity and shows that maybe somebody got ghosted". It wasn't "cross forum posting between competitors," it was a post by a longstanding and reputable member of the Honolulu forum suggesting consideration of an alternative provider. Nothing in the forum rules prohibits it. Anyway, if Junko / Jennifer is as absolutely wonderful as you try to portray, she need not be concerned about any competition. So please stop trying to inhibit the free flow of information between members.
The bottom line is freedom of information and freedom of choice. If any member wants to try to obtain an appointment with Junko / Jennifer, go right ahead, but please understand that there are also negative viewpoints.
-
02-21-26 18:45 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 497Bs report by ElitePro
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
No, you can't white knight on the fight thread either. I don't care what some girl has to say about their bad reviews. This is not a he said/she said forum, it's a he said, then you get to decide if you believe him based on what other guys have said.
A2
-
02-03-26 09:49 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 1170Appearance and Age
Sometimes it's as good as their surgeons are as good; need tune-up every so often as the body tends to return to its original state / condition. IMO.
-
01-29-26 22:51 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 387Again with this guy
Public service annnouncement. Up to you what you do with this.
Originally Posted by ChibiMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 00:34 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 256I know
Also he charge for fake reviews.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 20:48 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 387Blast from the past. Just saying.
Saw this guy posting again. Sorry to intrude on your business but you should gtfo of here with those fake reviews.
Originally Posted by ChibiMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 17:23 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 2532Calling bullshit again
How does more then 3-5 of us get shotty rushed service while some of you get DFK BBBJ and good massage? Damn you guys take mother fuckers litterally but liars or kiss ups or shills I don't know. I doubt it this girl would anyone more then just service bag and take your money. She is here for money and only money. Although I disagree with most of you here good for you, You got that level of service. YMMV is cool but I don't think with her it goes that way. Handsome.
Muscular fat thin ugly don't matter to her it's all about money. Five more money see her again she remembers you and maybe just maybe a little better service. Like they also say TEHO. Nothing personal as I said you guys never pointed fingers at anyone.
Nita is a good fast fuck but that is it——— $200 blow and go service.
-
09-30-25 16:26 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 181You were probably given to Natty.
Originally Posted by DontTouchThat
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 02:46 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 164I hear you
I'm old as fuck but my gf is fng hot.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
I must have done something right, be nice.
-
09-29-25 02:34 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 336I saw her looking mostly for a good massage with extras. When I entered she was in some lingerie and not looking like a MT. Go to the room and I start to undress, turn around and she naked already. I lie down expecting a massage. She gives me some light touch and starts stroking. Tells me to turn over and wants to fuck. Go at it for 20 min and when I finish she gives me a towel and I dress. As I dress the other chic there is getting plowed good by someone. No massage no BJ no BBFS. CK I'm with you on this one.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 14:24 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 77Just because you don't rate the high end of YMMV, doesn't give you the right to call those that do motherfuckers and liars!
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 18:23 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 1177Its a greatly YMMV in this hobby. She did a long massage plus plenty of GFE dfk.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 23:04 #4909Senior Member

Posts: 77It's obvious that I got a much different level of service than you did!
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 20:54 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 57I'm going to even disagree with you on the looks. I've commented on her here before when she visited two years ago. It was the same thing; people saying she was super pretty; no joke she is the only provider I've ever walked out on at the door. I'd say she's a 6 on a good day. If she looked half as good as the photos I would have stayed. Boy do people exaggerate on this forum.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 18:35 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 2532I wish you mother fuckers would tell the truth about everything pissed me off. She is pretty and has a not bad body. Tits are nice maybe just a very small sag. Her ass is plump but to each his own. Her massage skills are none along with her BBBJ skills. No DFK very little lfk as my session seems rush with her. That pussy feels good wet and somewhat tight. Her feet is phenomenal for that service for a pretty girl. Repeat for me never unless I wanted a quick fuck no get no massage and leave. She seems very friendly but she knows the business not customer business. Make the money. Bring them in fuck and suck them push them out. Get my drift?
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






