Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 2014
-
05-06-26 23:34 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 1442Junko
I saw Junko years ago. Yes she is real.
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 19:31 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 669Junko's doors
The only reason why anyone would do Junko's backdoor is because you can't fit in her front door.
Originally Posted by KoKoHead11
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 19:02 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 136Junior is not real
There are so many rumors about Junko and her services. All my interactions with "Junko" have been bizarre. I don't think she is real. You are all bots.
Originally Posted by Wobbles
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 17:34 #1936Regular Member

Posts: 17I call bull crap on the backdoor.
-
05-06-26 13:16 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 50What is the rate to see her now?
Originally Posted by KoKoHead11
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 13:01 #1934Regular Member

Posts: 21Backdoor?
She does backdoor? Never heard of this and I've seen her a few times, nor has she offered.
Originally Posted by KoKoHead11
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 23:59 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 32I finally saw Junko
I had been trying to setup a appointment with Junko but never got a response. 10 days later she finally answered my text and we setup the appointment. Her place is a relaxing setting. Me being a neat freak, a clean incall location really puts me at ease. Junko is on the older side but she takes care of herself. She's an very attractive woman, maybe 5'3 and 110 pounds and a very nice set of natural breasts.
After the massage she took care of me. She offered access to her back door which I had never done before. She was so tight that I only lasted one minute before filling the condom LOL. We both started laughing and holding each other. She then got up and took the condom off of me and offered me a shower with her. I loved soaping up her boobs. I'm new to the game but I felt very comfortable with her and will repeat very soon.
-
04-04-26 14:26
Regular Member
-
03-30-26 22:47 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 491The store is now closed
What's most likely to happen is the BB service will be discontinued for good. Everyone will have to wrap up period (not that I'm saying that's a bad thing) and most guys aren't willing to go back to using condoms after they hit raw so those customers will move on to the next one. I don't know why guys are reporting the stuff said back here to the girl thinking it's going to get them in her good graces, but this is a business to her and every other provider working in it. They got into this because you can lay on your back most of the day and make thousands. I'm sure some providers enjoy their work and the customer service element they bring to it but demanding / asking for identical treatment is unrealistic and just going to cause problems. I think we all agree your best hope with this hobby is that you have more good experiences than bad.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:07 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 849That's the problem though. If you visit and expect BBFS because someone else got it, guys are going to ask. And get hu hu if they don't get it. That will usually result in a tainted review.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:05 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 849I don't think he said it violated a forum rule, just that it in poor form / taste.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:23 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 5110I've posted my reply in the Like Beef Lolo thread.
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 11:03 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 491It doesn't matter.
Let's just leave this alone and accept whatever report was written instead of trying to debate why this guy got XYZ and this guy didn't even get a text back. People are fickle and emotional by nature. Nobody is going to give / get the exact same service from every person. For those trying to contact Junko or unable to visit her or unable to get BB service in think it's just better if we just move on to the next one. There's no shortage of BB providers if you are willing to look for one and plenty of girls say "I only do condom service" but we all know she's bending the rules for someone. If it's not you, then try another girl; don't waste time wondering why or trying to convince her otherwise. Sometimes two people just click / the guy tips fat / she's horny / the guy is hot / whatever happens / and rules get bent. We don't need a bunch of guys running at any girl saying "how come you made me wear a condom and not him" cause no matter answer she gives. I promise you aren't going to like hearing it.
-
03-29-26 22:48 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 380Why BigCountry818 got VIP level service from Jennifer / Junko in his 2 sessions.
In my opinion.
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
He was a visitor from Los Angeles. Big city vibe, probably successful in whatever he does for a living.
45-years-old, 5'10" height, 180 weight, chest bigger than his stomach.
Jennifer / Junko liked him and he got the better of YMMV.
Being the gentleman that he is, I am guessing he is leaving out one small detail:
As I was about to cum and pull out, Jennifer quickly put both of her hands on my butt cheeks and held me in as I came.
-
03-29-26 13:57 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 158Why the negativity around Jennifer?
As far as I can tell she has stellar reviews from all those lucky enough to see her. People never complain about the service she provides and she is likely the prettiest provider I've ever seen. She takes care of her body and she's nice to you once you make it through the door. The two sessions I had with her during my one week in Oahu were the highlight of my trip. She has her own rules that keep her comfortable in this profession.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
I've seen Pepsi in Vegas and she is in her own Hall-of-Fame.
Cross forum posting between competitors shows too much negativity and shows that maybe somebody got ghosted.
-
03-28-26 15:14 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 5110Good for you, there are plenty of fish in the ocean. There's no need to put up with all the whims and restrictions of a capricious woman who apparently considers herself some sort of queen. Mongers, it's your hard-earned money and your freedom of choice. Mongers don't have to be like the Charles Dickens character, little Oliver Twist, begging for porridge (smile).
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
What? This thread is open to any member who wants to post in it, as long as no forum rules are violated. That particular post seemed to simply be a suggestion to consider an alternative provider, and to my knowledge that doesn't violate any forum rule.
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





